AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 11, 2022
Colombia
Twitter Username
@_iam_madii
Streamate Username
Tomdrew69
Chaturbate Username
Tomdrew69
Hello @punker barbie , my name is Madison. I'm Colombian. I work at CB with my partner, his name is Andrés, we are 21 and 19 years old. On October 5 we were working like every day with our daily goals and our shows because we are on transmission when the page loads and leaves that we are banned because apparently they believe that we violated some term, I write in support and they Most of the money for my college and my boyfriend's. We are two responsible guys and cb is our only method of income please help us we don't know what to do @punker barbie please help us cb is our job and we take care of it a lot, we have our legal documents, please @punker barbie help us that cb lets us transmit our account in cb is tomdrew6938D23762-3554-4A53-9155-80683A12DBBF.png

Attachments

• 221702DB-D4A8-4B47-94AE-A89049426F10.png
    221702DB-D4A8-4B47-94AE-A89049426F10.png
    531.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: pau__123
hola @punker barbie barhello @punker barbie my name is madison, support has a confusion with my documents, they think they're illegal or I made fraud but it's not like that! I have my passport and my entirely legal partner's, please @punkerahelp me solve this misunderstood chaturbate is my method of work and college payment

Attachments

• A9203591-A2F6-4CF7-9AE7-500F670D97D5.png
    A9203591-A2F6-4CF7-9AE7-500F670D97D5.png
    491.4 KB · Views: 14
Upvote 0
Dear @punker barbie

Thank you for your quick response on this matter. I intend to show that my documents and documents of the person I have worked with are completely legal and I hope Chaturbate can help us in the process of legalizing my account.

Sometimes bad studies here in Colombia cause models to be banned because of bad management of accounts without express concern and permission of the model.

I like to work too hard on chaturbate and I'll continue to try to show you that my documents are legal.

I would like to add to this email when you yourself reactivated our account on June 6 of this year and everything was normal, this account was created with my only document my passport and then my partner was added to the two days, this is the only account we have opened, since we are very careful this platform is our way of life, and I don't know if the study had anything
annex I email received on 5 June this year to observe when this account has been revived with legal documents

And he also added the email of the day my account was verified and the notification arrived by email on November 26, 2021

Please @punker barbie in the email I sent today are attached the photos of the documents of the day that created my account on November 26, 2021 and the photos of the passports, it is my document to work in chaturbate and I have no other, since my ID was lost in a robbery a year and a half ago, please help @punker barbie us chaturbate is our live in Colombia

Attachments

• 18AB97BA-D47C-49DA-B6DB-E7E5105EAD02.png
    18AB97BA-D47C-49DA-B6DB-E7E5105EAD02.png
    541.2 KB · Views: 12
  • F3A9C656-7DA6-42DE-A466-45E37ACF40AE.png
    F3A9C656-7DA6-42DE-A466-45E37ACF40AE.png
    473.5 KB · Views: 12
Upvote 0
This was the last email I received from support and I have sent several and they still don't answer please @punker barbie

We have reason to believe you have provided us with altered identification or assisted others in providing us with false identification or identification which does not belong to them, which is a serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms and, likely, applicable law. Due to this serious violation, your accounts were terminated and you were permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. Should you create or access any accounts in violation of this ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

And I have responded with my legal documents and everything please help. @punker barbie

Upvote 0
hi dear @punker barbie

Por fav Please help me solve my case, I need to work to pay my college please my passport is my legal document and the only current name is yulian andres granados gutierrez. I am Colombian, please don't understand why you think I'm forging my identity I have annexed my passport to all the emails I've sent to support, please @punker barbie help me solve my case and back to work my username is Tomdrew69 please @punker barbie my mail is andresymadi@gmail.com

Attachments

• C86ED6D8-D1CA-4C02-981A-966106895F3D.png
    C86ED6D8-D1CA-4C02-981A-966106895F3D.png
    696.4 KB · Views: 5
Upvote 0
I tried to talk with the influencer lia_cam and ells has advised me to send photos all this legal @punker barbie please listen that you could help me your platform is my way of sustenance my room is very good of the first ones please help me cost me a lot of work to get where I was with my page, chaturbate is my job please @punker barbie help me please

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #20422298
dear @punker barbie support has not helped me just don't want to drop my document, I didn't really do anything, I seem in a study I worked more than a year ago replaced my identity with another boy and support doesn't want to help me, I just bang please @punker barbie I need to work and chaturbate is that page that helps me cover my expenses

Attachments

• 6D8EE66A-FAFD-4644-A805-828D5E5A6B1E.png
    6D8EE66A-FAFD-4644-A805-828D5E5A6B1E.png
    631.3 KB · Views: 5
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.