AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chatrubate support is not responding.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Faced with a problem on a new account. I registered a new account and wrote to my social networks that I had a new profile on chatrubate. Earned over 30,000 tokens in one period thanks to my old viewers. First I was disabled from using paid room promotion and now I can't withdraw tokens. Contacted support - no answer for a week. What can this be connected to? I tried to write directly to the mail and through support on the site itself with the attachment of photos.

Hello. Thank you, support has already answered us. The problem was that scammers tried to ban our room by buying tokens. We were told to notify support of every major token flip, but I honestly don't even know how to work now without fear of a ban.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.