AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 21, 2021
Hello,

i got married and I have changed my name. I have contacted Chaturbate to send the new id, they told me I need attach the ID into account, i did it and in the next 30 mins when i have tried to get online i was the message: " Your account has been banned." I have contacted chaturbate again and they told me document refused because the ID is already attached in the account but that was impossible because is new name from my husband. They never get back to me from that moment, account banned was like 1 week ago. Please @punker barbie help me because i got banned without reason, I have tried to work legal and send documents on time and for this i got banned. They dont answer anymore on the emails and this is not nice to get banned just because i wanna do everything cool. Im old model in chaturbate and i never did anything bad on there. Username on chaturbate is: jenniferburrill

I hope will get an answer from you.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.