AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate banning

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2014
www.chaturbate.com
I've seen and heard through the grapevine that a bunch of people models on chaturbate are having their accounts banned. This would be devastating considering all the hard work to gain followers and making a name for yourself. I've only had one warning because I agreed to use Skype, which I don't use our advertise anymore considering chaturbate has a room password setting. But not only are models being banned but also paying members!! High paying! I'm wondering what the heck is going on?

They seem to have a thoroughly bizarre and completely counter-productive policy of "ban now, ask questions later". Or more accurately, "ban now, ignore questions later, continue to ignore questions, send unhelpful stock reply, if questions continue to be asked finally look into the matter and unban if situations warrants it".

It seems like all it takes for them to ban someone, is a complaint. Therefore it's just as easy for someone to complain about a model and get them banned as it is for someone to complain about a member and get them banned. Everything I hear about Chaturbate on here leads me to conclude they have no idea what they're doing and it's a minor miracle they're still in business.

punker barbie said:
If there are any models who are having issues email Shirley@Chaturbate.com. If its a member have them email Support@Chaturbate.com. We can usually lift any restrictions that have been placed.

Thats funny cause I tried that many of times in the last 2 weeks from 2 hotmails and a gmail account and a pm here and in this thread calling you https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... 15&t=18254 and got NOTHING!!! Shirley can you please help me or atleast respond to me with some answers?

needcamhelp said:
punker barbie said:
If there are any models who are having issues email Shirley@Chaturbate.com. If its a member have them email Support@Chaturbate.com. We can usually lift any restrictions that have been placed.

Thats funny cause I tried that many of times in the last 2 weeks from 2 hotmails and a gmail account and a pm here and in this thread calling you https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... 15&t=18254 and got NOTHING!!! Shirley can you please help me or atleast respond to me with some answers?

Go to ripoffreport and make a complaint there.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Just curious if bannings are still an issue with this site.

I made $800 sooo easily there... But I left after being banned for posting my Twitter URL. It took me weeks just to figure out that was *maybe* the issue.

Sorry if there's a newer thread. I'm back after a long hiatus and am still in shock by how much things have changed.

Hellow,

I've already been blocked, chaturbate support me then unblocked, but now they will not help me for the 2nd time. have all mail sent to Shirley and already received an answer (username them early) but no return mail that it's okay. meanwhile already sent emails to 40-50 chaturbate and they always fall into repetition, no further assistance. patiently waiting for shirley?

From a legal standpoint, it makes sense, and I see where they're coming from. The lack of full disclosure, accommodation and cooperation in the follow-up is ridiculous. Also, if they're going to ban models for chargebacks on their end, they might as well just deduct the chargebacks from model earnings so AT LEAST they can still continue to perform, rather than assuming every model is in cahoots with the credit card scammers.

.....As much as we all hate chargebacks being deducted from earnings. Even I share in that woe.

Reactions: the_lotus_room
From a legal standpoint, it makes sense, and I see where they're coming from. The lack of full disclosure, accommodation and cooperation in the follow-up is ridiculous. Also, if they're going to ban models for chargebacks on their end, they might as well just deduct the chargebacks from model earnings so AT LEAST they can still continue to perform, rather than assuming every model is in cahoots with the credit card scammers.

.....As much as we all hate chargebacks being deducted from earnings. Even I share in that woe.

All a tricky thing.....

You can buy credit card details from certain sites on the internet and use them to buy tokens.

So the big question is if the tokens are spent on a specific model :

Is the guy spending the tokens just after cheap shows or is the purpose to make money from the card via the model, who gets a share of the profit and passes on the rest of her payout to the guys.....

Room for plenty of errors...

:)

• Hugs
Reactions: SanaMusume
Why would models work with a site that takes half the money and does not cover charge backs is the better question.

All a tricky thing.....

You can buy credit card details from certain sites on the internet and use them to buy tokens.

So the big question is if the tokens are spent on a specific model :

Is the guy spending the tokens just after cheap shows or is the purpose to make money from the card via the model, who gets a share of the profit and passes on the rest of her payout to the guys.....

Room for plenty of errors...

:)

A better conspiracy theory would be people trying to fuck models over through false-association.

Seriously, it would make sense. If I was really, really, really shady (I'm vicious but not shady) and running a studio, the thought would cross my mind.

Hellow,

I've already been blocked, chaturbate support me then unblocked, but now they will not help me for the 2nd time. have all mail sent to Shirley and already received an answer (username them early) but no return mail that it's okay. meanwhile already sent emails to 40-50 chaturbate and they always fall into repetition, no further assistance. patiently waiting for shirley?

Please reply to my PM for assistance.

similar situation.
showed for 7-8 months..everything good..ID always verify.
now banned cuz think im underage or i dont know what CB think.. cuz they ban..and they send always the same autoreply.
this is not a good support for model that work for CB for 8 month.
I also sent my ID directly to support..but..always... autoreply.
im really nervous!!
i want simply work like last 8 months!!! :(

I have about 40-50 emails sent to chaturbate support but they always send the same answer back, permanent ban ... how long can I wait? This is so for weeks ...

Status
Not open for further replies.