AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate.com Improvements!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BluexDakota said:
That was extremely uncalled for, Brown Fox. I don't think I'll ever be able to respect you as a person anymore.

I don't need your respect, Blue. It's obvious you haven't even read the whole thread.

Don't talk to me about what's uncalled for. People on this forum get to express their opinions all the time and get THANKED for their posts. When I chime in with a suggestion, some model who doesn't even knows me jumps into defense mode when I wasn't even talking about her. SMH.

Feel free to side with her and her little sidekick all you want though.

skiphop90 said:
How dare you talk to Blue like that. She's my ex-wife. Also, my alter-ego. :lol:

Damn, dude, how many wives do you have? :shock:

LOL.

BluexDakota said:
That was extremely uncalled for, Brown Fox. I don't think I'll ever be able to respect you as a person anymore.
But I guess Jessi claiming my tongue is in "every model's asshole" is perfectly fine, is it? That's what was in the post that Fox was responding to. Selective reading?

Reactions: 1 person
Nordling said:
BluexDakota said:
But I guess Jessi claiming my tongue is in "every model's asshole" is perfectly fine, is it? That's what was in the post that Fox was responding to. Selective reading?

Well this kinda proves that point. ;)

Listen, Brown Fox, I can only begin to laugh at how completely and utterly moronic you sound.

First off, don't go on about people "failing on MFC". Your camscore 1200. Pathetic.

Second of all, you are the only one itching to fight. You seem like a fucking methhead or like you just took a lot of fucking bath salts and there isn't anyone around to kill so you must put all your anger some random person on a forum. Your reason that you must be such a fucking cunt to everyone must be your nether regions have gone dry from lack of dick. You keep talking about "threesomes" and "boyfriends". It's obvious you don't have one, and probably never will with such a poor, sad attitude.

I don't know if anything out of your mouth is ever been considered "intelligence".

Also, by the way, I am not sure if you know, phrases like "Not!" and "Psych" died off in the late 90s...You can stop using them now. You aren't going to bring them back.

There is probably a special kind of place in hell for people as stupid, mean and petty as you.

You keep telling people learn to read, but can't seem to get the most basic concepts of reading. I am not even a regular member on this forum but every once in awhile there is a certain kind of complete idiocy that will summon me down from my lofty perch of misanthropy. Don't bother with the dictionary, sweetie.

I don't know what your problem is but you obviously are taking it out on others by name calling and being unnecessarily rude. And paranoid. Who said Skiphop and TheNightman were the same person? What are you even going on about? The reason that no one seems to be reading posts in completion is because no one fucking understand them! They're complete nonsense.

You might even say that I am one of them or both of them. It matters not. You have no idea who I am and never will. I will never sign into this account again. I just wanted to set the flame and watch the world burn.

skiphop90 said:
Nordling said:
BluexDakota said:

Well this kinda proves that point. ;)
Why thank you, glad you agree.

Nordling said:
BluexDakota said:

No, not selective reading. My reasons for losing respect is the entirety of the post in the manner in which she wrote.

EpitomeofStupidity said:
Listen, Brown Fox, I can only begin to laugh at how completely and utterly moronic you sound.

First off, don't go on about people "failing on MFC". Your camscore 1200. Pathetic.

Second of all, you are the only one itching to fight. You seem like a fucking methhead or like you just took a lot of fucking bath salts and there isn't anyone around to kill so you must put all your anger some random person on a forum. Your reason that you must be such a fucking cunt to everyone must be your nether regions have gone dry from lack of dick. You keep talking about "threesomes" and "boyfriends". It's obvious you don't have one, and probably never will with such a poor, sad attitude.

I don't know if anything out of your mouth is ever been considered "intelligence".

Also, by the way, I am not sure if you know, phrases like "Not!" and "Psych" died off in the late 90s...You can stop using them now. You aren't going to bring them back.

There is probably a special kind of place in hell for people as stupid, mean and petty as you.

You keep telling people learn to read, but can't seem to get the most basic concepts of reading. I am not even a regular member on this forum but every once in awhile there is a certain kind of complete idiocy that will summon me down from my lofty perch of misanthropy. Don't bother with the dictionary, sweetie.

I don't know what your problem is but you obviously are taking it out on others by name calling and being unnecessarily rude. And paranoid. Who said Skiphop and TheNightman were the same person? What are you even going on about? The reason that no one seems to be reading posts in completion is because no one fucking understand them! They're complete nonsense.

You might even say that I am one of them or both of them. It matters not. You have no idea who I am and never will. I will never sign into this account again. I just wanted to set the flame and watch the world burn.
Someone needs to wash all the SOCKS appearing out of nowhere. The forum is beginning to smell.

EpitomeofStupidity said:

LOL :lol:

BluexDakota said:
Nordling said:
BluexDakota said:

No, not selective reading. My reasons for losing respect is the entirety of the post in the manner in which she wrote.
Yes? And Jessi's post was like a biblical passage? SELECTIVE.

Ahhh once again, I hang my hat here and leave. 98% of the posters are genuinely nice and helpful. The other 2% just seem to be the most active.

skiphop90 said:
EpitomeofStupidity said:

LOL :lol:
It has been suggested for many years that people who laugh at their own jokes have mental issues.

BluexDakota said:
Nordling said:
BluexDakota said:

I don't really want to get involved in this but...my advice is don't judge (either party) by what they say to someone they're having/had some kind of long-standing dispute with.

Jupiter551 said:
BluexDakota said:
Nordling said:
BluexDakota said:

I don't really want to get involved in this but...my advice is don't judge (either party) by what they say to someone they're having/had some kind of long-standing dispute with.

I know what you mean, but I've never resorted to that sort of language or accusations when having a petty dispute.

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
skiphop90 said:
Nordling said:
skiphop90 said:
HA!

What's next?

I'm Jawbs?
Why would anyone suggest that?

No idea, TheBrownTongue.
By the way, SockPuppet, "epitome" means an example of. So your new sock's name means you're an example of stupidity. Pretty clever.

Today I learned how to ignore on ACF.

» What are my Friends and Foes lists?
You can use these lists to organise other members of the board. Members added to your friends list will be listed within your User Control Panel for quick access to see their online status and to send them private messages. Subject to template support, posts from these users may also be highlighted. If you add a user to your foes list, any posts they make will be hidden by default.

HowToProfile.png

HowToFoe.png

EpitomeofStupidity said:

Having raised it from the 400s to over 1,000...I don't think it's a pathetic cam score at all. But it's nice to know you were interested enough to check me out. :thumbleft: And at least I don't quit at things and blame my failures on it "being a bad site." LOL.

What makes you think I NEED a boyfriend? I don't think any woman should feel that she NEEDS a boyfriend. OMG, you've really hit me below the belt with THAT one... :lol: *yawn*

You should worry less about my sex life and ask yourself why on Earth you need a THIRD ACF account. :woops: Get a life, dude.

Also, it's "Sike!" It's not "Psych!" Stalker much? And hey, just because something is old-school doesn't mean it's lame. My pet peeve is people's overuse of the term 'epic', but that's a whole 'nother thread..... :)

It's not him doing it. Stop making accusations that you have no way of backing up. It certainly wasn't me either. but then again apparently no one wants to accuse me.

Ahh I can't wait till Amber clears THAT up. I'm flattered, honestly.

EDIT: Also, Amber, Jawbs, whoever gets to this first, kindly delete/disable my account. Ta.

Nordling said:
By the way, SockPuppet, "epitome" means an example of. So your new sock's name means you're an example of stupidity. Pretty clever.

I think using as many 4-syllable words as possible in one post makes his dick hard. :)

Reactions: Nordling
BluexDakota said:

Oh, I get it now.

Some forum member starts up with me, and THAT's perfectly fine. But if I respond in a feisty manner, I'm the one who's wrong, right? Nice...

Reactions: HoopKitten
skiphop90 said:
HA!

What's next?

I'm Jawbs?

Nah. Honestly, I don't think you'd have the balls to try to pose as the site owner's husband. That would be incredibly stupid and pathetic, in a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.