AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Down?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 4, 2020
Australia
CB seems to be down, anyone else having issues?
5 mins ago, tips stopped showing up in the chat, but came of my balance. No tip noises either.
Could not send PM or DM.
Then stream was interrupted and could not be restored.

Hope it's not affecting too many models, and that CB can fix it quickly!

it does seem to be stuttering quite a bit right now indeeed!! some tips are going through, but can't say if all are from everyone..

also have models disconnecting a little bit here and there it seems..

CB seems to be down, anyone else having issues?
5 mins ago, tips stopped showing up in the chat, but came of my balance. No tip noises either.
Could not send PM or DM.
Then stream was interrupted and could not be restored.

Hope it's not affecting too many models, and that CB can fix it quickly!
I had that, but after a refresh the tip showed up

Jumped into Caylin's room. She's stuck on a loop. Has to refresh to read chat.

Lovely.

I had that, but after a refresh the tip showed up
That I have had before.. I can however see OTHERS right now tip for things on the tip menu, and their tip is not showing up, but the tip menu item notice thing is showing up only.. it's rather odd :p

Stripchat also having major problems today

I had no SC problems today except for trying to unfavourite a model it would remove the heart and turn white, then if I refreshed or moved to another page, the model would be back on my favourite list. Seems to have finally worked now though :rofl: :rofl:

Model went home in frustration...... still couldn't get video, audio and chat restored.

The model I am visiting was/is having issues, too. Tips were going through but the stream was very choppy, page slow to fully load, “Trying to connect” and intermittent blackout issues again, etc.

I think she gave up on it for now and is going to try again later tonight.

I noticed more than half the online models in my favorites all dropped and went offline at the same time. One room I was watching got bumped offline twice already.

Status
Not open for further replies.