AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Payments? Taxes as a camgirl?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2018
So, I am a new Italian camgirl using Chaturbate. I know there are only these methods:
* Paxum ($50.00 minimum)
* ePayments ($50.00 minimum)
* CosmoPayment ($50.00 minimum)
* Fedex ($200.00 minimum)
* Wire transfer ($500.00 minimum)
* Checks (may take 2-4 weeks to arrive)
* Direct Deposit (only available for USA banks)

I don't have a bank account so what should I use? I have read many people complaining about Paxum and ePayments saying that they won't verify the accounts, block the money for months, that the cards don't arrive even if they waited 2-3 or more months. But these ones seems to be the cheapest. What about CosmoPayment? Is it available for Italy? Is it safe at least?
And what about the taxes as a camgirl? Should I pay them even if I am new?

Your taxes will be dependent on your laws. Also you probably should get a bank account.

In canada we are allowed to earn a minimal amount before having to pay taxes so I'm keeping track of everything and will probably ask an accountant for help...

You can also use some things as business expenses like better lights/camera ect at least in canada

Upvote 0
If u are not dependent to daily pay, my advice would be to get an account on cosmo, their card is issued when u make account, not when u verified. verification is required for raise limits. card arrives in up to 10 bussiness days. mine came in romania in less. costs are 13$ for activating card. 3.15$ fot ATM withdraw. A for legal taxes in your country they are same for whatever method u use. that if u choose to declare you income. Im in romania and things are diefrent so i cant give a good opinion about.

Reactions: Artemisft
Upvote 0
Thank you, girls :)
I tried to do an ePayments account a week ago and they declined my verification saying that they needed to view also another document with the photo, then today (after 3 days without answering to my e-mails) they told me to send again my ID card.
I hava also read on their site that they don't send anymore a Mastercard to the new users. So, for me, ePayments it's not good anymore... I chose first ePayments because their card costed 5 dollars.

Now I am thinking of doing a CosmoPayment account and a Paxum one as well.

Upvote 0
Thank you, girls :)
I tried to do an ePayments account a week ago and they declined my verification saying that they needed to view also another document with the photo, then today (after 3 days without answering to my e-mails) they told me to send again my ID card.
I hava also read on their site that they don't send anymore a Mastercard to the new users. So, for me, ePayments it's not good anymore... I chose first ePayments because their card costed 5 dollars.

Now I am thinking of doing a CosmoPayment account and a Paxum one as well.
From those two i find cosmo better. Fees for withdraw are smaller. Just 3.15$, on paxum is 2$ + 2.5%. Not to say the diference between activation fee. When u make ur paxum account, and add all documents email chris@paxum.com and ask him to verify ur account, might speed up things. Noone can speed the card delivery tho, unless they started expedited shipping again. Was like 100$ but id pay if i knew it comes in a week and not 8 like we usually wait for.

Upvote 0
Did somebody actually get money out of cosmo's cards? I have made an account. I'm surprised how fast they answer my questions (after dealing with ePayments staff...)!

Upvote 0
Did somebody actually get money out of cosmo's cards? I have made an account. I'm surprised how fast they answer my questions (after dealing with ePayments staff...)!
yes i receive MFC payments on it. very fast and never had any issue with card. even more after withdrawing in a day or two some more money appear in my account lol.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.