AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate privates not saving properly

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 6, 2023
Hi, recently I noticed that my privates are not recorded properly. I can have a recordable private that's over 10 mins or 20 mins long. But then when I go to my collection, that private is only 1 min 2 seconds long. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? It's annoying. Emailed chaturbate support and they said they can offer a refund if I delete the partially recorded private from my collection. But all I want is for them to fix this problem.

Reactions: manolito
Hi, recently I noticed that my privates are not recorded properly. I can have a recordable private that's over 10 mins or 20 mins long. But then when I go to my collection, that private is only 1 min 2 seconds long. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? It's annoying. Emailed chaturbate support and they said they can offer a refund if I delete the partially recorded private from my collection. But all I want is for them to fix this problem.

If they’re refunding private shows with this problem, I hope they’re not taking tokens away from the model, too. This is a glitch on the part of CB, so if members are getting their tokens back, it should come 100 percent out of CB’s pocket, not the model.

That aside, this seems like a pretty glaring bug and I hope CB fixes it soon. And if they’ve got the full recordings of your shows stashed away somewhere, hopefully they can restore your access to them.

Reactions: manolito
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.