AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

co-worker looks like you (Amber)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2010
ok so I have recently seen you a few times on MFC and find myself going back every couple of nights. The other day at work I noticed this girl who I have never noticed before. She has similar glasses and similar body (boobies may be smaller). Anyway she looks close enough like you that I am constantly distracted by her when we work at the same time. What should I do? I cant tell her. I may have to find a new job. Thanks Jim
P.S.
Happy Birthday!

Re: co-worker looks like you (kinda)

How about instead of telling her she reminds you of this naked chick you found on the internet, you tell her that you think she is pretty? Avoid all those hits that they warn you about in the HR Sexual Harassment hand out :) but just subtly let her know she catches your eye. She'll either thank you and go on her merry way, or maybe she'll continue talking to you.

I'm not sure what you're looking for from her. Or maybe you're just trying to find a way for her to stop distracting you? :)

Ask her out and show up for your first date with Sharpies and a Monster Can. You'll see if she really is as full of win as Amber!!

Tallil said:
Ask her out and show up for your first date with Sharpies and a Monster Can. You'll see if she really is as full of win as Amber!!

Also, this ^^.

AmberCutie said:
Avoid all those hits that they warn you about in the HR Sexual Harassment hand out :)
Not all jobs hand those out. Trust me. I just got fired a month ago for "sexually harassing" someone I secretly semi-dated because we were in a fight and she went to HR. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.