AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Computer Safety?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 4, 2015
I'm sure there is a thread out there but didn't wanna dig lol. I haven't started camming yet, but will be in about a month. How do I keep my computer, files, and personal documents safe? I've heard of models getting hacked, and want to prevent this. Thanks, I appreciate it soooo much!
Oh also my first post, It's nice to meet everyone c:

Being smart. Not wanting to do a search is not smart. Lazyness will get you in trouble. The attitude of "lol just didnt feel like that" will not bring you success.

I hate to be harsh but if you're going to be putting yourself on the internet don't be stupid. Do research find information otherwise you will end up one of the girls who after a month of camming are shocked to realise the internet is forever.

Get yourself verified in the models only, there are in depth threads on safety in addition to the ones in the public area. Doing that and doing simple searches will save your booty!

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.