AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Conspiracy Theories

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what's scary and what's not a conspiracy, eugenics in America

"Eugenics, the set of beliefs and practices which aims at improving the genetic quality of the human population[2][3] played a significant role in the history and culture of the United States prior to its involvement in World War II."

"The most significant era of eugenic sterilization was between 1907 and 1963, when over 64,000 individuals were forcibly sterilized under eugenic legislation in the United States."

"Men and women were compulsorily sterilized for different reasons. Men were sterilized to treat their aggression and to eliminate their criminal behavior, while women were sterilized to control the results of their sexuality. Since women bore children, eugenicists held women more accountable than men for the reproduction of the less "desirable" members of society. Eugenicists therefore predominantly targeted women in their efforts to regulate the birth rate, to "protect" white racial health, and weed out the "defectives" of society"

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics_in_the_United_States
Somewhat related is the "Tuskegee syphilis experiment", where the US government injected African American patients with Syphilis without their knowledge/consent to research how untreated syphilis would effect people. They recruited the victims under the guise of providing them "free healthcare". Because of this, federal laws and regulations were created requiring researchers to always receive informed consent, communication of diagnosis, and accurate reporting of test results to the subject. I'm not sure if this counts as a conspiracy theory though, as it's proven to be true. Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment

Yes I believe they could be a lot older

The Sphinx is interesting as well, apparently the weathering on it means it could also date back more like 10,000 bc

This is neither here nor there, but the head of the Sphinx is wayyy out of proportion to the body so was probably re-carved at least once
The pyramids being created at least in 10,000 BC (maybe older) is one I also believe likely to be the case. This is a great documentary about the the subject:

The main source of evidence for the mainstream belief the pyramids were built in 2500 is from carbon dating, as you mentioned earlier. The problem is, only living objects create carbon and thus can be carbon dated. You can't carbon date the stone that the pyramids were created with, so they carbon dated burnt wood surrounding the pyramids. It's not exactly the strongest evidence. What we have proven for sure is many people created fire's around the temple in 2,500 BC, but to conclude that means the pyramids were built then is a stretch. Keep in mind that until very recently (and at the time of this documentary) the mainstream belief was no civilization existed before 3500 BC. The last 10 years we've discovered this was entirely incorrect, finding of the ancient city of Gobekli Tepe found in Turkey dated to be 11,500 BC and another city in the Nile dated to be 7,000 BC found just this year.

As you also mention, many geologists have examined the sphinx and noticed that the main source of erosion is not from sand/wind erosion, but in fact is water erosion, which apparently is very distinct and easy to differentiate between. This is shocking because obviously there isn't very much heavy rain in the desert. As it turns out, Egypt in 10,500+ BC was not a desert but instead a lush, populated, wet, jungle!

The documentary also notices that if you line up all the largest pyramids and the sphinx, it perfectly matches the Orion's Belt constellation mirrored on Earth in 10,500. Due to procession (the slow changing of the constellations over thousands of years), the Orion constellation wouldn't match up in such a manner at any time between now and 2,500 BC. Graham Hancock then visits the pyramids in South America and Angkor Wat and it's adjacent pyramid like structures and find these also line up perfectly with the Orion's Belt constellation in 10,500 BC.

He then states his belief that in fact that all these pyramids were made by the same civilization, one with ships advanced enough to circumnavigate the globe (not exactly a super advanced civilization, as they believe Chinese Junk ships would have been able to do this in 200 AD, if they had the desire too). I'm not sure I fully agree with this and everything in the documentary, nonetheless it's a fascinating documentary worth checking out.

Last edited:
Also, I hope it doesn't bother anyone if I re-post an older post I made last year about legit conspiracies that have been proven, as it fits for this thread. I also made some minor edits (sorry for the double post, the timer expired on edit): https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/who-are-you-voting-for.24541/page-22#post-766344

When you think about it, conspiracy theories happen all the time. The Mafia was technically a conspiracy, the terrorists that committed 9/11 were a conspiracy. These are examples of people getting together and conspiring to do something unlawful/harmful. Conspiracies have historically occurred all the time and often lasting decades with no one knowing. Not too mention all the far out, "conspiracy theories" that are actual facts and proven. Many of which are even more amazing then so-called "conspiracy theories" that people don't believe in.

Iran-Contra affair: The US government traded arms to the terrorist group "CONTRAs" in Nicaragua for drugs. Then funneled many of these arms to Iran as a method of getting through the trade embargo at the time (trading the weapons for hostages Iran held at the time). They then sold the drugs on the streets of the United States through drug dealers like "Freeway" Rick Ross (in LA) as a way to fund black-op projects under the table.

Operation Gladio: The CIA post-war manipulation of Western Europe's politicians in Italy, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Turkey until the 1980's. This operation went so far as committing terrorist attacks killing hundreds, under a right wing terrorist group (one bomb killed 85, and injured 200), as well as the murder of a top Italian banker. This was all organized by a now blacklisted Freemason lodge named "Propaganda Due". Most government officials in Italy and many in Argentina were members of this lodge.

Project MKultra: The US government forced extreme doses of LSD on targets. One example was mental patients at a hospital, tested against their will. They suffered long term damage from this and many successfully sued for millions. Another example (operation midnight climax) had the CIA dose up people at a brothel without their knowledge (they believed people wouldn't report it if it was a brothel). Another was done on prisoners and inmates, some notable people studied: Ted kaczynski(the unabomber), Whitey Bulger (famous Irish mob boss/killer), and Ken Kesey (author of "One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest"). It was only cancelled after a CIA agent "fell out of a window" while high on LSD.

Operation Northwoods: A plan to commit terrorist acts against civilian and military targets in the united states, to use as casus belli against Cuba. It was approved all the way up to the Joints chief of staff, awaiting approval from the secretary of state. Thankfully JFK realized how crazy it was and rejected it.

Operation Paperclip: The operation to get Nazi scientists in the Wests hands before the Russians could get them. Many being guilty of committing atrocious crimes. Their history was wiped clean and they were given a clean slate to work in America (examples: Wernher von Braun, head of NASA, Arthur Rudolph who worked for NASA until 1984 where his war crimes finally came to light, and Hubertus Strughold "the father of space medicine" who was in charge of the prison camp dachua and performed atrocious crimes against humanity). Wernher Von Braun (the first head of NASA) even ran a rocket factory in Nazi Germany which had the policy of hanging the 5 slowest rocket building Jews weekly at the front of factory as a warning to the others. This is a man that most certainly should have been hung for war crimes.

The Tuskegee Syphilis Study: Between 1932-1972, was a clinical study by the US Public Health Service to see what would happen with untreated syphilis in 600 African Americans under the guise of "free healthcare".

Sykes Picot: The imperial plans post World War 1 to completely tear up the Middle East and place borders so it would be easy to control, mixing as many Shia's and Sunni's as possible so that the weaker would be reliant on the British and French to rule. This massive conspiracy was only revealed because the Soviets took power and released all of Russia's state secrets in hopes that people would stop fighting WW1 and instead fight against their own governments. At the time, soldiers were under the belief that they were fighting for their countries existence rather then fighting for imperial power and pieces of land.

These are just extreme examples I know offhand, there are dozens more proven conspiracy theories that I didn't mention, as I don't have knowledge of the specifics offhand.

Last edited:
I really love documentaries, and one of my favorite kinds of documentary is the "profile of an eccentric" kind of story. The latest one I enjoyed is on Netflix, called Curse of the Man Who Sees UFOs. It's about a guy named Christo Roppolo, who films lights in the skies around coastal California. He's actually an incredibly creative and charismatic guy, and he is undeniably seeing lights in the sky. It's his interpretation of what those lights are that is controversial. It's a good human interest story. It becomes pretty clear that his obsession with the lights developed in concert with other goings-on in his life.

Operation Paperclip: The operation to get Nazi scientists in the Wests hands before the Russians could get them. Many being guilty of committing atrocious crimes. Their history was wiped clean and they were given a clean slate to work in America (examples: Wernher von Braun, head of NASA, Arthur Rudolph who worked for NASA until 1984 where his war crimes finally came to light, and Hubertus Strughold "the father of space medicine" who was in charge of the prison camp dachua and performed atrocious crimes against humanity). Wernher Von Braun (the first head of NASA) even ran a rocket factory in Nazi Germany which had the policy of hanging the 5 slowest rocket building Jews weekly at the front of factory as a warning to the others. This is a man that most certainly should have been hung for war crimes.
Man, I wish you had edited that part out. Never going to convince @FinleyBlake the Nazi's didn't win WW2 now (I'm joking :hilarious:).

A thought about indoctrination. The documentary "The Greatest Story Never Told" popped up on my radar a while back. Read a lot of reviews about it, some howl it is neo-nazi Hitler sympathizing, some say just a more balanced view...

I think I am pretty grounded on the intellectual side. I have been exposed to white supremacist stuff in the past, I could ward off any attempts to shift me towards Holocaust denial. Emotionally it is a different story. My upbringing, the education, years of books, movies, and documentaries (before the History Channel got in to the pawn business) have had an effect.

I know the slanted view I have (mostly) been exposed to is not completely accurate. The Nazis were people just like the ones in my community (I even had a Holocaust survivor plainly tell me this). But I also know seeing them presented that way would probably have a disturbing effect on me. Just not ready to watch it yet. Maybe that says something about the power of media.

• Funny!
Reactions: Finley and ACFFAN69
My brother drives me mad as he is a true believer, some of the far out there stuff is complete nonsense like all the top head of countries are reptiles in disguise
I just can't with this one. There's supposedly "evidence" of this on video, but any time I watch it, I see nothing unusual. There's one of Justin Bieber in court, and his eyes supposedly look like reptile eyes when he blinks. No, they don't, they look like blinking human eyes. There's one of Miley Cyrus, where she also supposedly has her eyes turn into reptile eyes and back.... Nope, I see nothing unusual, it's just a pair of human eyes blinking.
The "reptilian" talk (and to a lesser extent the "greys" talk) seriously pisses me off. It is the sort of idiocy that is used to discredit. Imbecilic. Apologies to anyone who has swallowed it hook, line, and sinker; I mean no personal offense.

I think the domain name Adult Hitler is already taken....
I'm not a self hating Jew, I just have some tendency to laugh about myself all too often.
As someone who was always suspected of controlling the media, the finance, and Hollywood, I can humbly say that tragically too many real conspiracies, with real consequences were carried out by non genius people, and that indifference allowed them to happen.

None of these things have ever been documented and proven. And in the cases where science does not yet have a complete explanation, people should not immediately leap to it being mystical or supernatural. I've never understood that overwhelming need to find the 'God of the gaps.'

Many of these things have been documented, from paintings to written accounts. Not proven though, but then not much in science is ever considered proven. I think it's interesting that people who didn't have any interaction or influence from another group of people see and believe similar things, whether gods, magic, spiritual etc. There are some accounts which can be easily explained by what we now know scientifically, but there are still so many mysteries which may or may not one day be explained by science. I've definitely had some weird experiences in the past, usually knowing things about people they've never told me, occasionally seeing stuff that hasn't happened yet or knowing something is about to happen. Probably completely reasonable explanations but the circumstances were still strange. I think one of the hardest to explain was meeting a friend for the first time when travelling, he had just arrived at the hostel I lived in and was being showed around by a friend. I saw them together and his name sprang to mind so I assumed we'd already met, they came and talked for a while before he actually introduced himself and I said "I know, we've already met". We hadn't met, he had no idea who I was, nor had there been any opportunity our paths might have crossed. I realised that I had no memory of meeting him either, which has never happened to me as my memory is pretty good with people. He is also the only person I have ever met with that name, though I don't think the name is that unusual.

As a person I definitely base more weight on science, and I definitely don't think I have some sort of power. But I wonder how much goes on in the world which we cannot comprehend. One of the cool things about psychology is how we create a world that fits inside a box that makes sense. If something doesn't make sense our more subconscious mind will organise it for us so we can understand. Much of what we see and believe might not actually be what is happening, just our interpretation of it. I wonder sometimes if there are parts of this world that exist but aren't compatible with our view of the world so we just don't see it, or that our minds make explanations that are easier for us to handle. And if possibly these strange experiences of supernatural are just a perfectly natural part of the world that we only notice when a situation comes up that our subconscious cannot find an explanation for, bringing our conscious mind in to inspect and create an explanation that fits what we think is right. It's one reason why following scientific research is fascinating, because people will become certain about one thing in the world which will make perfect sense, and then they'll disprove it and the other explanation will make perfect sense.
Talking about supernatural, there is an interesting Louis Theroux episode where he meets various people claiming supernatural abilities. He's pretty skeptical but there were a few situations where he felt something a bit different going on. It's fun seeing his reactions and how he's trying to work out exactly what it was he felt.

There has never been a demonstrable instance of a paranormal or supernatural occurrence in the history of mankind. Documentation means nothing without evidence. I could document that Barney visits me every day for some bourbon, but that doesn't mean anything. There is no evidence to support it. That's where science differs immensely. Nothing may ever be truly 'proven,' but there is heaps of evidence for things that are scientifically documented. The human mind is irrational and prone to error, which leads to all sorts of situations where people think they've had something paranormal or supernatural happen to them when in reality it was simply their own lack of knowledge and cognition of a situation that led to a misconception.

Two separate points are expanding away from each other. The cumulative speed is greater than the speed of light. No single point is expanding FTL.

IOW, space is expanding/lengthening, so two objects could be at rest with respect to each other yet appear from many light years' distance to be moving apart FTL.

I like your main point, that the speed of light may be an insurmountable barrier to interstellar travel on any biologically-compatible time scale. And if aliens are not strictly benevolent, it may be for the best, similar to the strategic advantages the USA enjoys by having vast oceans separating it from potential aggressors.

Reactions: Val Vega
This whole situation in Syria is a conspiracy theory! Let me point out a few things... 1. America has been looking to drill a pipeline for oil through Syria and past Turkey since the 40s, Russia has also been looking to build a pipeline. Donald Trump was against bombing Syria and actually it was one of his points he used against Hilary! In fact he has strongly opposed using US resources to assist other countries since he started campaigning to be president.. even going as far to say that countries that do not contribute enough should have their Nato membership revoked. All of a sudden he is so sickened by the nerve gas incident he bombs them and Russia suddenly starts helping Syria strengthen their defences.. Also why would assad bomb his own people when he was just starting to regain their trust.

I smell a rat!

I smell a rat!
That cracked me up. Not disagreeing with anything you said.

75504798.jpg

• Funny!
Reactions: ACFFAN69
I have to say I'm a bit of a septic

You might want to see a doctor bro.

The "reptilian" talk (and to a lesser extent the "greys" talk) seriously pisses me off. It is the sort of idiocy that is used to discredit. Imbecilic. Apologies to anyone who has swallowed it hook, line, and sinker; I mean no personal offense.

How do you feel about Sandy Hook truthers?

• Funny!
Reactions: Val Vega
How do you feel about Sandy Hook truthers?
Depends on what you mean.

Speculating and questioning the official narrative is one thing. When you become convinced and start latching on to little bits of nonsense as gospel truth it is another.

Iran-Contra affair: The US government traded arms to the terrorist group "CONTRAs" in Nicaragua for drugs. Then funneled many of these arms to Iran as a method of getting through the trade embargo at the time (trading the weapons for hostages Iran held at the time). They then sold the drugs on the streets of the United States through drug dealers like "Freeway" Rick Ross (in LA) as a way to fund black-op projects under the table.
I was just skimming through my post today and realized I made an error. I was trying to make that post be about unclassified/proven conspiracies, and the highlighted part entered into the realm of "conspiracy THEORY". While I do believe the CIA did profit from selling drugs to fund black ops projects in the 70's and 80's, and believe they still do, this belief isn't mainstream and thus didn't belong with the other subjects.

The mainstream accepted, non-conspiracy theory brief summary of the Iran-Contra affair is that the CIA did the following:
1) Funded/supported a brutal terrorist organization, the Contra's, who routinely butchered innocent civilians. The justification for this was to combat the Communist Nicaraguan government.
2) Used the Contra's to act as a go-between to provide US arms/weapons to Iran, who were under a trade embargo. Providing Iran with weapons was useful for the CIA in helping them in their war against Iraq. Iraq at the time was a strong US ally. It allowed them to fund both sides in the engagement to keep the war going and both countries too busy fighting themselves to cause any other problems (excluding Saddam gassing his own citizens using US provided chemical weapons). Also at the time Iran had US hostages, these weapons bought the hostages their freedom and gave Reagan a political win.
3) Turned a blind eye on the Nicaraguan's selling drugs on American soil and in some cases even assisted them in getting the drugs into the country. But, as the reporter that broke the story always stressed, there isn't evidence that the CIA actually sold any drugs themselves nor evidence that they profited from the selling of drugs as an organization (although it's clear that rogue individuals in the CIA did profit from it).
4) There is a link between Freeway Rick Ross and the Contra's in that the two men who provided Ricky Ross with the kilo's of drugs were donating large sums of money to the Contra's, and there are unclassified documents that show the CIA was very much aware of this connection. They let it happen for years, before finally releasing an internal statement with the rule that they could no longer knowingly assist known drug organizations that sell drugs in the United States, and that any support for groups/individuals doing so must stop immediately.

That said, I do believe the conspiracy theory that the CIA profits from selling drugs on American soil. Hence the gigantic increase in the heroin market after the invasion of Afghanistan. US soldiers were actually used to protect poppy farmers (the plant heroin is made from) from thieves in Afghanistan. It's also a fact that after the US invasion of Afghanistan, the country went from having almost no opiate exports (the Taliban executed people that farmed poppy plants) to being the source of over 90% of heroin nowadays. They put the golden triangle (South East Asian countries and the former main source of Heroin) out of business. Speaking of the Golden Triangle, back in the 70's it was revealed (by Rolling Stones magazine) that the CIA was arming and even providing their planes as transportation for the drugs, they did this for their assistance in fighting the Laotian communist government. Seeing a pattern?!

Devil's advocates would be quick to point out that poppy plants are also where most strong pain medication comes from (percocet's, oxycodone, morphine, fentanyl, etc) and that the US soldiers in Afghanistan were protecting the poppy fields to assist pharmaceutical companies. A fair argument, but it doesn't mean both can't be true!
-----------------------------------
As an aside and unrelated topic, it seems most people here find paranormal conspiracy theories more sexy, but I couldn't resist, I love my government conspiracies! When it comes to paranormal conspiracies I'm pretty much in the not-so-fun camp of "disbelief'. I don't believe in ghosts in the least. I'm willing to entertain the idea of Aliens and UFO's having visited Earth, but I'm confident in the belief that they have not. I'm on the fence about big foot, but lean slightly toward "doesn't exist". I do try to keep an open mind about everything though, and I do enjoy reading about it all no matter how ridiculous. Even if untrue and silly, they aren't any less enjoyable then reading reading a good fictional novel.

I've spent hours watching Flat Earth youtube clips for the silly lulz, dug right into the moon landings being fake theory (I don't at all believe the moon landing was fake, but I do find some arguments interesting), spent way too much time reading about David Icke's lizard people and learning about the various Alien factions like "The Greys'", et al. The more ridiculous the more fun, even if I have wasted entirely too much time entertaining this stuff! :)

Last edited:
PSA: If you are blessed with a "conspiracy theory" mind, don't let it completely turn you against any official story. Be a skeptic, but turn that skepticism on your own theory too.

Unrelated: this has to be a troll, but it is too funny not to share.

PSA: If you are blessed with a "conspiracy theory" mind, don't let it completely turn you against any official story. Be a skeptic, but turn that skepticism on your own theory too.

Unrelated: this has to be a troll, but it is too funny not to share.

That post sounds like someone trying to get arrested.

• Funny!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
um
my Jewish mother told me that the ancient Jews built the pyramids as slaves....

You guys calling my mom a lair?

:smuggrin:

um
my Jewish mother told me that the ancient Jews built the pyramids as slaves....

You guys calling my mom a lair?

:smuggrin:
Well, my Jewish parents told me that it's OK to tell nice lies sometimes, like that bunnies are made of chocolate and lay eggs, that Santa Claus wears red and drinks Coca Cola, and that we are pouring a glass of wine for an invisible guest that never comes every Passover. OMG, I think the Jews took over another thread....

Some of the celebrity-based conspiracy theories are a little too silly to be believable - so-and-so is a clone, a lizard, etc, come on. Amongst the "ermagahd, illuminati!!!" you find the occasional believeable one.

One being - Britney Spears didn't record her Blackout album, her backup singer did. I laughed when I heard this among some silly ones, because a friend and I were listening to the album back in 2009 and she said that Britney's voice sounded different, almost as if someone else had been singing for her. When the album was being recorded was when Brit was punching cars and shaving her head, so it's suspected that her backup singer, who has a nearly identical voice, hopped in the studio and recorded it herself.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Gen
Well, my Jewish parents told me that it's OK to tell nice lies sometimes, like that bunnies are made of chocolate and lay eggs, that Santa Claus wears red and drinks Coca Cola, and that we are pouring a glass of wine for an invisible guest that never comes every Passover. OMG, I think the Jews took over another thread....

:devil: whahahahahaahahahahahahahahaaahah We must maintain control!

Also @SaffronBurke I don't give a fuck what the books say now....it WAS
The Berenstein Bears

Reactions: SaffronBurke
An older one but one that had me pretty messed up:

Playing certain records backwards you could hear messages. I tried it a few times (mainly with KISS records) but it ruined the records, took a lot of effort, and was really tough to hear if I was being coerced into believing in Satan or doing drugs.

I don't think anyone will put backward messages on records these days with the price of vinyl (180 gram), but still, now would be the time to do it since there are hardcore vinyl enthusiasts and that certainly could translate into an small army of complacent pawns for the artist's bidding.

Playing certain records backwards you could hear messages. I tried it a few times (mainly with KISS records) but it ruined the records, took a lot of effort, and was really tough to hear if I was being coerced into believing in Satan or doing drugs.

I don't think anyone will put backward messages on records these days with the price of vinyl (180 gram), but still, now would be the time to do it since there are hardcore vinyl enthusiasts and that certainly could translate into an small army of complacent pawns for the artist's bidding.
Well since you brought it up, the Paul is Dead Beatles theory is probably the oldest, and my favorite musical conspiracy theory is the one about Elvis is still being alive somewhere in a trailer park having a peanut butter and ham sandwich.

There are channels on YouTube that will play music videos backward to "prove" that there are hidden messages concealed in the songs, but I can't clearly hear 90% of them. Most of them seem to just be the words coincidentally sounding like other words when played backward.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
There are channels on YouTube that will play music videos backward to "prove" that there are hidden messages concealed in the songs, but I can't clearly hear 90% of them. Most of them seem to just be the words coincidentally sounding like other words when played backward.
It is absolute bullshit. Complete bullshit. Total. And utter. Bull. Shit.

Seriously, I went through all this crap back in the 1980's. Can't believe it is still around.

It is absolute bullshit. Complete bullshit. Total. And utter. Bull. Shit.

Seriously, I went through all this crap back in the 1980's. Can't believe it is still around.

People will always wanna believe record companies/artists are hiding shit in their music. Never mind that they can sell sex and drugs to us outright in their lyrics and videos, they're totally hiding secret messages, man!

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Not a conspiracy theory as such, but I've recentley seen vids on Youtube about something called 'The Mandela effect'. It's kinda difficult to describe but basically it's about how some people remember things differently than others & that the reason for this is because at certain points we entered into parallel universes. For e.g. some people say they remember Nelson Mandela dying in prison, hense why it's called 'The Mandela effect'.
I'm sure there are lot's of vids on this on Youtube. But I saw Youtuber Shane Dawson talk about this in several of his. I think it's really intersting stuff & he also does other vids similar to this. So if that's your bag then definatley check him out!

Reactions: KylieJacobs
Not a conspiracy theory as such, but I've recentley seen vids on Youtube about something called 'The Mandela effect'. It's kinda difficult to describe but basically it's about how some people remember things differently than others & that the reason for this is because at certain points we entered into parallel universes. For e.g. some people say they remember Nelson Mandela dying in prison, hense why it's called 'The Mandela effect'.
I'm sure there are lot's of vids on this on Youtube. But I saw Youtuber Shane Dawson talk about this in several of his. I think it's really intersting stuff & he also does other vids similar to this. So if that's your bag then definatley check him out!

I've noticed that people have started to claim that things are Mandela Effects when they're absolutely not. Shane said in one video that fridge/refrigerator is one, because fridge has a D and refrigerator doesn't, oooo the spelling of refrigerator must have changed, it used to have a D!

No, fridge comes from Frigidaire, which is a brand of refrigerator. It was the most common brand at one point, so the nickname is derived from the brand. Kinda like how in some parts of the US, all sodas are called coke and you have to ask for cola to get a Coke.

• Funny!
Reactions: sahi and ACFFAN69
Status
Not open for further replies.