AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Constant streams of 1 token tips?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NoelleBright said:
The last thing I want to happen in my room is for someone to open the door in which everyone feels it's suddenly okay to jump on another member because he's annoying.
That doesn't create much of a fun environment either.
:twocents-02cents:

What if the member doesn't realize how annoying he is? I've been in rooms where guys try and run the room or be the center of attention and it's awful. Wouldn't it be better to let the guy know he's annoying and bad for business? He could genuinely not know.

PunkInDrublic said:
NoelleBright said:
The last thing I want to happen in my room is for someone to open the door in which everyone feels it's suddenly okay to jump on another member because he's annoying.

What if the member doesn't realize how annoying he is? I've been in rooms where guys try and run the room or be the center of attention and it's awful. Wouldn't it be better to let the guy know he's annoying and bad for business? He could genuinely not know.

In an instance like that I would send a pm to the model and let her decide how to handle it. That annoying guy may also regularly tip her a ton so telling him that he is annoying could literally cost the model money. That's why I say it should be the models call. It's her paycheck at stake here.
:thumbleft:

Brad said:
PunkInDrublic said:
NoelleBright said:

In an instance like that I would send a pm to the model and let her decide how to handle it. That annoying guy may also regularly tip her a ton so telling him that he is annoying could literally cost the model money. That's why I say it should be the models call. It's her paycheck at stake here.

Yes, let the model take care of it.
A bunch of dudes calling out another dude for being annoying won't help anything and will just cause it to be even more of an issue than it was in the first place. If it's that distracting, send the model a polite PM or MFC mail and explain your feelings and let her handle it.

If a bunch of guys decided to call someone out in my room I would suddenly feel like I was in charge of a kindergarten classroom, just sayin.

NoelleBright said:
Brad said:
PunkInDrublic said:
NoelleBright said:

Yes, let the model take care of it.
A bunch of dudes calling out another dude for being annoying won't help anything and will just cause it to be even more of an issue than it was in the first place. If it's that distracting, send the model a polite PM or MFC mail and explain your feelings and let her handle it.

If a bunch of guys decided to call someone out in my room I would suddenly feel like I was in charge of a kindergarten classroom, just sayin.
This SO MUCH! This is a different situation but I try really hard to maintain a calm atmosphere while doing a public show. I use my little :shhh: move the first time and quickly place someone on ignore if they aren't getting it and being annoying... NOTHING will piss me off and throw off the vibe of the whole room more than a member deciding he needs to tell someone to shut up. That's when the room suddenly changes from the occasional cock emote or "mmmmmmm" to a full blown name calling sword fight usually insulting the others penis size...
Adorable thought really, but SUPER counter productive.

NoelleBright said:
If it's that distracting, send the model a polite PM or MFC mail and explain your feelings and let her handle it.
Sounds needy and boring. Much rather just call the dude annoying and keep it movin.
NoelleBright said:
Don't models already feel like they are in charge of a kindergarten class?

In all seriousness I shall heed the advice given if the problem presents itself again. I hope that any model that has this type of guy is getting paid extremely well because it can be a big turnoff for other potential customers. Sucks that it's even an issue.

Reactions: WickedTouch
Brad said:
trotskyleon said:
my point is simply if i am annoyed i let others know. if i annoy others, i will say sorry. this is about anything really.

i dont see anything wrong in that.

if the models wants to ban me, meh thats fine with me. i am online to have fun simple as that.

but if one person finds it annoying good chance others will too. at least by speaking up the other members can also put forth their views.

And my point is that it is rude to be a guest at someone's place and tell another guest that they are annoying. That right is reserved for the host. You don't seem to get that so maybe it is an American thing.
It's not. :-D

This SO MUCH! This is a different situation but I try really hard to maintain a calm atmosphere while doing a public show. I use my little :shhh: move the first time and quickly place someone on ignore if they aren't getting it and being annoying... NOTHING will piss me off and throw off the vibe of the whole room more than a member deciding he needs to tell someone to shut up. That's when the room suddenly changes from the occasional cock emote or "mmmmmmm" to a full blown name calling sword fight usually insulting the others penis size...
Adorable thought really, but SUPER counter productive.

Another incredible tactic that I've seen used by the purdy gal just quoted, is one of my faves! It's the sexy, yet not-so-subtle "Keep one hand on your penis, and the other on the tip button" maneuver! This has also proven very effective! ;)

While a lot of us in the chat room go for the overall experience and interaction with models and other members in chat, there are some options for members to use in chat, as well. The "hide chat" and "ignore user" features are often overlooked. I've had to utilize the latter more often, myself. While it would mean diverting one's "free hand" for a brief second, these asshats could be easily and quietly dealt with. And it would allow one to focus entirely on the model's show. After all, that's where your full attention should be at time, imo! My :twocents-02cents:

Brad said:
trotskyleon said:
my point is simply if i am annoyed i let others know. if i annoy others, i will say sorry. this is about anything really.

if the models wants to ban me, meh thats fine with me. i am online to have fun simple as that.

but if one person finds it annoying good chance others will too. at least by speaking up the other members can also put forth their views.

And my point is that it is rude to be a guest at someone's place and tell another guest that they are annoying. That right is reserved for the host. You don't seem to get that so maybe it is an American thing.

Well I am not american..

I dont see how it is rude to tell another person you dont like what they are doing.

If someone told me they didnt like what i was doing. I would say sorry but I like doing it - so move on or sorry I wont do it etc.

Nothing to do with guests or hosts. There is nothing wrong in letting others know how you feel.

Brad said:
PunkInDrublic said:
NoelleBright said:

I dont see how a guy who tips a lot regularly...would suddenly stop tipping because one guy thought he was annoying... bit of stretch there Brad.

In any case, do i care? Nope. Thats between him and model and doesnt bother me.

trotskyleon said:
Well I am not american..

I dont see how it is rude to tell another person you dont like what they are doing.

If someone told me they didnt like what i was doing. I would say sorry but I like doing it - so move on or sorry I wont do it etc.

Nothing to do with guests or hosts. There is nothing wrong in letting others know how you feel.

If you do not like what someone else is doing, you have to ask yourself a few questions:

1- Is anyone being harmed by this action that displeases me so much?
2- Who gives a shit what I think?
3- Am I the centre of attention in this room?
4- Am I drunk?
5- What would have more negative repercussions: Me sharing my displeasure or me keeping my thoughts to myself?
6- On balance, do the things I myself do and say please others more than displease them?
7- Seriously: Who gives a shit what I think?
8- Are there any models left who have not banned me?

trotskyleon said:
Brad said:
trotskyleon said:

Well I am not american..

It is rude because it is not your room. A model's room is her office. You show respect when you are a guest in someones home or place of business. At least that is an American custom. I guess that is not done where you are from.

And it is not as simple as saying there is nothing wrong with letting others know how you feel. There are proper places and times to say things like that. It's not your place to come into my store and shoot your mouth off at one of my customers. It's no different for a model's room. Maybe that will make more sense to you. And if you do end up shooting off your mouth then do not cry when I kick your ass out of my store or when a model bans you. It's not personal, it's just business.
;)

trotskyleon said:
Brad said:
PunkInDrublic said:
NoelleBright said:

I dont see how a guy who tips a lot regularly...would suddenly stop tipping because one guy thought he was annoying... bit of stretch there Brad.

In any case, do i care? Nope. Thats between him and model and doesnt bother me.

No it is not. If you say something to another person in the room then they are going to respond to you. They are no longer tipping or staying engaged with the model. Their attention is now focused on you but maybe that is your intent.

And if you really don't care then it will be no big deal when you are banned. Works both ways sport.

And this is why I put trotskyleon on ignore long ago here on the forum. He just doesn't get it and never will. I suspect it has nothing to do with what country he's from or cultural differences, it's simply a lack of intelligence. If he has the same attitudes toward things while visiting rooms on mfc I can only imagine how many models have him on their ban list right now. :woops:

trotskyleon said:

It appears that multiple people on this forum are trying to tell you that they do not like what you are doing.

It is rude because it is not your room. A model's room is her office. You show respect when you are a guest in someones home or place of business. At least that is an American custom. I guess that is not done where you are from.

And it is not as simple as saying there is nothing wrong with letting others know how you feel. There are proper places and times to say things like that. It's not your place to come into my store and shoot your mouth off at one of my customers. It's no different for a model's room. Maybe that will make more sense to you. And if you do end up shooting off your mouth then do not cry when I kick your ass out of my store or when a model bans you. It's not personal, it's just business.
;)

No one is shooting anyone mouths off. Its not like I am gonna say "hey you dickhead shut the fuck up for 10mins!". Wherever it is, in parliament, in your house, at the park, if I dont like something I will let them know in a polite manner

And, what is the big deal with banning? Its like every second sentence stated by a model or another member on here is "Dont be pissed off if the model bans you!".

IF a model bans me, she bans me. I dont see the big deal - its not the end of the world. I am not going to be scared if a model threatens to ban me or if she does ban me.

No it is not. If you say something to another person in the room then they are going to respond to you. They are no longer tipping or staying engaged with the model. Their attention is now focused on you but maybe that is your intent.

Yes ok :roll: I mean didnt realise i was chatting with 12yr olds with short attention spans...on MFC.. a bit of stretch there Brad still...

If you do not like what someone else is doing, you have to ask yourself a few questions:

1- Is anyone being harmed by this action that displeases me so much?
2- Who gives a shit what I think?
3- Am I the centre of attention in this room?
4- Am I drunk?
5- What would have more negative repercussions: Me sharing my displeasure or me keeping my thoughts to myself?
6- On balance, do the things I myself do and say please others more than displease them?
7- Seriously: Who gives a shit what I think?
8- Are there any models left who have not banned me?

ALl the more reason to speak up? :?

trotskyleon said:
Wherever it is, in parliament, in your house, at the park, if I dont like something I will let them know in a polite manner

Yeah, like how you "politely" put one of my best regulars on blast by blurting out "Come on, *his name*...don't you want to see her topless?" after you popped in and out to see if I'm topless yet. :woops: I was disappointed (and a little embarrassed) when you did that.

yummybrownfox said:
Yeah, like how you "politely" put one of my best regulars on blast by blurting out "Come on, *his name*...don't you want to see her topless?" after you popped in and out to see if I'm topless yet. :woops: I was disappointed (and a little embarrassed) when you did that.

I didnt think it was impolite.

Anyway, I am sorry YBF if you thought I was being rude.

trotskyleon: so Name.... do u wanna see Brownfox topless?

Now shoo shoo, get over it, I said sorry. If you want to fight create a new thread.

trotskyleon said:
yummybrownfox said:

I didnt think it was impolite.

Anyway, I am sorry YBF if you thought I was being rude.

trotskyleon: so Name.... do u wanna see Brownfox topless?

Now shoo shoo, get over it, I said sorry. If you want to fight create a new thread.

tumblr_inline_mhet3tybzh1qz4rgp.gif

IT was late night for YBF I think, so she was probably really tired or I don't know.

But I dont get your post lilyevans?

Sevrin said:
trotskyleon said:
IT was late night for YBF I think, so she was probably really tired or I don't know.

But I dont get your post lilyevans?
You have to admit that the list of stuff you do "get" is pretty short.

If you didnt get it as well..you could have asked too :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.