AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

COSMO and PAXUM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
when you have money on paxum why no send wire transfer? why you choice send to card? not avaible now

I had any problem with it, so i chose that... Semmed all ok with it, i could choose MasterCard type, so i thougt all will be good. I have time yet, bcs it was yesterday only, but someone here wrote that she didnt get anything since last thursday.

I had any problem with it, so i chose that... Semmed all ok with it, i could choose MasterCard type, so i thougt all will be good. I have time yet, bcs it was yesterday only, but someone here wrote that she didnt get anything since last thursday.
what problem do you have with paxum wire transfer?

but you have lose money? on money return on your paxum account? what problem, if you write correct SWIFT and IBAN ?

Money lost from my Paxum account, but not in my card yet. I dont know, just didnt work and honestly i have a confusion in my head about Paxum, Cosmo etc. bcs i make them same time and i mix up and forget things :D

Money lost from my Paxum account, but not in my card yet. I dont know, just didnt work and honestly i have a confusion in my head about Paxum, Cosmo etc. bcs i make them same time and i mix up and forget things :D
Please reply correct. You have send wire transfer from paxum to your bank, Your bank have no receive money, but this money after you'll have on paxum account? or you have lose? no in paxum account. no in bank account?

Please reply correct. You have send wire transfer from paxum to your bank, Your bank have no receive money, but this money after you'll have on paxum account? or you have lose? no in paxum account. no in bank account?

When i wanted to make wire transfer, Paxum didnt let it (i dont know the reason), so i chose withdraw funds to external credit card, i could do that well, money dissapeared from my Paxum account, but didnt appear on my card yet. Sorry my english is not perfect.

I've got payment from Chaturbate and Naked yesterday and it is still not on my Paxum account... :( PAxum support is very slow, while I wanted to order the new mastercard I accidentaly added a new addres (mine) but I wanted to make sure it is ok.. So I have to wait for that to be verified again. My account is active however and I already got payments in time to my PAxum account, just not now.. And I am kinda worried. :( I do the EFT transfer and it is usually on card in 1-3 bussines day to Hungary.

So i get my daily payout from cb with paxum after 48 hours. It seems ok. The only thing is they made me pay for my plastic card ( 45 dollars) before i get it... i hope i’ll get my card soon.
Epayservice is epayments or other site?
I had a great experience with epayments payouts from BongaCams. When you request a payout you get money immediately.. great!

I guess you ordered an epayments card through bonga. Did you already recieve it? :)
I think they are sending the non-personalised promo card

I guess you ordered an epayments card through bonga. Did you already recieve it? :)
I think they are sending the non-personalised promo card
I ordered it on Bonga not yet recieved but they told me yesterday it’s “in process” and this week they will give me my tracking number.

• Helpful!
Reactions: toriyama
I don't know why sites do not do anything.. I couldn't work in the past two weeks so well as I was nerveous. Now I can't work because problems of paxum. And that I may lose a few thousandd dollars.. I ve read some girls saved their money on firstchoicepay for 2 years... :'( These services are horrible horrible :(

Reactions: candy
I try to think think think ... I cant understand why a girl keep 20/30k usd on offshore bank .....
everytime my payments was 10/15/20k usd and everytime i withdraw all in some days

Can anyone please tell me, how long does it take to get Cosmopayment card? I can get funds from CB to cosmo account, but I'm waiting for card since 18. of april and support is nonexistent.
For me it was a long process of validating the account.
They have sent me the card before they validated my account and it took about a week to phisically get it. I applied for the card on April 18 and i got it on April 26.
However, even tho i have a payment sent since monday, i havent received any money on my card yet.

• Helpful!
Reactions: toriyama
For me it was a long process of validating the account.
They have sent me the card before they validated my account and it took about a week to phisically get it. I applied for the card on April 18 and i got it on April 26.
However, even tho i have a payment sent since monday, i havent received any money on my card yet.
but...do you request payment from CB with cosmo,..and still not arrive in cosmo account? (not card..cosmo account)

but...do you request payment from CB with cosmo,..and still not arrive in cosmo account? (not card..cosmo account)
I'm not a model on CB, For you once you get the card physically and get your account validated, from what i've read here, it might be a quicker process.

Paxum is slow. I've got my payment from yesterday from Naked.com ut not yet my Chaturbate payment... Grrr... It is annoying.

Reactions: candy
paxum is very rapid with daily payouts... 24-48 hours max. But if you ask a biweekly payout from cb you will get it tomorrow or on saturday... it always take some addictional days....nothing to worry about

can someone tell me if daily payment via CosmoPayment on chaturbate is available again? i just switch to paxum and i cant check rn, thanks!

can someone tell me if daily payment via CosmoPayment on chaturbate is available again? i just switch to paxum and i cant check rn, thanks!

Ok, when I made my Cosmopayment account, I was verefied in one day. I transfered 50$ from Cb to Cosmo via daily payout on virtual account to test it out. I waited for arround 4 days and emailed Cb support and got mail, that the first time when you transfer from Cb to Cosmo, account has to settle and in the future there will be no delays.
After 10 buisness days today, I received the physical card and activated it. Cosmo instantly charged me with fees for activation and I test the card on ATM and it was working . I loged in to Cb account, so I can transfer all of my April's money with daily payout, but there was no option no more. All I could do was to mail Chaturbates support about this problem, so I will let you know when they answer me back.

• Helpful!
Reactions: maria herna
paxum is very rapid with daily payouts... 24-48 hours max. But if you ask a biweekly payout from cb you will get it tomorrow or on saturday... it always take some addictional days....nothing to worry about
Yes.. But Chaturbate sent me a mail yesterday that they sent it out and I should get it within 24 hours if no then contact them so 1 more hours and I contact them... :(

So as i said before.. no worries about CB payout. I just got my semi-monthly payout!
I used epayments just to try this payment option.. no problems at all.

***GOOD NEWS FROM PAXUM!!!***

I got my money from Paxum to external credit card!! I asked money at tuesday morning (in my time) and arrived yesterday afternoon. So, Paxum works for me in this way! Im happy :)
you wait PAXUM CARD too?

when you register on paxum what you have to choose in "account type"?
2 options there: "personal" and "business"
what should one choose to receive payments?

Status
Not open for further replies.