AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

COSMO and PAXUM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paxum: Card ordered on April 27th, not received yet
Epayservices: Card ordered on April 25th, received May 8th
Cosmo: Card ordered on April 27th, received May 3rd
Epayments: Still waiting until they print new cards, no updates yet

Havent received any payments yet with Cosmo or epayservices, but i will start with epayservices and hope everything will work fine.

People, could you help me?
I'm trying to get my account verified BUT they asked me for a Notarized Copy/Translation of my ID card and I'm like WTF!! Someone else from Mexico or South America who was asked the same??
Ahh, e-payments told me that they are checking my documents and it'll delay up to 3 work days so... I still have hope. I HATE paxum.

I finally got verified on paxum today after about 2 weeks of waiting. Now I have applied for the card so hopefully that doesn't take too long to arrive. Its a bummer they can't send cheques to where I'm from.

I'm trying to get my account verified BUT they asked me for a Notarized Copy/Translation of my ID card and I'm like WTF!! Someone else from Mexico or South America who was asked the same??
Ahh, e-payments told me that they are checking my documents and it'll delay up to 3 work days so... I still have hope. I HATE paxum.

They ask this for all the people that does not have the id in 2 languages ( 1 your native language and 2 english , in europe we have this )

If you have an passport you should try to submit that one , as i know all passports are in 2 languages

So girls about cards :

1. ePAYMENTS: I have opened an account they verified me in 2 days.All the dates submited must be in accordance with your real identity otherwise they will not aprove you. I have requested card with bonga but my request is subbmited only. I have called bonga support and they said the card it will be in 7 days. After 7 days i called the bonga again because the card did not arrived and they said me that after i see in the bonga that my application is checked i will recive the card( that was last week).
So after this i have called to the ePayments office in London and asked if they print new cards. The answer was that at the moment they do NOT print any new cards and untill they will not give new cards nobody will recive and ePayment card even if we had requested it with bonga.

I do have already recived money from bonga on my ePayments account. After bonga paid the money was in account in 10 min. I have requested a SEPA on Friday and Monday morning the money were in my bank account.

2. COSMO : I have opened an account last Thursday and till Friday morning it was full verified. Friday afternoon i had an message from Cosmo that my card is on printing and it should arive in 7-14 days. After the card will arive i will have to activate it on the cosmo account.
When you submit an cosmo aplication be honest with your personal infos and submit right away an id and a bill to show your addres.If you apply for verified before the card is printed they make all faster. All have to be the same as you provided in the initial aplication. Otherwise it will be problems to activate your card, shipping it fast and have it verified.
Now i am waiting my card to come. The cards from Cosmo are automaticly printed and sent.
Once you have your card you can activate it only after you have funds in your account so they can take their fees.

3. ePayServicies : I have opend an account and took 3 days to be verified. After i get verified they sent me an card right away and the card has arrived in 5 days. MFC and LJ work with them. After the money are in your account you have to load your card and they are on your card in minutes. The card they send is in euro.
In the initial application i was honest and letting them know that i am a cam girl and i have to recive payments from Mfc.
After this i contacted the support to ask my walett number ( i was not seeing it :)))) to submit it on mfc and they told me that they work with LJ also. And indeed they do
The card you can activate it without paying anything
They answer me in 24 hours at any question that i have.

4. Paxum : I have opened an account and after 1 week they rejected my papers. I have subbmited new documents pics and now there is another week since i wait to be verified again.
I have emaild to the support and they gave me a very rude answer that i should not write them anymore for my account verification and they will verify me when they can because they work by the rule first come is first served.

I hope this infos will help you a little have a nice day

Ok, when I made my Cosmopayment account, I was verefied in one day. I transfered 50$ from Cb to Cosmo via daily payout on virtual account to test it out. I waited for arround 4 days and emailed Cb support and got mail, that the first time when you transfer from Cb to Cosmo, account has to settle and in the future there will be no delays.
After 10 buisness days today, I received the physical card and activated it. Cosmo instantly charged me with fees for activation and I test the card on ATM and it was working . I loged in to Cb account, so I can transfer all of my April's money with daily payout, but there was no option no more. All I could do was to mail Chaturbates support about this problem, so I will let you know when they answer me back.
Did they loaded any more money on your Cosmo account ? You seem to be one of the very few who managed to activate the card due to the fact that some money were transfered into the account.
I feel very unsettled for the lack of communication and fair info given by both Cosmo and the site that i'm working. I am waiting for my funds to get uploaded on my Cosmo account since 2018-04-28 and thats an awful a lot of time for the money to be processed into my account.

@pallino You asked me before about USD-EURO currency on Epayments, i checked and it’s:

1 USD = 0.8136 EUR

I made another SEPA transfer on saturday.
I think it’s less expensive than Paxum...

Reactions: Diana_Devil
@pallino You asked me before about USD-EURO currency on Epayments, i checked and it’s:
1 USD = 0.8136 EUR
I made another SEPA transfer on saturday.
I think it’s less expensive than Paxum...
if you have bank account usd currency and you make wire more than 2.000$ is better paxum
example fineco you change usd-->eur with only 30 points spread
epayments conversion ... 2%...3% .... so 100$ but only 0,6% commission
paxum no conversion but 50$ fix....

with epayments is possible send wire transfer to another owner account bank?
can i send wire transfer to a parents bank or like as paxum need same owner?
thanks

if you have bank account usd currency and you make wire more than 2.000$ is better paxum
example fineco you change usd-->eur with only 30 points spread
epayments conversion ... 2%...3% .... so 100$ but only 0,6% commission
paxum no conversion but 50$ fix....
Epayments has no 0,6% commision,
It’s 60 cent... you send 50/1000/2000/5000 euro you pay only 60 cent...

Thank you so much for your help :h:, I'll issue my passport better, since asking for a notarized-translated copy of my ID is not cheap (passport neither but at least is much more useful)... this is for paxum.
Now, I'm still waiting for epayments to answer, but I wonder... IF they are not issuing new plastic cards, how am I supposed to have my money?? Can I transfer it to paypal or a bank in my country? (if this is the only option... does my account need to be issued with my name or is it possible to send the money to a relative/friend's card?)
Sorry If I'm being overly noob but I've just read all the comments here and I can't find an answer.
I'll appreciate a lot if you take your time and help me :)

But which bank? Doesn't it say on the card?

on the back of cosmo card there is "iussed by Paysafe Financial Services Limited"... that is an emoney institution..not really a bank..its the same of neteller,skrill...you can find the details on cosmo account in the .pdf "term of use".

(about E-payment I think plastic card never will arrive to anyone, even if ask with bonga... bonga site maybe still have the possibility to click to request it...but in real epayment doest print any new cards. They answer me we have to wait some news from them)

• Helpful!
Reactions: Alisa
epayments need find compliant bank to manage usd payments around world (adult & scams...) epayments i think is UK company, under FCA regulation (better than belize&republica dominicana) so is difficult find serious company who can risk to manage cards and money....
EPAYMENTS CARD i have ask GIVE or NOT GIVE on this forum - Bongacams topic - i wait reply - i have ask 2 times more to epayments too (facebook-support-)

Last edited:
"Please clarify this question with the partner who will provide you with the card."
this is message who sent me 2 times EPAYMENTS when i ask if you send PROMO CARD by bongacams

"Please clarify this question with the partner who will provide you with the card."
this is message who sent me 2 times EPAYMENTS when i ask if you send PROMO CARD by bongacams
Yeah...Bonga support is not helpful at all..
I emailed them yesterday and they told me they will send my address to their “DELIVERY DEPARTMENT”.... Wtf?
I’m waiting but there is no clear answer about the delivery...

Yeah...Bonga support is not helpful at all..
I emailed them yesterday and they told me they will send my address to their “DELIVERY DEPARTMENT”.... Wtf?
I’m waiting but there is no clear answer about the delivery...

Please inform us immediately if you recieve an epayments card from bonga :D :D

Also is there anybody who got a card from bonga? Or anybody who knows somebody? :D

"Hello, we do not issue cards at the moment. Please reach your partner who provides promo cards and clarify this issue."
ANOTHER REPLY from epayments....
bongacams...thanks....you joke ! :finger:

"Hello, we do not issue cards at the moment. Please reach your partner who provides promo cards and clarify this issue."
ANOTHER REPLY from epayments....
bongacams...thanks....you joke ! :finger:

Maybe we should ask bonga live support. I wont ask them, i dont want to get upset :)

Chaturbate daily payout is working with paxum at the moment?

Thank you so much for your help :h:, I'll issue my passport better, since asking for a notarized-translated copy of my ID is not cheap (passport neither but at least is much more useful)... this is for paxum.
Now, I'm still waiting for epayments to answer, but I wonder... IF they are not issuing new plastic cards, how am I supposed to have my money?? Can I transfer it to paypal or a bank in my country? (if this is the only option... does my account need to be issued with my name or is it possible to send the money to a relative/friend's card?)
Sorry If I'm being overly noob but I've just read all the comments here and I can't find an answer.
I'll appreciate a lot if you take your time and help me :)
You can transfer it on the bank account or to a master card but they have to be issued on your name

• Helpful!
Reactions: Pia
So girls about cards :

If you have questions just quote me

1. ePAYMENTS: I have opened an account they verified me in 2 days.All the dates submited must be in accordance with your real identity otherwise they will not aprove you. I have requested card with bonga but my request is subbmited only. I have called bonga support and they said the card it will be in 7 days. After 7 days i called the bonga again because the card did not arrived and they said me that after i see in the bonga that my application is checked i will recive the card( that was last week).
So after this i have called to the ePayments office in London and asked if they print new cards. The answer was that at the moment they do NOT print any new cards and untill they will not give new cards nobody will recive and ePayment card even if we had requested it with bonga.

I do have already recived money from bonga on my ePayments account. After bonga paid the money was in account in 10 min. I have requested a SEPA on Friday and Monday morning the money were in my bank account. You can also take the money on your mastercard/visa related to your bank account

2. COSMO : I have opened an account last Thursday and till Friday morning it was full verified. Friday afternoon i had an message from Cosmo that my card is on printing and it should arive in 7-14 days. After the card will arive i will have to activate it on the cosmo account.
When you submit an cosmo aplication be honest with your personal infos and submit right away an id and a bill to show your addres.If you apply for verified before the card is printed they make all faster. All have to be the same as you provided in the initial aplication. Otherwise it will be problems to activate your card, shipping it fast and have it verified.
Now i am waiting my card to come. The cards from Cosmo are automaticly printed and sent.
Once you have your card you can activate it only after you have funds in your account so they can take their fees.

3. ePayServicies : I have opend an account and took 3 days to be verified. After i get verified they sent me an card right away and the card has arrived in 5 days. MFC and LJ work with them. After the money are in your account you have to load your card and they are on your card in minutes. The card they send is in euro.
In the initial application i was honest and letting them know that i am a cam girl and i have to recive payments from Mfc.
After this i contacted the support to ask my walett number ( i was not seeing it :)))) to submit it on mfc and they told me that they work with LJ also. And indeed they do
The card you can activate it without paying anything
They answer me in 24 hours at any question that i have.

4. Paxum : I have opened an account and after 1 week they rejected my papers. I have subbmited new documents pics and now there is another week since i wait to be verified again.
I have emaild to the support and they gave me a very rude answer that i should not write them anymore for my account verification and they will verify me when they can because they work by the rule first come is first served.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Pia
epayments is avaible to send wire transfer to another person bank ...true?
no . they send only to your bank account or your visa or mastercard related to your bank account.

if you want to send to another person that person has to have an ePayments wallet
To another person

In case the recipient's phone number or email is not registered with ePayments, he will be able to receive the payment after completing the registration or linking the contact details to his account.

If the recipient does not register with ePayments within 14 days, the payment will be automatically returned to your e-Wallet

we have write lot's time this email: octav@paxum.com he work on paxum, he verificate immediatly request and make validity 100% account (i was waiting 15 days.... after 15 days i have write to him and in 1 hours i have received email that my account was 100% verificate)

• Hugs
  • Helpful!
Reactions: Pia and Diana_Devil
Maybe we should ask bonga live support. I wont ask them, i dont want to get upset :)

Chaturbate daily payout is working with paxum at the moment?
I have actually called them and told them they are unprofessional :))))))))))))

ePAYMENTS: I have opened an account they verified me in 2 days.All the dates submited must be in accordance with your real identity otherwise they will not aprove you. I have requested card with bonga but my request is subbmited only. I have called bonga support and they said the card it will be in 7 days. After 7 days i called the bonga again because the card did not arrived and they said me that after i see in the bonga that my application is checked i will recive the card( that was last week).

Status
Not open for further replies.