AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Curiouscat.me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kali Castle

Cam Model
Apr 28, 2016
The Moon
Twitter Username
@kalihatespants
MFC Username
KaliCastle
Chaturbate Username
kalicastle
I have been debating on signing up for this site (curiouscat.me) & I looked around here for any info on it, but nothing came up when I did a few searches. Any info on it would be awesome. Wondering if those who use it enjoy it? How does it work & is it easy to use? Do people have to have an account to be able to ask you questions? Thanks in advance! & if there is a thread I somehow missed on this subject I'm sorry & feel free to link me.

A friend of mine uses it in her personal life, I've asked her questions so you don't need an account to do so.

I'm not sure it would be useful for camming, though. I imagine you'd just get a ton of fap-material questions ("when did you first have sex, how big are your feet, if you went home with a guy and he had a tiny dick would you laugh and take photos to show your friends") and it'd be hard to monetize. You can accept anon questions on a Tumblr if you use that for promo.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Kali Castle
Status
Not open for further replies.