AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Please do, sounds interesting. Is it really difficult, and time consuming to replace those little bra hooks?
I bought them from local fabric shop. I probably didn't do it right (self taught), but it worked :happy:. From memory I flattened out or broke off existing hooks and stitched over the top.

Needs an iron. Hand stitched with a satin lining.

Prince 2.jpg

A chubby Prince.

Prince 1 2.jpg

I didn't have a pattern, so made one out of paper and stapled it together to get the right shape.

I bought them from local fabric shop. I probably didn't do it right (self taught), but it worked :happy:. From memory I flattened out or broke off existing hooks and stitched over the top.

Needs an iron. Hand stitched with a satin lining.

View attachment 88217

A chubby Prince.

View attachment 88220
Oh wow, that is so cool!!!
I was a big Prince fan for a long time there. Never saw him live though.

Oh wow, that is so cool!!!
I was a big Prince fan for a long time there. Never saw him live though.
I saw Prince in about 1992 (showing my age). It was a fantastic concert. This is my son doing a trial fitting of my pattern. As you can tell from his expression, he wasn't impressed when I took his photo!

Prince 3 2.jpg

You can tell how professional I am, note the tape measure and spirit level!

Prince 4.jpg

Last edited:
mother.jpg

Every time he leaves the house to go out on his bike, I'm like Please let him get back home safely.

I had a 2-hour glucose tolerance test today and it was HELL!!!
Compared to that I'm sure my 2nd covid shot is going to be a walk in the park 🎈

Just gonna fit all my thoughts into this one post:

1) @EliMarie717 *Hug* I'm sure it will be easier. I know the first Pfizer shot felt exactly like the Depo Provera shot (And Pfizer owns Depo Provera) that I get every 3 months...a pinch that's super quick and easy.

2) I love the teeth whitener feature on the AirBrush mobile app (It's free). I just used it on a bunch of pictures that I took yesterday.

3)

I absolutely think they should play this song ("I believe the children are our future...teach them well, and let them lead the way...") at the high school graduation while they display the graduates' "then vs. now" (baby/child vs. adult) photos. There won't be a dry eye in the building!

I hope it went well and the gestational D isn't too bad! 🫂
Thanks. I don't have gestational diabetes. It was a test to see if I do (I think in the US all pregnant women get them around 30 weeks or so).
It was just Hell. It made me so sick to fast like that, then drink such a sickeningly sweet drink on an empty stomach.
They had to put me in a room with a bed because it made me so sick, I couldn't sit or stand.
If I weren't pregnant fasting for 12 hours, then drinking a sweet drink like that, and waiting 2 hours wouldn't have phased me at all. But your whole body and everything about it changes when you are pregnant. Plus they found out I have anemia, so I'll take the hug for that instead 💚 Thanks.

Please everyone if you even have a somewhat decent Mom give her or do/ say something nice for her tomorrow. Having babies is HARD AS FUCK!! The 9 mos and birth is nothing like how it looks in movies and stuff.

I got my 2nd Moderna shot a few days ago. No nausea or vomiting. I do and did have a pretty sore arm though.

About 22 hours afterward muscle aches, muscle tightness, chills and eventually a fever hit me. I also got a light cough and headache. But I took Tylenol and a very long, cool bath and all of that went away. Tiger balm also helped my arm.

I took a lot of extra vitamin C also the day of the shot and the day after. Which I think likely shortened the tough part for me. Definitely worth it and glad to have that taken care off now, although I guess I won’t be considered fully vaccinated for another 2 weeks. Not too long to wait though, given it’s already been over a year.

ETA; forgot to mention... drinking a ton of extra water and fruit juice helped too. Also for some odd reason it raised my appetite while I was going through all that, which was weird because it’s been very low recently. But I ate and that helped too.

Last edited:
I love how I often get kicked from my own MFC chat shortly after this one member in particular comes in the room. Lol. It had been fine all night...

Would've been nice if I'd known about this "FREE Lyft/Uber rides to vaccination sites until July" thing...before I spent $33 on Lyft getting to my appointment on Sunday. :facepalm: I had to find out about it from a social media post from President Biden. All the e-mails and in-app notifications that I get from Lyft, and they couldn't send me something about this free ride offer? Figures. Lol.

Subscribed on OnlyFans, and immediately paid for my Nun Blowjob video. 🙌 Maaan, that's wtf I'm talking about...you're the real MVP! :clap:

my man denzel GIF

Reactions: MarieElise
I'm SO thankful to have spent the past couple days on a mini vacation, roaming around in nature and going out to eat and just having FUN...but DAMN is it ever a challenge to get back into work mode the day I get back! I am on the STRUGGLE BUS. Just keep telling myself that SLOW progress is better than NO progress.

My Law and Order SVU thread is no longer active. But did anyone here watch the latest episode on Thursday...where that 10-year psychopath Henry returned (Now he's 18)? 😲

I find it laughable when some of the same people who smoke several packs of cancer sticks a day be on Facebook talking shit about those of us who got the vaccine. Calling us "sheep" (Well BAAA...BAAA, bitch!) and saying we're crazy for "putting that stuff into our bodies." Lol. Um...what? Shut up...mind ya business (Just worry about YOU, my dude)...and smoke more of your cancer sticks, stinky breath.

Streamed crabs are delicious, but have you tried them dipped in melted butter?

Omg GIF by WE tv

OMG, my taste buds do a happy dance.

I'm about to treat myself to a movie I've been waiting a year to come out (Covid kept delaying it's movie theater release)...A Quiet Place Part 2! I'm gonna watch an early screening of it this evening.

I was laying down earlier, and I nearly jumped out of my skin when my grandmom called my phone, because I have this scary SAW ringtone. :giggle: It's Jigsaw saying "Greetings. I want to play a game. You have 30 seconds to answer your cell phone." With the SAW theme playing. It's fantastic. Haha.

• Funny!
I see a naked person online, I'm like meh.
I see the woman I'm dating naked in person after a month of dating, my heart races.

I'm irritated by the person who used to have my phone number. I feel like they must be living in a cloud (that might have been a nice way for me to say I think they must be a total idiot sandwich). They keep getting locked out of accounts and having their new access codes texted to me. I also keep getting calls from their bill collectors and car warranty people. Like for the Love of God maybe they could just update their telephone number everywhere!

This must be karma for the time I changed my phone number (back when I was single) and some poor sod had to deal with constant texts from the dudes I was partying with at the time, and late-night booty calls. From what people told me they got pretty pissed about it too. I shouldn't laugh about it, but I think it was a dude and he got really sick of being hit up by other guys late at night hehe. Although he was kind enough to redirect my female party friends nicely for me. Karmas a bitch.

Dad is 60 today! Happy Birthday, and Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad!

200.gif
happy anniversary GIF

Wow, so THAT is what a bunch of cicadas sound like! The sound reminds me of a girl using tons of hairspray and never stopping (Hello 80s!).....with an echo to it. LOL.