AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Yay building has no power (I'm on a generator so I can still work) my office is about 90 degrees, and I forgot my anti-perspirant...

p.s. Seagate's *ENTERPRISE* externals are great!

I hope I get a chance to see Amber tonight, since I wasn't around for her first "real" day back.

A swim at 8:30 in the morning might have been just what I needed to be all energized and giddy today. Need to walk to the grocery store and do my yoga. Can't wait to work later. I got a taste of the top 10 and it motivated me to work hard tonight! (And yeah Jason I hope to catch you online! I should be on for quite a few hours later.)

The artist who draws the Where's Waldo scenes must get paid a lot.

Ah, nothing like a nice gentle rain to water the lawn. Such a serene sound of the rain pitter pattering on the window.

I am addicted to asian dramas....I think they are the reason why I don't sleep at night because they are terrible for cliff hangers. Like soap operas, only good....and with better special effects.

P.s. Asian boys are really hot.....especially ones who make waffles and wear nailpolish.

If snakes were called xnakes, would we not see them in the shape of an S in children's books?

I don't want to get a tattoo, so I won't. As tempting as it is to get a huge pi symbol tattooed over my face, if I needed to, I'd just use facepaint.

...Where the heck did that thought come from???

Holy crud this morning got off to a terrible start. I was so excited to start a new job but they tell me that I'm overqualified so they changed their mind about hiring me. AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHH! Well, hopefully I can find some happiness in knowing that I still have free time, and that I get to see Amber tonight.

Jason314 said:
Holy crud this morning got off to a terrible start. I was so excited to start a new job but they tell me that I'm overqualified so they changed their mind about hiring me. AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHH! Well, hopefully I can find some happiness in knowing that I still have free time, and that I get to see Amber tonight.

They changed their mind because you're OVERqualified? That is bullshit!

Jason314 said:

That's awful. :( I do look forward to having your company later. Also, I am uploading the video right now. Looks a little silly, but check the other thread for it shortly. :)

I just squished a spider the size of my palm, and there was an egg and now there's hundreds of baby spiders in my house. *cries* I quit life today.

GingerKitten said:
I just squished a spider the size of my palm, and there was an egg and now there's hundreds of baby spiders in my house. *cries* I quit life today.

My worst nightmare. This belongs in one of the scary/creepy posts!! :D I hope you had some good bug spray, Ginger!!

I can't help but feel the mis-use of one simple word made people upset with me. I have this habit of things coming out differently than intended. FML.