AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Recto street in the Philippines, the place where they sell fake documents of every kind, on the street from multiple vendors. ID's, passports, diplomas, marriage certificates, divorce documents...as low as $15. Turns out it's rather easy to get them there.

"Chaturbate banned me for no reason, say my ID fake!"
d968f302.gif

http://www.rappler.com/newsbreak/investigative/117261-part-6-recto-fake-annulment-philippines
recto-certified-fake-annulment-20151228-002_9591C9751170401EA39122A8D66EF98B.jpg

serveimage

@punker barbie

My daily thoughts rarely fit 140C format, as this one form today. Also, I very often find they come with a title.
We're man or human, not animals.
think I was 8 or 9, and playing with a friend I must have referred to humans as animals. I don't remember what exactly prompted the correction, but I do remember my friend's father telling me that humans were not animals. Still confused hours later I asked my father why we were not animals? He opened his mouth to explain why, and then smiled, and said, we are animals. He then tried to explain to me why most ppl would make a distinction, and some even consider being called animal an insult. He sited a thing or two that were unique to men alone. I understood the words, but never really understood how any unique distinction was so huge as to separate us from all the other animals. So we can make tools - sharks have an endless supply of teeth.

It took a lot of years, but today I understood why. There is a distinction that clearly separates us for all the other animals. We are the animal that will destroy all animals.

Well prolly not all animals - we're not perfect.:(

Cavemen must have been the original toe fetishists. No evolutionary reason for toenails to still be around with natural selection.
Oh but I think there is, as much as we love stepping on others toes.

RIP Adam West. You will be missed. :(

q7ZQAxH.jpg

I've been parking in the same spot for three years. It was just towed for being parked in a handicap space... when it isn't, it's next to one.

I'm sure everyone says this but WHY TODAY?! Worst timing ever. Ughhhhh! :dead:

That sucks. Out of curiosity, were you parked over or on the line? Also, perhaps crowded the handicapped space? I know some places can be sticklers for it and will tow. If legitimately not, then I would take pictures and try to appeal it. Unsure what to do about impound fees though, as last time I dealt with it, the owner still had to pay and then go after police or facility which had it towed.

That sucks. Out of curiosity, were you parked over or on the line? Also, perhaps crowded the handicapped space? I know some places can be sticklers for it and will tow. If legitimately not, then I would take pictures and try to appeal it. Unsure what to do about impound fees though, as last time I dealt with it, the owner still had to pay and then go after police or facility which had it towed.

Nope! The tow place showed me the pictures they took and verified that I was not parked in a handicapped spot but said they had to follow orders given by the office. So now I have to duke it out with them, and thanks to my anxiety that is the scariest thought ever.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gen
Nope! The tow place showed me the pictures they took and verified that I was not parked in a handicapped spot but said they had to follow orders given by the office. So now I have to duke it out with them, and thanks to my anxiety that is the scariest thought ever.

That is odd that the police would have it towed if ti was clearly not in a spot. Can you get copies of the photos from the tow company? If so, or already have them, I would go in and ask to talk to someone about it. Might need to start with a clerk, and they might take it up to the captain if it clearly shows. Hopefully something comes of it, especially if they had it illegally towed.

Understandable about the anxiety issue. Most people have an aversion in talking to the police for various reasons. But, in this matter, it should be pretty clear cut and simple. So long as you don't have any legal issues such as outstanding warrants, unpaid tickets, expired tabs or license you should be good. Police are just like everyone else, I know quite a few in my area and nearly all are great people. There's always one though...

Best of luck!

That is odd that the police would have it towed if ti was clearly not in a spot. Can you get copies of the photos from the tow company? If so, or already have them, I would go in and ask to talk to someone about it. Might need to start with a clerk, and they might take it up to the captain if it clearly shows. Hopefully something comes of it, especially if they had it illegally towed.

Understandable about the anxiety issue. Most people have an aversion in talking to the police for various reasons. But, in this matter, it should be pretty clear cut and simple. So long as you don't have any legal issues such as outstanding warrants, unpaid tickets, expired tabs or license you should be good. Police are just like everyone else, I know quite a few in my area and nearly all are great people. There's always one though...

Best of luck!

It wasn't the police. It was the main office - private property. But that still makes no sense.

Thanks!

It wasn't the police. It was the main office - private property. But that still makes no sense.

Thanks!

Oh, sorry! I mistook it as they had to follow orders of the police officer. Not the office. When I used to tow, we rarely did private property tows for this very reason. There were a couple of times that I got out there to do one, and same thing as yours. Not blocking anything, nor in a handicap or tow-away zone which I disputed.

Best of luck!

Reactions: Cutie_Kisses
You know, I've never seen this entire Ray Charles movie (with Jamie Foxx). I vaguely remember watching one or two scenes years ago at my parents' house. I haven't really thought about it until just now when comedian/YouTube sensation Vic DiBitetto mentioned it.