AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you ever watch Everybody Loves Raymond?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was one of my favorites. Ray is soo stupid sometimes.
Now here is a question I can get into.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Before I cut the cord, used to watch the 2-3 hours of reruns on TBS religiously.

Very entertaining show, hilarious at times. Raymond was practically the only cast member who was never funny.

Reactions: curvyredhead
Not in like ten years lol

Never have figured out how Ray got that show, but good on him. It was fun, people liked it. He was good in "Men of A Certain Age" as he was the role he was playing. HBO put too much young look make-up and expectation on him in "Vinyl" and the series crashed to the ground hard as his pasted on sideburns.

I don't mind some age appropriate Ray.

Yes, I watch reruns of Everybody Loves Raymond on TV Land. :)

My favorite episode is probably the one where Robert and his Black female (cop) partner go out dancing, and she's encouraging him to relax and loosen up. Suddenly he starts busting a move out on the dance floor. When he returns home, he starts using slang like "Aiiight!," "My brotha," "That's wack!," and "Why you gotta put salt in my game?" LMAO.

Raymond told him "Robert, we're ITALIAN. 'Whack' means something else to us." HAHAHA.

Reactions: DFT
Frank Barone was a great character. He gave Zero Fux and told you what was on his mind all day.. But he had a heart and was a good dude deep down.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.