AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you smoke cigarettes?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Do you smoke cigarettes?

• Yes

• No

• Only occasionally

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just one per day.
a.baa-That-is-smoking.jpg

• Funny!
Reactions: ImNotSamISwear
I used to smoke. Pipes and cigars, which I miss. Cigarettes which I only miss on occasion. I didn't start smoking until later in life. While I do enjoy some aspects of it I didn't care for how my lungs felt and the effect on my overall health.

Growing up in the 60's pretty much everyone smoked. Cigarettes were 10 cents a pack. Everyone had a box of cigarettes, big ashtray and a fancy lighter on the coffee table for guests. Lots of cigarette ads and tobacco companies sponsored car racing.

There is nothing that levels the playing field faster than people sitting around smoking. The corporation CEO bums a smoke from the janitor or needs a light and they shoot the shit.

Times change.

Status
Not open for further replies.