AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you tip wealthy models?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mila_

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 3, 2015
5 miles away
onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@mmmilarky_
MFC Username
mila_
Chaturbate Username
mila_
Do you take into account how wealthy a model is before you tip her?

Do you tip models who look really poor on cam, like they are camming from a favela?

What about a model who looks like she is rich and she lives in a huge luxurious house?

Is there a scenario in which you still tip a model regardless of it?

I can barely tell if a model is in a studio or not unless she tells me. It's hard to tell material wealth through a webcam. Camming is entertainment so I'm only tipping because I'm entertained not because my perception of the model's situation. If a model wears a tiara or looks like she hasn't showered, if she's entertaining me then I tip.

Reactions: Nordling
I can barely tell if a model is in a studio or not unless she tells me. It's hard to tell material wealth through a webcam. Camming is entertainment so I'm only tipping because I'm entertained not because my perception of the model's situation. If a model wears a tiara or looks like she hasn't showered, if she's entertaining me then I tip.

Same here. If I'm entertained, I tip. The more I'm entertained, the more I tip. The model's apparent financial situation doesn't enter into it.

Reactions: Nordling and Mila_
Yeah, tipping because of perceived wealth--in either direction--would be a bit maudlin. Like going to a circus but only clapping at the well-dressed clown--or the most dismal-looking. Bozo vs Emmet Kelly.

• Funny!
Reactions: JickyJuly
Would have been interesting to see this as an anonymous poll. Betting numbers would have differed from comments.

Have to disagree on your bet. People go to cam sites to be entertained, and personal feelings about a model's life condition are probably only a consideration after you get to know the model.

Reactions: SMuser69
Well, lets put it this way, if a model is entertaining and guys tip her because of it, she makes money, so, therefore, more wealthy. Guys tipping entertaining model makes more people come in her room and chill because they want to know why there are so many people in said models room, so even more wealthy.
I'm not sure if you can correlate the wealth to the amount people tip?

Reactions: Nordling
I'm not sure if you can correlate the wealth to the amount people tip?

I think by "wealth" Kitsune is referring to a model's apparent overall socioeconomic status, not just her income. (Although you raise a good point that the two variables in her question are not perfectly independent.)

Personally I think the real challenge in testing this would be separating out the impact of a model's individual attractiveness, since we know there is a correlation between wealth and beauty, and I would assume beauty is itself a driver of tip spend. I'm sure you'd find a shortage of both beautiful girls in favelas and ugly girls in mansions to use as test subjects.

But then I'm guessing Kitsune has a much more specific question in mind, like, "Should I keep this expensive artwork in my bedroom or not?" Something like that would be much easier to test for. (@Kitsune?)

Status
Not open for further replies.