AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does a cam model generally make more money streaming on two different sites at the same time or she makes more when dedicated to one site only?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t share numbers or data in the public section of this forum, only in Models Only. I stream one site only, plus do clips, and I am happy with what I make.

I can’t comment on what most models or other models do.

No one would be able to answer this definitively for you anyways since it would depend on too many different factors. Your persona and personality being a major one. As well as what specific site (s) you are talking about being another big one. So the question is a bit vague and open ended.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I always say if you have adhd , have incredibly fast reaction time or a huge family , multi streaming is a cake walk. It's not for everyone and I'd say it's difficult level : "pro"

Big boss bowser.

If you can do it , you'll make double. If you can't , you risk everything. I recommend trying on your quietest streams and canning it if it's not for you.

I always say if you have adhd , have incredibly fast reaction time or a huge family , multi streaming is a cake walk.
I have all those things, and I can't multistream, due to ADHD hyperfocus. I could never multistream.
People w ADHD and ADD have major problems switching focus, and often hyperfocus on one thing for too long.

• Helpful!
Reactions: InannahQoH
I have all those things, and I can't multistream, due to ADHD hyperfocus. I could never multistream.
People w ADHD and ADD have major problems switching focus, and often hyperfocus on one thing for too long.
You're totally right! I generalized and that's not okay. Sorry , everyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: InannahQoH
Well I think it has its up and downs. If you can multitask, go for streaming on multiple sites, I tried it for a while and it was total chaos for me - but that doesn't mean that it will be the same for you. Personally I think that concentrating on one site is the best, because you put all you have there - but that it's just my opinion. I suggest you try it out for a bit and see how it suits you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.