AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does MFC record Customers webcams

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 24, 2020
This is a strange question. I was wondering and I am not accusing anyone of anything don't worry. But I was wondering if MFC records customers cams. For example if I am on there and I turn my webcam on and have my penis out. Masturbating on cam does MFC record that? Are they like required to by law or anything? Now Please understand I am not doing anything illegal at all. It is just something I am curious about. I do not care if they record me getting off at all. I just have strange curiosities.

Sorry if I bother anyone with this thread

• Funny!
Reactions: KerriBoy
only my 2 cents :
In the case you're wondering because you received any email like
"I know what you were doing and recorded it..... send 3000$ in bitcoin at #### else I will send it to all your contacts"

That is a scam sent to many people and not at all related with any personal activity you could have on cam sites :)
The scam targets are given by lists of email/passwords some hackers maintain on darkweb when they hacked any account like FB, Insta, gmail or else, and not from any real cam activity. Many people with no cam site related activity at all are also targeted.

You can serenely ignore and delete, they will give no suite at all (or maybe continue only emails).
(I tested since years)

I heard there's a hush hush portal that MFC provides as a perk for the models. Wall to wall member cam recordings divided into various categories - Gold Balls, Blooper Troopers, Weird and Wankerful, and one set to music called FMTV (Fap Music Television). They likely won't admit it but lots of the models are apparently so enthralled with it, they're finding it hard to make time to actually get on cam anymore. :(

I heard there's a hush hush portal that MFC provides as a perk for the models. Wall to wall member cam recordings divided into various categories - Gold Balls, Blooper Troopers, Weird and Wankerful, and one set to music called FMTV (Fap Music Television). They likely won't admit it but lots of the models are apparently so enthralled with it, they're finding it hard to make time to actually get on cam anymore. :(

So models are choosing to watch cams of members instead of making money, and you believe that?

I did think it was a bit mad at first but there's seemly a thread in Models Only dealing with the fallout.

@AmberCutie spending a lot of time consoling the afflicted models and cajoling them to get back on cam.

;)

You might be on to something. After I did a couple of C2C's with some models, they just weren't the same ever again. I don't know if they went mad (crazy) or, if it they just couldn't look at me with a straight face anymore because it always brought out laughter. That strangely odd, somewhat maniacal laughter...

Might also explain why a few of the models also went off cam, never to be see again.

Hmmm interesting. I'm apparently working the wrong site.

I want the channel where the dude's stuff their balls in their own butt holes. Some guys can do it... and it's kind of mesmerizing to watch... Seriously. There's a gif on twitter, and I watched it forwards and backwards like 100 times. Not sure what that says about my mental health tho hahahahahahahahaha.

I hope it wasn't poached off of MFC LMAO!!

To be honest I really do not care of they do record users cams. We are all humans we all have needs and we all need to have released it is natural thing to do and we all do it in different ways so to me it is what it is

Reactions: MarieElise
This is a strange question. I was wondering and I am not accusing anyone of anything don't worry. But I was wondering if MFC records customers cams. For example if I am on there and I turn my webcam on and have my penis out. Masturbating on cam does MFC record that? Are they like required to by law or anything? Now Please understand I am not doing anything illegal at all. It is just something I am curious about. I do not care if they record me getting off at all. I just have strange curiosities.

Sorry if I bother anyone with this thread
It happens on all the sites, cause all the owners get off recording the members. So, when they are feeling like they need a release; They will go through and watch them for their enjoyment.

I heard admin Leo turned Bi because he was watching too many member cams and now he's addicted.

It happens on all the sites, cause all the owners get off recording the members. So, when they are feeling like they need a release; They will go through and watch them for their enjoyment.
I heard admin Leo turned Bi because he was watching too many member cams and now he's addicted.
First and last warning: keep up these bullshit posts and you're out of here.

I wouldn't trust them. Same reason I wouldn't give out my personal info or address on sites like MFC. The last thing I need is hot, sexy, cam models showing up at my door in the middle of the night demanding sex. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.