AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

don't know where else to post this

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
So anyways, I just got a call from the hospital this morning. My mother is in ICU, I went down there to talk to the doctor with my brother. turns out she's the sickest person there and it doesn't look like she's gonna' make it through the night. she's on life support and all her organs are shutting down. I just went through the same thing with my (late) husband 2 yrs ago. Anyways I'm kinda in shock here.
I don't know just felt like sharing with you guys. Any advice or encouraging words would be appreciated. thanks for letting me vent.

Wow. I don't really know you, but I'm sorry she's having to go through this as well as you having to experience it. I hope she makes it through.

Reactions: Poker_Babe
Hi I know we havent talked before but I just want to say that Im really sry ur going thru this right now, be with her as much as you can i will be sending love and positive vibes your way tonight :h: if you need someone to talk to im here, Im a good listener, love and hugs

DAMN...sorry to hear, hope you get some quality time in. I know I haven't been online much, but message me if ya wanna vent. Just putting it out there

Well that's very sad, it sounds like you're close by so you can stay by her at least which is good. It's not over til it's over as they say, so try to stay positive.

This just happened to me with my grandmother last week. She was more of a mother to me most days than my mother was. It's hard. If you need someone to cry, rant or vent to about it you're welcome to pm me.

I'm so sorry, I can't imagine what you must be going through right now. Just remember we are here if you need anyone to vent to or as many of others have offered as well, you can send me a PM. I know we haven't really had any extensive interactions, but if you ever need to really talk about anything with someone one-on-one, I'll even get on cam with you since it's more personal emotionally wise than waiting on a PM.

Don't give up until it's over. Miracles happen all the time.

I don't know what I might say that hasn't already been said. So I'll just say, That I truly wish it goes as well as such things can, and that those around you bring what comfort they can.

I am so sorry you are experiencing this. I just lost somebody really close to me two months ago. I hope this doesn't happen to your mother.
My wish is that these things that helped me help you.

Try to remember the wonderful things she did for you, and remember your gratitude for her having blessed your life. Whatever happens to her, she raised you well enough to care a lot for her. I can tell that you love her so much, otherwise this wouldn't be upsetting you. Personally, the last thing I'd want after I die is to make anybody else unhappy, particularly my child. Mothers work hard to raise us to be strong and resilient, and this is your chance to prove to her and yourself that she did her best. I know that a flood of emotions are going through you right now, because you are human and it is natural to feel this way. The best thing to do is take time when you feel overwhelmed for yourself so that you can heal. Count to ten and breathe slowly and deeply, letting the emotions wash over and then finally behind you like an ocean wave. If you have things you never got to say, write her a letter (no one has to read it, sometimes I put them away, read them later, and then burn them). Try something productive like a scrapbook to commemorate your lives together. In the end, it's the moments with the people you love that make up the best parts of life. Instead of focusing on a loss, remember the abundances and how lucky you are to have a mother who loves you.

Whatever happens, there's a great quote that states "This, too, shall pass." Sending lots of love your way lady :h:

Sorry to hear that. In the past I got a similar situation with my mother and all I could think in that moment was all the good and bad times we have together and to each other. I'm very grateful for every single one of those.

I hope she recovers Poker_Babe, my good vibes jungle drums are beating in full speed towards her.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this trying time, best wishes and hope for the best. Take care.

I'm sorry to hear your going through this, and hope you're mother recovers. I lost both my parents within 4 months of each other, so I feel your pain. The experience I can offer is to stay strong for her, pray, and lean on your family and friends for the strength you need. Don't be scared to get selfish about taking care of yourself. I personally didn't have the family to lean on, and tried to go the tough guy route with my friends, and didn't deal with what I was going threw, and I wound up in a very dark spot for several months.

I certainly hope things work out for the best

Thank you everybody for the emotional support... today at about 10:15am my mother passed away.

Me too sweetie im so sorry my moms in the hospital too they dont know whats wrong with her - im here if ya need to talk big hugs much love

*hugs*

amberdawnnude said:
Me too sweetie im so sorry my moms in the hospital too they dont know whats wrong with her - im here if ya need to talk big hugs much love

My prayers are with you and your mom as well.

Reactions: spankamber
Condolences and prayers for you Poker_Babe. Having buried both of my parents in the last few years, I know what you're going through. All I will say is dont hold anything in. Let it out and experience your grief fully.

Status
Not open for further replies.