AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Embarrassing mail??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2016
I have some toys that I want to return to adam & eve

I also know some girls sell panties and other items that would be embarrassing...

This may be a weird question, but I've never sent a package/box through the mail... don't they have to inspect it or whatever?

Do most girls who do this just suck up their pride for this?

I've returned a vibrator before, in a bubble envelope, at the mail counter at the grocery store. If it was opened at any point for inspection, it wasn't while I was there, so I don't really care.

When you drop off a package, the person at the counter enters the destination, weighs it, tells you how much postage is, and tapes the box and puts stickers on it. No opening involved.

On the sex toy returns. No need to find it embarrassing. (No more embarrassing than the purchase anyway)
The process is much like this.

Who ulitimately handles your delivery, someone like this.

Edit: The recycling process is quite a challenging one requiring quite a fine crushing step to separate the materials. Looks wild to see thousands of toys all grinding against each other.

Last edited:
I have some toys that I want to return to adam & eve

I also know some girls sell panties and other items that would be embarrassing...

This may be a weird question, but I've never sent a package/box through the mail... don't they have to inspect it or whatever?

Do most girls who do this just suck up their pride for this?
In order for them to open your mail they need to have a warrant. https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/contactUs/faq.aspx

Reactions: ACFFAN69
In order for them to open your mail they need to have a warrant. https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/contactUs/faq.aspx

Indeed.. no postal worker can open a package for any reason.

If it's closed it's closed. And when you describe the contents as something like Home electronics or Mechanical parts, there is no reason for anyone to open said package either.

Postal workers can inspect damaged packages to determine where it needs to be shipped, if it is leaving or entering the country, “exigent circumstance” (like vibrating), and mail headed to an agent of or a foreign power.

In 2012 52% of women served in the US admitted to having a vibrator.

A sex toy in the mail is nothing new.

Status
Not open for further replies.