AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Experience with weight loss shows

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 23, 2017
I've heard a little bit about some models who have done there shows by working out and such. I just wanted to know anyones stories on if it was successful or it at least helped them. I want to finally get rid of my belly (i had a c-section and it's only gone down a little in the 2 years after) and I thought it would be a fun way to maybe plan a show around that. I also feel like it would be a great kickstart for me to actually stick with wanting to lose the weight and eat better that way i have more energy and i can be way more active in my shows.

I've heard a little bit about some models who have done there shows by working out and such. I just wanted to know anyones stories on if it was successful or it at least helped them. I want to finally get rid of my belly (i had a c-section and it's only gone down a little in the 2 years after) and I thought it would be a fun way to maybe plan a show around that. I also feel like it would be a great kickstart for me to actually stick with wanting to lose the weight and eat better that way i have more energy and i can be way more active in my shows.
I have done several exercises as prizes - ie for chance draw or spin the wheel ( star jumps, push ups, squats) and they are pretty fun to do and members loved the idea of me torturing myself :)))
But I think it would help more to get into the gym too as online you might feel either really pumped up or get really tired- depending on what or how much you ate that day, sleeping hours and so on.
I'd deffo say to try and do light stuff, see how the room reacts and how you feel

certainly it won't hurt to do yoga to help your flexibility and posture (espec. core tone), and you can probably make it look kinda sexy on cam since a lot of guys like crazy sex positions/angles and yoga pants :p

but as they say, 'abs are made in the kitchen', 'losing the stomach' is just basic physics, calories in vs out. the beauty of that is it means you can do what you prefer -- you can workout so much that you struggle to eat enough to keep up (look at the forced eating guys with huge amounts of lean mass have to do), you can control your diet really carefully so that you really don't have to exercise at all (fine if your life is too hectic to spend hours to-at-from the gym), or you can do some mix of both, improving your cardio/strength/endurance/etc. a little, and watching what you eat a little, so that you don't risk eating too much, don't feel like you're depriving yourself, and aren't neglecting your overall health/physical abilities. It's just a matter of knowing what works and what doesn't work (so you don't waste your time or get discouraged with dashed expectations_, and doing what works for you (so that you can do it with little effort, indefinitely).

the downside of a goal like 'losing the stomach' is that your body may not preferentially burn fat stored there, so you may find you're getting a smaller butt/bust/thighs/etc. before you manage to get the stomach you want. the upside is that it doesn't mean you have to do sit-ups or weighed crunches or cardio or any particular kind of exercise you hate or can't do for health reasons, and doesn't mean you have to 'eat better', you can just eat smarter or work out more and keep eating how you do.

apologies if I'm saying shit you already know, not trying to mansplain :p I just know there are still a lot of myths and misguided ideas/efforts out there.

I'm under the impression that interval cardio (hard as fuck for 2 mins, easy/resting state for as long as you need, repeat till fatigued) one day combined with weight training the next, with one rest or steady state(easy, maintainable effort) cardio day a week is the best way to lose body fat, especially visceral.

As far as calories in vs calories out, please remember how important nutrition is here. If you're malnourished your body will continue to crave food, even if you've hit more calories in than calories out.

I suggest paying more attention to macro/micronutrients than calories. #1Protein+#2healthy fat+#3some fibreous carbs #4veggies, not sugar - especially fructose filled fruits.

I realize as I'm going off about this this is not addressing your original question but adding to some of what @uncoveredmanhole said. I'm very passionate about nutrition and health. :)

Best of luck however you decide to approach everything!

As far as calories in vs calories out, please remember how important nutrition is here. If you're malnourished your body will continue to crave food, even if you've hit more calories in than calories out.

likewise hydration.
there's something of a cliche that some people mistake thirst for hunger, and eat when they could've satiated their pangs with a glass of water or a cup of coffee.

likewise hydration.
there's something of a cliche that some people mistake thirst for hunger, and eat when they could've satiated their pangs with a glass of water or a cup of coffee.

Yes! And sleep! Good sleep! So many things factor into whether we feel hungry or not. Salt, fructose(sugar), dairy(casein), wheat, high GI foods eaten by themselves etc. etc. can all makes us feel unnecessarily more hungry.

Reactions: baileyhawke
Thank you all so much! This definitely helps me start to think better. I'm really bad at motivating myself to workout and eat healthy. Honestly it's because I've been feeling weak and tired more than usual and I know I need to change some things. This all helps so much and I really appreciate the information guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.