AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fascinatingly disturbing video

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a fake, but clever and probably a social experiment into how things spread via tracking the search terms and what brings people to the site etc.

Zoomer said:
It is a fake, but clever and probably a social experiment into how things spread via tracking the search terms and what brings people to the site etc.

? How do you know it's a fake? was there a news story on it or something?

Neudiin said:
IMDB link but it is really good.

I could not for the life of me remember how I heard it was fake. ^.^ Still, yes. Really good creepy little vid.

Reactions: LadyLuna
LadyLuna said:
How do you know it's a fake? was there a news story on it or something?

If you view the page source coding of the website it is authored by the same guy who posted "The Internet Story" on youtube.

<title>Al1's Nine Grand Quest - I want YOU, to find my treasure!</title>
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:DocumentProperties>
<o:Author>Adam Butcher</o:Author>
<o:LastAuthor>Adam Butcher</o:LastAuthor>
<o:Revision>8</o:Revision>
<o:TotalTime>48</o:TotalTime>
<o:Created>2009-03-15T20:16:00Z</o:Created>
<o:LastSaved>2009-03-16T20:53:00Z</o:LastSaved>

I assumed it was fake as soon as they used made up videos instead of the YouTube videos of the alleged possible victim. Then they said the police had no idea which of the men was found murdered in the field. The IP address of the videos would have lead back to the general area of the posters house even if he was using his neighbors internet without asking, and they had audio recordings of his voice plus video of the inside of his house. If he was alive they would find him, and if he was missing they would have found a home that was empty or had to recently find a new tenant. Great Britain also has a DNA database containing millions of people, that may have valuable information if they had criminal records.

I remember seeing this and it was called hoax because the colour scheme or a portrait on the money in the video was not in circulation until two years after the murder or something like that.

:whistle: fabricated or not, I still thought it pretty cool. I tend to like most things "Sherlock Holmes-ish"

Just a retelling of the "Pardoner's Tale" with a modern twist. I liked it and thought it was well done except for the youtube videos. While there are many bad youtube videos, these seem so contrived it was jarring. It is trying too hard to become viral and a new ghost story told around the campfire. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.