AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead. (Juicer advice)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a juicer, yo! It was a relative cheapy (£60/$100) but it's my first juicer so as long it works it'll be an improvement over what I currently have (which is nothting).
I'm planning to drink juice for breakfast and lunch and then still eat a (small-ish) meal for dinner, to start at least (Foreman-grilled chicken or fish with new/mashed potatoes and some steamed veg). I'll see how I feel after a few weeks and then maybe start to cut out the occassional cooked meal and replace it with juice, until I feel like I can fast without feeling like my body's crapping itself to death.

Do you guys have any decent recipes?

Just saw an ad for this: http://www.nutribullet.com/

index.jpg

Reactions: camstory
So i'm on day 3, and things are going well. i got a little irritable last night, but that was mostly from a troll issue that happened before i got on cam. The guys cheered me up, so i didn't really have a short fuse while camming (the cumming helped, too).

Still getting headaches directly after drinking it, but i have a lot of energy today and am down a few pounds. Adding the protein and whole vegetables at night is making the cravings bearable.

Here's the pic you requested, Neudiin!

This is for two people, for one day. We make six servings of this per day:

6 Leaves Kale
1 Cucumber
4 Stalks Celery
2 Green Apples
1/2 Lemon
1 tbsp Ginger

We added in an extra half apple per serving to make it taste a little sweeter, and less like grass. Day 4 and i feel like i'm flying with energy :D

Attachments

• DSC05766.JPG
    DSC05766.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 232
:dance: :clap: :dance: :blob8: :blob1: :blob8: :dance: :clap: :dance:
Just purchased Breville JE98XL Juicer. It looked as if I might save 10-20% if I waited until after the weekend to buy (e-bay on most auctions is higher on weekends), but reading about everyone here starting without me, I could not stand it any longer
:crybaby: :lol: :lol:
3 day handling + 3 days to get here, wont get me started by the first but maybe by the 3rd. I may start a water fast on the 1st, - the first two days always being the hard part. Then when the juicer gets here, it may feel almost like eating again.​

(I know, I know, probably not the most healthy way to start, but I don't wear caution well - its binding and uncomfortable)

I've been following this thread for a bit now and I think I'm ready to jump on the bandwagon. My only thing...how many ounces are you usually drinking per serving and how many times per day? I'll probably be supplementing with a small meal just before cammy-times just to keep me from being cranky but I'm worried that if I start I'll either be making too much or not enough...

@nerd. I think I read somehwhere something like 20 oz. but I don't recall. The juicers come with a cup and I just use the servings instructions. sometimes I throw in an extra apple as well with the green juice. I've decided to work one meal a day back into my diet. I was started to feel really good but I was crashing hard at the end of the day and that was making camming impossible. I wish I was in the place to really go 100% but I'm not. I'm just WAY too active on cam. So far I'm feeling pretty great though!

It's so tempting to try, but I know my partner and I can't jump in on this... we're weird. Any time we try to go to a healthier diet, we feel good for a couple days, then gradually get worse and worse until we're so sick we can barely move. So we always give in and eat junk food. x.x

And yes, I do make sure to get peanut butter and lots of fruit whenever we do that, and it still happens. Starts out good, then gradually get sick.

I was hoping my juicer would arrive today but it didn't. I had a sad and then ate a bunch of chocolate and then felt bad so took the dog for a walk in a futile bid to burn off those extra calories. I also woke up too late to be able to go to the gym. I suck at this 'healthy living' stuff :?

word to the wise, turn off your heated dry, I just melted my "dishwasher safe" stamper...

Neudiin said:
JoleneJolene said:
word to the wise, turn off your heated dry, I just melted my "dishwasher safe" stamper...
Oh noes bb.
don't fret! I took a torch to it and remelted it into place! I'm still gonna order a replacement one but at least it fits now! It had a big preggo belly! LOL

My juicer is yet to arrive (hopefully tomorrow) but I went and bought a shit-load of fruit and veg today. I even bought a pineapple! I've never bought one before and I felt kinda stupid buying it (no idea why) but I'm looking forward to extracting its juices, bb. I also downloaded an app from the iTunes store (7lbs in 7 days) that shows you what you need to do in order to lose 7lbs in 7 days drinking only juice - it has recipes, shopping lists, nutritional information, instructional vids on how to prepare the drinks (for stupid people, I guess) and then info on how to transition from fasting to eating and then transition back to fasting from eating. Some of the recipes sound pretty nice. Since I'm in a sharing mood, I shall share some, innit..

Lemon Ginger Zinger
2 apples
2 carrots
1 small piece of lemon
1/4 inch of fresh ginger
Ice cubes

Passion 4 Juice
2 apples
1/4 small pineapple
1/4 banana
200g natural organic youghurt
1/2 tsp of spirulina

Pure Green Super Juice
2 sticks of celery
1/2 medium cucumber
1 small handful spinach
1oz shot of wheatgrass juice
1 slice of orange
2 ice cubes

Sherbert Lemonade
2 apples
1/3 lemon
2 ice cubes

Super Detox Juice
2 apples
1/4 cucmber
1 stick celery
1 small handful spinach
1 tsp of 'Superfood' (or juice a handful of mixed green leaves - watercress, parsley, lettuce, etc.)
Ice cubes

Super Juice
2 apples
1/2 lime
1/4 pineapple
1/4 medium cucumber
1/4 ripe avocado
1oz shot of wheatgrass juice
1 level tsp of spirulina
1 capsule friendly bacteria
Ice cubes

Turbo Express
2 apples
1/4 small pineapple
1/2 stick celery
1 inch chunk of cucumber
Small handful spinach leaves
1 small piece of lime
1/4 ripe avocado
Ice cubes

My juicer came! After I'd set it up I realised I'd left my iPhone with all the recipes on it upstairs. Being too lazy to go up and get it, I just grabbed some random bits from the fridge and plopped 'em in there. 2 apples, 1/4 pineapple, 1 inch chunk of cucumber, and a handful of kale comprised my cherry-busting juice. It tasted... okay! And I'm pretty certain this is the first time in recorded history I've ever eaten like, three of my five a day in my first meal of the day :dance:

Also, I watched Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead on netflix last night. The bit towards the end when the big guy got to play football with his kid made me do a little tear in my eye, and then him running in the yellow t-shirt right at the end sent me over the edge. I blubbered like a small child for a good few minutes :? Well worth a watch if you've not seen it. It be somewhat inspirational (and cry-inducing).

mynameisbob84 said:
And I'm pretty certain this is the first time in recorded history I've ever eaten like, three of my five a day in my first meal of the day :dance:
WOOT!!

mynameisbob84 said:
Also, I watched Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead on netflix last night. The bit towards the end when the big guy got to play football with his kid made me do a little tear in my eye, and then him running in the yellow t-shirt right at the end sent me over the edge. I blubbered like a small child for a good few minutes :? Well worth a watch if you've not seen it. It be somewhat inspirational (and cry-inducing).
Big sissy lol but how about him sleeping on the couch? jesus that was some scary shit

JoleneJolene said:
okee day 4!
I got hit by the ickies pretty nasty like and couldn't cam the last few days. I'm feeling much much better today!

Okay, this is the third or 4th post I've seen about the "ickies". What are the "ickies"?

I just started this morning with my new juicer this morning.

FYI, I'm a big guy- way too big- kinda like the guy in the movie. The closest I normally come to vegetables is tomato sauce and mushrooms on a large pizza.

That said, I started throwing random things in my juicer today, and NONE of it sucked. I thought everything would be terrible, but the fruits are great, carrots, cucumber, celery taste better juiced than in whole form. Even spinach and kale aren't completely awful. I'm surprised.

I'm actually thinking the worst part of this might be the caffeine withdrawal. I'm one of those 5 cup a day guys who always has a cup of coffee in his hand in the office.

Can I juice for weight loss, but keep the coffee?

camstory said:
(I know, I know, probably not the most healthy way to start, but I don't wear caution well - its binding and uncomfortable)

Water only sounds hard core. I don't think I could do it. Hope you succeed. The juice actually feels somewhat filling. Not like a large pizza, but better than water alone :)

Day One of juice diet (diet, not fast) almost over. I'm hungry but other than that feel pretty good. It's gonna be a little while before I can fast I think. I've had 3 glasses of juice today and supplemented that with a bag of cinema popcorn (incidentally, Prometheus is a bit shit :(), a sandwich and a handful of crisps. Even with that, I'm still feeling hungry.

lexmark402003 said:
JoleneJolene said:
okee day 4!
I got hit by the ickies pretty nasty like and couldn't cam the last few days. I'm feeling much much better today!

Okay, this is the third or 4th post I've seen about the "ickies". What are the "ickies"?

I just started this morning with my new juicer this morning.
Think of them like this: Your body is like a snow globe and the snow is all the chemicals and crap that the vast majority of people have in their bodies from eating mostly processed food. When you juice fast you shake the snow globe and those chemicals get woken up so you are going to feel bad about the 2nd day in and then for maybe as many as 2 or 3 days after. You might get headaches and/or just a general feeling of blah or ick..hence the name. So if you have to work my advice would be start this on a Thursday, it might hit you mid day on Friday but by Monday you should feel better. You should give up the coffee. Get through those suck withdraws of caffeine. You'll have more energy on the other side of the ickies and won't need the caffeine.

I didn't realize you are now juicing!!!!

YAY!!!!!
I have a jack lalane... it was cheap, but I have had it for years and it still works great.....
I would like to get a better one one day.

Good luck on your feast...Im so happy for you! You are going to do great!

Have you juiced pear and pablano peppers?

Oh! Have you met Dan the Man yet...???
He is a good friend to have on your juice or raw food journey... :)

He cracks me up.... Just living the dream.....
Can you dig it... ?

anyone juice borrage or mustard greens? I have some from my garden, they just taste a little funky... need a good recipe... Thanks

LeenaLiberty said:
anyone juice borrage or mustard greens? I have some from my garden, they just taste a little funky... need a good recipe... Thanks
I think I'd experiment with additions you might not think of normally when juicing...like jalapeno, garlic, lime juice... not to cover the funkiness but to wed it to something that makes the two or more items something entirely new.

Nordling said:
LeenaLiberty said:
I think I'd experiment with additions you might not think of normally when juicing...like jalapeno, garlic, lime juice... not to cover the funkiness but to wed it to something that makes the two or more items something entirely new.

Well the mustard greens are pretty hot... I can experiment with them more.
But the borrage, I can't explain... just funky.... I tried a pear to sweeten it, but still ehhhh.
I may just have to hold my nose and chug.

Thanks Nordling

mynameisbob84 said:
So, like, I'm finding that stuff like kale and broccoli (veg in general I guess) doesn't give me much juice. Is that just the way it is or is my juicer at fault? Or am I just doing it wrong (I often do things wrong :?).
nope! Sounds about right! Thats why most green juices call for apples and whole cucumbers because they put out heavy amounts of juice. Maters too! Consider the extra juicey things the broth and the not so juicey things the seasonings. You are still getting good nutrients, they just don't contain as much water.
I'm curious how the avocados are going to work for you. Everything I've read has said avacados are no good because they really don't contain any juice and will just mush. Obviously You've found recipes... Keep me in the loop?

Sooo, I went to a wedding yesterday and had some cupcakes. First not-good thing I've eaten since I started all of this... I no likey. It really made me feel like shit and I honestly didn't even enjoy the flavor that much. I've had no sodas or anything of the sort. The only sugar I have is in my coffee.

I actually heard that coffee and tea should have no real effect on a fast... I put creamer in mine so yeah but I think you can still have some coffee BOB. I'm not actually fasting anymore, I'm having one healthy meal per day but when I was fasting I had a single cup of coffee and I was still benefiting from the results of fasting at a rapid pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.