AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead. (Juicer advice)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This guy is a lil annoying but he is trying to sell the stuff from his site so I don't blame him. But he does a good job splainin the differences =)

And he's sold me on the Lequip 215 XL in white cause of course I'm racist...altho if I were truly racist I'd get one in black so I could finally see something black working...kidding of course lol

JoleneJolene said:

I actually heard that coffee and tea should have no real effect on a fast... I put creamer in mine so yeah but I think you can still have some coffee BOB. I'm not actually fasting anymore, I'm having one healthy meal per day but when I was fasting I had a single cup of coffee and I was still benefiting from the results of fasting at a rapid pace.

That's good to hear. So far (i'm only one day in), I've avoided coffee, but I have a feeling I'm going to have a heck of a headache tomorrow from caffeine withdrawal. I'd actually like to get off caffeine, but I'm not sure I can handle skipping caffeine and food at the same time.

lexmark402003 said:
JoleneJolene said:

I actually heard that coffee and tea should have no real effect on a fast... I put creamer in mine so yeah but I think you can still have some coffee BOB. I'm not actually fasting anymore, I'm having one healthy meal per day but when I was fasting I had a single cup of coffee and I was still benefiting from the results of fasting at a rapid pace.

That's good to hear. So far (i'm only one day in), I've avoided coffee, but I have a feeling I'm going to have a heck of a headache tomorrow from caffeine withdrawal. I'd actually like to get off caffeine, but I'm not sure I can handle skipping caffeine and food at the same time.
If you have been wanting to now is a good time! Fasting is the best time to kick an addiction. Caffeine or not you are going to feel like shit very soon. When I was fasting I was having a hard time finishing smokes even though I honestly don't want to quite smoking. I really just didn't want them!
I say go for it and kick caffeine now! It will be easier than later.

Reactions: camstory
I started my juicing today. I figured it's a good time not only for the fast but to give up caffeine as well since I'm on a combination of valium and oxycodone for the muscle I tore in my back yesterday. With all the pain pills I might just be able to deal with my caffeine withdrawal headaches. :lol: Made my first juice a few hours ago and it's so weird...I swear it tasted just like a kiwi despite the distinct lack of that particular fruit. I used:

1 bunch kale
1/2 large cucumber
4 celery stalks
1 lemon
2 granny smith apples

It made a little over 20oz of juice and I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to clean my juicer.

NerdgasmGirl said:
I started my juicing today. I figured it's a good time not only for the fast but to give up caffeine as well since I'm on a combination of valium and oxycodone for the muscle I tore in my back yesterday. With all the pain pills I might just be able to deal with my caffeine withdrawal headaches. :lol: Made my first juice a few hours ago and it's so weird...I swear it tasted just like a kiwi despite the distinct lack of that particular fruit. I used:

1 bunch kale
1/2 large cucumber
4 celery stalks
1 lemon
2 granny smith apples

It made a little over 20oz of juice and I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to clean my juicer.

What juicer did you get? Good Luck on your juicing and I hope your back is better soon too :shock:

I got the Breville BJE200XL 700-Watt Compact Juice Fountain I found it on amazon for about $100 and so far I'm pretty impressed with it. The pulp it produces is fairly dry and we're actually going to be using it for compost for our garden since it's supposed to be fantastic for composting.

Well, Here goes. I start tomorrow. Juicer looks to be at least 3 or 4 more days out, having been shipped only Friday. I had wanted to start this morning but found my digital scale wasn't working. # were bouncing all around and before it would settle it shut down. Got new batts, thought that's it for sure. Nope, still doing the same, except now instead of shutting down it goes "Err". A buddy has promised to bring an extra tomorrow.

So I'm going to post some fat guy pics so I'll have some reference as the before. I've thought about this quite a lot in the last few days. It was a hard decision, having to weigh the pros and the cons. In the end I think I made the right choice, to go ahead and sacrifice all the promise of hooking up with all the beautiful models here in the name of science. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

For real though, I feel a bit awkward, - not much of an exhibitionist. I think by documenting the process here though I may find a bit more motivation to stick with it. besides the before pics, and later the after's, I also plan on documenting the exact quantities on produce consumed. I will post a summary every week or so. Also my weight, starting tomorrow evening. (my broken scale was bouncing between 240-245, but I am sure I am much closer to 260-265

Well if you all ready have the ickies, you might want to jump ahead to the next post.

No not a barrel full on monkeys. A tube full of joker!
(added this to give a better idea of a side shot. Failed on side shot into mirror. bb got bk fat 2)

Oh BTW, I will try to stick to just store bought juice (have 5or6 1lt fusion), fresh produce, and nuts in the time until my juicer is delivered.

Attachments

• fatguyme.JPG
    fatguyme.JPG
    120.3 KB · Views: 129
  • fatguyme2.JPG
    fatguyme2.JPG
    237.5 KB · Views: 129
  • fatjokerinthetub.JPG
    fatjokerinthetub.JPG
    153 KB · Views: 129
My morning juice today wasn't so great, maybe recipes are important or maybe I'm just cranky about giving up my soda. Just grabbed some produce that I thought might go well together and went nuts. 1 mango, 1 navel orange, 1 tomato, 3 carrots, half a cucumber and 1 lemon. It...well, honestly it doesn't really taste like anything. One of my friends said to limit yourself to 2 to 4 ingredients so I think I'll keep that in mind from now on.

I really haven't felt hungry at all so far but a huge part of that is my hypothyroidism. I do keep having longing thoughts about junk food, not because of hunger but because I'm finding that I really miss chewing... :lol:

@camstory: You're braver than me! Looking forward to seeing how this turns out for you. Also, I really like your tattoo.

Yeah, my two juices today have tasted like cack sadly. First was 2 apples, half a banana, half a lemon, half a lime, a ring of pineapple, some kale and some cucumber. The second (the one I've been nursing for the last half hour) consists of spinach, kale, parsley, a chunk of cucumber, 2 carrots, half a pear, half an apple, and a quarter of an avocado. Not nice.

@JJ The avocado juiced just fine. Didn't produce loads of juice or anything but certainly a decent amount. Not sure I like the taste of it though :)

Definitely looking forward to eating a fillet of fish and some mashed potato later :-D

Am I the only one that watched it and sat there the whole time going "Damn, that's a sexy accent?" Maybe I just have a special weakness to the Aussie drawl. I'm proud to say that I didn't cry but I did tear up. I also sent a text to my friend to make her watch it, she's firmly in the "that can't be healthy" mindset when it comes to juicing.

Joe got hot! I honestly prefer bigger guys but he didn't wear it well, however he did wear thin well and looked damn good! I was shocked!
I cried at the yellow shirt too... :shhh:

I would like to make a suggestion to those struggling with the juices. Half lemon, not whole and never in primarily fruit juices. The only veggies I would suggest for a morning fruit and berry juice are carrots and tomatoes (technically fruit anyway)
with veggie blends I always use a whole cucumber, it makes a good base since they put out so much juice and that way you are tempted to juice the fuck out of too many other things a little less since you aren't just trying to fill the cup.
I always do the heavy juice stuff first to avoid me overdoing anything else. I really don't follow ingredients and they have been coming out really good.
I also use lot's of strawberries for my morning fruit and berry breakfast. I honestly look forward to it cuz it's so yummy!
strawberries
Grapes
apples
carrots
kiwis YUM!

Day one of my fresh juice fast. This is just what my body and my life needs. I can't wait to detox my body and start feeling healthy! I am gonna make a blog about it too so you guys can read about my progress. This is it. Today is the day where I start making healthy choices and ridding processed foods from my life. I'm sick of being sick! My vagina problems, mental problems and having acne like a 15 year old boy has to go. This is how I am going to do it. The first few days will be hard...but with help form the people who matter most; I know I can do this.

PS: I have a really boss blender. Will this work just as well as a juicer?

Ddelilah said:
Day one of my fresh juice fast. This is just what my body and my life needs. I can't wait to detox my body and start feeling healthy! I am gonna make a blog about it too so you guys can read about my progress. This is it. Today is the day where I start making healthy choices and ridding processed foods from my life. I'm sick of being sick! My vagina problems, mental problems and having acne like a 15 year old boy has to go. This is how I am going to do it. The first few days will be hard...but with help form the people who matter most; I know I can do this.

I'm here for you if you need any help! I will say though that investing in an actual juicer is a good idea. A blender wont allow you to get as much in the juice and leave you fuller with less nutrients. IMO
The goal is to pack more nutrients from the fruits and veggies than you could normally sit down and actually eat. A blender won't be ridding the drink of excess.
I have the Jack Lalanne and it's been pretty great even though it's a cheaper juicer, only 100 bucks if the cost of a juicer was a concern.

I've got to start reminding myself not to chug my juice. It seems like I get a nutrient overload and then I get really nauseous for a few minutes before my stomach settles. I've been drinking four or five six ounce servings per day and wasn't having any trouble...until Master came home with sugar cookies covered in pink icing and sprinkles. I'm having so much trouble not pouncing on them.

JoleneJolene said:
Ddelilah said:

I'm here for you if you need any help! I will say though that investing in an actual juicer is a good idea. A blender wont allow you to get as much in the juice and leave you fuller with less nutrients. IMO
The goal is to pack more nutrients from the fruits and veggies than you could normally sit down and actually eat. A blender won't be ridding the drink of excess.
I have the Jack Lalanne and it's been pretty great even though it's a cheaper juicer, only 100 bucks if the cost of a juicer was a concern.

WOW! You would figure that a juice is a juice is a juice. I would think that since its all raw and tastes the same that the nutrients are the same! Who knew!! I will order a juicer on Amazon today...I hope the blender will do for now. Do you think it will? Or will I be malnourished for the lack of nutrients? J, are you still doing juicing minus one meal of raw veggies and some nuts? How is it going? My biggest battle will be self control!

I had my first juice today and it tasted like lawn mower jizz. But as the movie said...you do the crime you pay thew time. Hopefully the toughest part will be behind me very soon!

Ddelilah said:
JoleneJolene said:
Ddelilah said:

WOW! You would figure that a juice is a juice is a juice. I would think that since its all raw and tastes the same that the nutrients are the same! Who knew!! I will order a juicer on Amazon today...I hope the blender will do for now. Do you think it will? Or will I be malnourished for the lack of nutrients? J, are you still doing juicing minus one meal of raw veggies and some nuts? How is it going? My biggest battle will be self control!

I had my first juice today and it tasted like lawn mower jizz. But as the movie said...you do the crime you pay thew time. Hopefully the toughest part will be behind me very soon!
I'm doing one regular meal of healthy stuffs now. No processed anything! small portion of meat and veggies. I've been doing a lot of pan fried asparagus and either some fish, chicken or a small flat iron steak.
I did the full shebang though for about 5 days to kick off the detox and now I'm kind of just maintaining and continuing to heal. My skin is clear, I have energy and I'm not getting crazy cravings. I've also lost a bit of weight. More in inches than in pounds though, it's weird.
As far as the blender goes I would actually wait until you get the juicer.
You can basically fit 3 full stomachs of fruits and veggies into one single glass with a juicer. That's really the key. A blender will keep the same mass as just eating it therefor you will fill up faster on less and that just isn't a good way to juice, especially if your just kicking off.

You will do yourself a lot of justice by starting the fast right, which I did not. Use this time to prepare while you wait for the juicer! Start yourself off well by eating no processed junk and eating raw foods to prepare yourself so it doesn't shock your system so much. Having to wait could honestly be a blessing in disguise.

Reactions: Ddelilah
Ddelilah said:
lawn mower jizz

Lulz :-D

I'm on day 3 now and feeling less hungry at the end of the day. First two days it would get to about 10pm and I'd feel hollow. Wasn't fun. Tonight, not so bad. So yay for that :) I'm definitely gonna be sticking with the one small meal a day for the time being. Today, I had paprika smeared grilled fish fillet and mashed potatoes. It was lovely.

03c0576f.jpg

I find that I'm enjoying foods that I would have previously scoffed at too. Yesterday I just had plain noodles and enjoyed it more than any pizza or cheesburger or chinese takeaway I can remember eating.

mynameisbob84 said:
I find that I'm enjoying foods that I would have previously scoffed at too. Yesterday I just had plain noodles and enjoyed it more than any pizza or cheesburger or chinese takeaway I can remember eating.
Sooo funny! When I had my first bite of meat after the fast I had a fucking orgasm in my mouf! I agree 100% Everything is so delish!

Good on ya camstory. WAY braver than I am posting pics. And who'd have thunk you post asking about juicers and have lots of people joining you in your journey. I have looked at my monies and it will be closer to July before I could budget a juicer. I am close to being debt free otherwise I'd just flop a CC down lol.

But am so happy that JJ, Sophia and M, Nerd, bob and Ddelilah have started down the road of being healthier =) With luck, I'll join ya in a few weeks lol

And even for folks who don't choose to fast, juicing has spectacular benefits. Juicing of hard vegetables like carrots releases nutrients that otherwise would not be available unless they were cooked--and cooking destroys OTHER nutrients--so juicing is win win, no matter how you go about it.

I love a nice, tall glass of vegetable juice with a homemade cheeseburger, tyvm. :) lol

Neudiin said:
Good on ya camstory. WAY braver than I am posting pics. And who'd have thunk you post asking about juicers and have lots of people joining you in your journey. I have looked at my monies and it will be closer to July before I could budget a juicer. I am close to being debt free otherwise I'd just flop a CC down lol.

But am so happy that JJ, Sophia and M, Nerd, bob and Ddelilah have started down the road of being healthier =) With luck, I'll join ya in a few weeks lol
Thank you Neudiin, & everyone, I am very glad that this has become what it has. It has been very nice here lately, and my spirits are soaring. :dance: That helps, considering I'm feeling pretty hungry right now. :)

Reactions: SoTxBob
mynameisbob84 said:
Nordling said:
By the way, whoever said "animals get by on just carbs" or whatever is right but herbivores are able to make proteins out of grass and bark and shit.

I thought that was just dogs?

Haaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiioooooooooooo!

Geddit? Bark. Dogs. :?

I'm sorry :(
In this order :think: :woops: :lol:... :snooty:

Reactions: SoTxBob
Status
Not open for further replies.