AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead. (Juicer advice)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally destroying my fast today but for a good reason. It's my daughter's first birthday so I am going to sit down and have a piece of cake with her. I will feel guilty about it tomorrow. :lol:

Question: I am trying to balance the fruit and veggie intake with good taste. lol. Does this sound good? Or like it could be too much sugar? What should the normal ration of fruits/veggies in a drink be?

3 green apples
1 pear
3 carrots
a bunch of grapes
a kiwi
kale
2 slices of tomato

PS: I was out and about yesterday so I got a Naked Berry & Veggie blend...it made my tummy SO fucking upset. You would think that I ate a chocolate bar or something. >_> Never Naked. Never again. There HAS to be more then just fruit/veggies in there. =/

Reactions: Mork and camstory
Ddelilah said:
Question: I am trying to balance the fruit and veggie intake with good taste. lol. Does this sound good? Or like it could be too much sugar? What should the normal ration of fruits/veggies in a drink be?

3 green apples
1 pear
3 carrots
a bunch of grapes
a kiwi
kale
2 slices of tomato
I think it might be taster than something with more veggies in it. I also think the right balance is probably much more veggie than fruit. The others are better informed than I, but from what I have gathered the right nutritional balance with out getting too much fruit sugar is maybe a 80/20-70/30 veg to fruit ratio??? This is my worry tho, that when my juicer gets here (maybe today) that I will veer far to far toward the fruit side for matters of taste.

Reactions: SoTxBob
NerdgasmGirl said:
@Camstory, thanks for sharing. It actually makes me feel a little better because Master brought home sugar cookies with icing and sprinkles and well...I caved. I ended up eating two of them. :?

Is anyone else finding themselves with a psychological need for hot food? I guess it's a bit of a comfort thing but I've just been really wanting hot food. So, early today I juiced three tomatoes, 2 gloves of garlic, a small bunch of basil and some fresh oregano. I popped it into the microwave for about a minute and had some hot fresh made tomato soup. I know it's not as good for you when it's been cooked but damn it was good to have a warm tummy.

Don't fret! Tomatoes are actually more nutritious cooked!

Up all night wit a tummy ache. :lol: Seriously though, I had run out of everything sept carrots, and I felt too empty, so I had a sm. can of meanderin' oranges that happened along, then a little bigger can of pears, and last a lg can of pineapple chunks. Felt fine and all filled up, then belly cramps for the last 6or7 hours. Think they have mellowed out some, and I'm tired enough it don't matter, cramps can stay up I'm going to bed. :)

Well not sure what I will do today. I get hungry enough last night to try something a little different. Having only carrots and some mushrooms, and no juicer yet, (8 days seems like it should be here?), I thought I would make a salad. If I graded the carrots and sliced up the shrooms, that would make a salad. Well some Blue Cheese dressing would be needed too of course. Here was the results.

When you put Blue Cheese on something it is hard to not like it. This salad did not taste particularly bad, - the flavor was fine. It was the texture that failed. I'm not one who has a problem with texture ever, (I thought), Calamari, and Oysters, no prob. But these were not the freshest carrots. Still snapped when broken, and crunched fine eaten whole, but shredding them took all the firmness away. I think it might have not been so with really fresh carrots. :dontknow: But I found, that for myself, a salad has to have some crunch in it, or it is not very enjoyable.

Attachments

• Picture 070.jpg
    Picture 070.jpg
    887.3 KB · Views: 176
  • Picture 071.jpg
    Picture 071.jpg
    849.8 KB · Views: 176
camstory said:
Well not sure what I will do today. I get hungry enough last night to try something a little different. Having only carrots and some mushrooms, and no juicer yet, (8 days seems like it should be here?), I thought I would make a salad. If I graded the carrots and sliced up the shrooms, that would make a salad. Well some Blue Cheese dressing would be needed too of course. Here was the results.

[...]
When you put Blue Cheese on something it is hard to not like it. This salad did not taste particularly bad, - the flavor was fine. It was the texture that failed. I'm not one who has a problem with texture ever, (I thought), Calamari, and Oysters, no prob. But these were not the freshest carrots. Still snapped when broken, and crunched fine eaten whole, but shredding them took all the firmness away. I think it might have not been so with really fresh carrots. :dontknow: But I found, that for myself, a salad has to have some crunch in it, or it is not very enjoyable.
Yeah, grating a carrot would tend to be too radical to preserve the crunch. I'd go with a mandoline instead--which is a great tool to have anyway, when you're wanting to eat a lot of healthy stuff. :)

cooks_mandoline_slicer.jpg

Not mine above but similar. I bought mine fairly cheap at a state fair. :) Just be careful and ONLY follow safety recommendations. A chef friend gave hers away because she was in a hurry and cut the shit out of herself. lol

Hold the presses! I found a great combination of ingredients for a killer good seafood salad. I started with the idea that there was some tuna, and from there hunted for what to I might add to it. There is bread here so I could have had a tuna fish sandwich. No wasn't going to back up that far, - No unhealthy shiznit. Bad enough I have done some caned stuff, and now was going to break the veg/fruit only rule. So here's a pic of the stuff I found.

My thought was to combined all this stuff, and stuff it in the bell pepper and bake it, for 15-20 minutes. I drained both the tuna & the clams, (draining the clam juice into a small glass I could keep in the fridge), and added them to the quartered shrooms, half a can of green beans, 1/3 onion diced, and 1/3 can of apple sauce.

After mixing it together, I felt in was a bit dry so I mixed in about half of the clam juice, (aprox. 1.5-2 oz) I then stuffed the pepper and put it in a preheated oven at 325. The pepper only held about half the mix, so I added another 1/3 can apple sauce, and the rest of the green beans, to what would not fit in the pepper, mixed it in and took a bite. It was so killer good I took the pepper out the oven and cling warped it for tomorrow. No cooking needed. Good stuff. :thumbleft:

Attachments

• Picture 072.jpg
    Picture 072.jpg
    836.3 KB · Views: 159
  • Picture 073.jpg
    Picture 073.jpg
    814.5 KB · Views: 159
  • Picture 074.jpg
    Picture 074.jpg
    847.5 KB · Views: 159
:) Here's what I had tonight--something I make about three times a month:

Xzl2A.jpg

Chicken breast pieces with a small piece of ham, chopped (for flavor) with onions, green pepper, garlic, carrot pieces and fried rice--and fresh tomato pieces added at the last minute to add more color and freshness.

And and lots of spices, which I vary each time I make it.

mynameisbob84 said:
That does look good, sir. What's the calorie count like? I need some new (low fat, low calorie) things to cook. I'm getting bored of just chicken/fish with potatoes.
:D I've never counted calories but I'm guessing that the half cup of rice is the main culprit. But if you use brown rice, it's healthy. :)

Reactions: camstory
I have this great cookbook called Healthy Meals For Less that has lots of great recipes and even some tips for shopping and filling your pantry. Anyway, it lists price per serving as well as nutritional info. This is one of my favorite recipes from the book:

Chicken n' Dumplings

1lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 cup chicken broth
2 carrots, diced
2 celery stalks, diced
1 T. oil (try to stick with some less fatty oils)
1/4 cup flour
1/2 cup milk
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp italian seasoning
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 can biscuit dough (10 biscuits)

Cut the chicken into large pieces. Place in large saucepan with the chicken broth and veggies and simmer until chicken and veggies are tender. (5-10 minutes.

While this is cooking, combine oil and flour in small saucepan to form a paste. Add the milk and spices and then heat over medium heat until it begins to thicken, while stirring constantly.

Pour the sauce into the pan with chicken and veggies. Stir until the sauce is belnded into the chicken mixture. Place the biscuit dough over the chicken pieces, cover the pan and simmer for 10 minutes until the biscuits are done.

Makes 6 servings

Calories: 378
Fat: 11g
Cholesterol: 45mg
Carbs: 44g
Fiber: 1g
Protein: 26g

Well I ate the second half of the tuna/clam salad from the pepper, early in the day yesterday. Then last night I opened another can of tuna and diced some more onion, and added the last of the apple sauce. It was fine but not nearly as good as the salad the day before.

Now my problem is all that took my stomach off fast mode and I'm having to deal with not eating anything again today. I hope my juicer gets here today - it almost has too.

I have lost 10 lbs according to the scale - it read 135 this morning. :dance:

camstory said:
I have lost 10 lbs according to the scale - it read 135this morning. :dance:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Bob PM'ed me said wow didn't look like a jocky in the pics. :lol: :lol: :lol:
down 10 to 235sorry :-D

I did a bad thing. I got a leaflet through the door today for Papa John's pizza - Buy One Get One Free, yo - and, I'm ashamed to say I was seduced by its sultry charms.

But now, having ate half a pizza, I feel fuller than I ever have done. I might give some to the dog. It keeps on staring at it.

Reactions: ricky ray
Juicer was suppose to be on the way on the second. Contacted the seller two ago when it had not yet arrived and tracking # did not come up at fed-ex site. Received response today saying they were very sorry for the delay and would send it out today :eek: . WTF if I had never contacted them would it ever have been sent? Oh, they are going to refund 1/2 the shipping. requested new tracking # ASAP, if i don't get one tomorrow I will start to worry, and put in formal inquiry. Let's hope they are just flakes, not thieves.

Fishing season has finally hit and I'm catching my own meat for my one meal! It's been awesome!
Still feeling pretty darn good! After eating ramen noodles EVERY day for the last 5 years and not having any for the last 4 weeks I caved and had a bowl day before yesterday when I was having a bad day.
First bit of real processed shitty stuff I've eaten since I started and I had a headache. :/

mynameisbob84 said:
Oh mah gawd. Best one yet :-D

1afac845.jpg

Apples
Strawberries
Blueberries
Grapes
A shot of vodka for shits and giggles

It's like two notably attractive females scissoring one another in my mouth while they dole out vodka shots :)
And I was doing so well with dealing with this huge delay in getting my juicer, and a fella has to post some shite like this^^^ I'm not only missing out on juicing but now I'm missing out on... Well hell, no sense repeating it, just serve to pain me further. :violin:

camstory said:
mynameisbob84 said:

1afac845.jpg

Apples
Strawberries
Blueberries
Grapes

It's like two notably attractive females scissoring one another in my mouth while they dole out vodka shots :)
And I was doing so well with dealing with this huge delay in getting my juicer, and a fella has to post some shite like this^^^ I'm not only missing out on juicing but now I'm missing out on... Well hell, no sense repeating it, just serve to pain me further. :violin:
While you're waiting, you could make some great fruit smoothies with your blender. Use the recipe above for instance and just add some ice and OJ or something to get the consistency right. You really only need the juicer for vegetables.

Nordling said:
camstory said:
mynameisbob84 said:

1afac845.jpg

Apples
Strawberries
Blueberries
Grapes

While you're waiting, you could make some great fruit smoothies with your blender. Use the recipe above for instance and just add some ice and OJ or something to get the consistency right. You really only need the juicer for vegetables.
How right you are. I have some stuff in the freezer right now getting super cold for just such a treat. Am having to resort to using some canned pineapple, so not as good as it might be with fresh but some fresh is better than for instance, a mickey d's berry berry what the fuck. :eek: :lol:

frozen fruit is always available for smoothies. Today I made 2 simply bc the first was so yummy...
peaches, mango, papaya, and a banana.
I have to be careful with the mango and papaya .... I hear rumors it makes ur boobs grow if U eat enough fresh.
:lol:

Reactions: Mork and ricky ray
SoTxBob said:
frozen fruit is always available for smoothies. Today I made 2 simply bc the first was so yummy...
peaches, mango, papaya, and a banana.
I have to be careful with the mango and papaya .... I hear rumors it makes ur boobs grow if U eat enough fresh.
:lol:

Oh god damn it! Now I have to stop eating mangos. Frick. :crybaby:

Status
Not open for further replies.