AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Finally cut the cord.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2017
Southeastern USA
After some recent frustrations with CB and its idiotic banning of models, I deleted my account after 4+ years of patronage.

My favorite model recently changed studios, and has been happily broadcasting for a few weeks now. A few days ago she was banned for looking underage, even though she has been broadcasting for close to a year now without issue. Her studio resubmitted her identification documents with no success. Almost a year of broadcasting with no age issues ever before this, so I'm left wondering if this might be something to do with being "reported" as looking underage? At any rate, I'm done with CB and its antics. I'm not looking for sympathy or anything, but I think that voting with my "wallet" is the only logical choice to send them a message in this matter.

As part of deleting my account, I was thinking that they would at least have an option to state why I was doing so, but nope, nothing. They even have the nerve to state that I could never again create an account there if I deleted my current one. CB really needs to perform an introspective look into their banning practices and their customer service procedures in terms of performer dispute resolution.

Luckily, my model broadcasts on another site, so I'm shifting my patronage to that site to continue to spend time with, and support her there.

Status
Not open for further replies.