AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Finley Fawn - One Girls Story.. She needs our support.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 26, 2011
hi Yall. This was in my tweets today and is a share. I read the story and am not only saddened but appalled by the joke of a judicial system that is in place. Apparently the system.... [here it comes] .. will judge you on your looks as opposed to the facts. So far at least. To me, assuming her story is factual and not hiding some unsavory details, it appears she was prejudged by a judge for her tats and apparent 'alt' lifestyle as opposed to the facts of actual history and care she provided.

http://support.finleyfawn.com/index.php/2016/04/25/my-story-the-hearing/

Sounds like a mess of a situation, but probably something that could be settled without major court stuff and 100k in lawyer fees. Unfortunately, even though we are tax paying citizens with legal jobs there is a stigma that is easily exploited by those who want to make us look unfit for pretty much anything. Still, most custody things favor leaving a child with his mother. If it were me, I'd stop fundraising via Twitter (where there was a photo of a child on the fundraising page), have my lawyer explain that this is my job and I need it and ask what stipulations would make the court/my ex comfortable enough to go back to the usual custody arrangement. It sucks to have to be humble in the face of unfair treatment, but I'd eat shit before I fought to be right and risked losing time with my babies or exposing them to crazy court stuff.

Ok here's the deal:
- I stopped fundraising with my sons photo. I cleaned up my twitter and unprotected it when that was all removed. The judge tried to give me a gag order but my lawyer said no, so I can continue to fundraise (since this is a major financial hardship and all my savings is gone) I just can't use any photos or names under anything related to sex work. This is fine. I get more reach under my alias anyway. And then for vanilla fundraising I can't say the word sex work or Finley Fawn. So I have that covered. My friend who is going to law school and was at the hearing drafted and started the fundraiser for me.
- My attorney sat me down during break from the hearing and told me how much this is going to cost because I not only need to pay for a Guardian ad Litem ($1200/mo), but also expert witnesses (which are extremely expensive), psychological evaluations for my child, attorney, legal, and court fees, a very long and crazy trial.
- My lawyer knows everything. Literally everything. My ex is the one who immediately took this to court, not me. And I have 0 choice but to fight because if I don't then my ex will actually get my child, so if I don't fight iI would be handing him sole custody and my rights would be taken away.

There's literally no chance to be humble in this. This was from my attorney after I emailed her last night re: some stuff:
Screen Shot 2016-04-25 at 5.42.59 PM.png

This is the 4th time he's tried to sue me, the first time he's gone this far and his attorney went straight to the court route, had a retired judge who was sitting for one day sign the TRO (my attorney said that people line up when he's sitting because he signs anything) and immediately get my kid taken from me. His evidence is ridiculous and the judge has financial ties to his lawyer (which is legal in Texas somehow) because she worked and was head of family law at a law firm that made the largest contribution to this judges campaign. She has been a judge since 2015.

So if I don't fight then I will 100% get my kid taken from me. If I do fight, which I am and will, then I can win this case, and unfortunately it's very expensive, but I will sure as shit do whatever it takes for my kid to have the life he deserves, and that includes me being his mother,

The first time I saw you post about all of this situation it made me want to vomit. I would literally murder people left and right if I were in your shoes, like full on rampage bloody hell that only death could stop. There would be no survivors. You are one hell of a strong woman. If there is any justice in this world, I hope someone maims that shithead ex of yours and brings your baby home quickly.

Keeping this thread alive because Finley still needs our support!

Also, I think one of the most disturbing things I heard about her situation, is how the judge said that it was pointless for her to tell her side of the story or present any of her evidence because the judge already made up her mind. I know that judges are pretty much "God" in their court room, and I guess that's what jury trials are for, but still... how a judge can conduct their court like that and still think that they are upholding due process is just beyond me.

Thank you @Poker_Babe! I met with the Guardian ad Litem today, it was much more expensive than I thought it was going to be, 1250 for the retainer Oo. It went well though, she's non judgemental and listened to me.I told her literally everything ever.
Still alive. Still fighting. I have my moments but I won't stop.
I will update more on the blog soon. This is literally the hardest thing I've ever had to go through. It just doesn't feel right not being able to see my bb as often as I should be and for such little time that I am getting. I am feeling positive and hopeful though. :h: Thank you to everyone for all the support, emotional, moral, monetary. All of it. I love you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.