AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

First Time! Was pleasantly surprised :)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 18, 2017
USA
MFC Username
ninaxoxoamada
Hello!

I just wanna give a shoutout! I am so happy for the all the info on this forum. I had my first show yesterday and it actually went wayyyy better than I expected!

I joined MFC... and that was before I knew that it wasn't beginner friendly. But I went ahead with it anyway bc I wasn't sure about reapplying for another site. Researched and looked at some girls... read A LOT from this forum, lol. I was so nervous though. I thought I knew what I was doing, but I totally didn't, lol. Despite that, it actually turned out to be a really fun time! People were nice enough to give me tips on what to do, I had a few group shows which is how I made most of my money, I brought out my sex doll as a joke and it ended up being really fun, I was eating grapes so I filled her holes with grapes and ate them out of her holes then I showed how many grapes I could hold in my mouth, then I ate gummy bears and made jokes about how I needed people to tip me so I could afford more gummy bears, lol.... It was kinda strange and I probably could have made more. I learned some stuff like countdowns for tokens which would probably totally help me get more tokens. Also, I get so overwhelmed by all the messages that it's so difficult to keep up. But I made the same money in four hours of fun than I would have working a shitty job all day.

Anyway, I still have a shit ton to learn, but I feel good :) Also, hoping to be verified soon so I can make some friends!

Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.