AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

FirstChoice Pay, Explain to me how it works PLease. -_-

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 11, 2017
Canada
mfc.im
I'm a model on MFC and I've always been sent a check in the mail. The reason why I choose this method is because when I read on the FristChoice Pay website's settings that they take 3% of whatever you're withdrawing from an ATM, Bank, Etc. It kind of deters me from wanting to choose this option.

Can any models confirm that I did indeed read those rules correctly?

Is it true that when you, yourselves, withdraw from an ATM (in any country that doesn't use US dollars) that you're charged a fee of 3%?

Which means if you are only allowed to withdraw 500 US dollars worth each time from an ATM, you're going to be charged 15$ just for that one withdraw!

Halp please :h: thanks.

It does say that in fine print at the bottom of my fees & pricing page on FirstChoice. I try to use the card as a debit/credit card whenever possible. If I need to withdraw money, I try to go to Wal-Mart and make a small purchase (like a pack of gum) then get cash back so I'm not charged that ATM/Withdraw fee. The other day I wasn't thinking and withdrew $120 at an ATM and got stuck with a $8.11 charge between the FirstChoice fee and the ATM fee. Cash back is the way to go if you can.

FirstChoice.png

• Helpful!
Reactions: Kokoro and Gen
It does say that in fine print at the bottom of my fees & pricing page on FirstChoice. I try to use the card as a debit/credit card whenever possible. If I need to withdraw money, I try to go to Wal-Mart and make a small purchase (like a pack of gum) then get cash back so I'm not charged that ATM/Withdraw fee. The other day I wasn't thinking and withdrew $120 at an ATM and got stuck with a $8.11 charge between the FirstChoice fee and the ATM fee. Cash back is the way to go if you can.

View attachment 70350

Yes! That's what I read on the FirstChoice Page!

Damn, seems really shitty. But thank you for the advice on Cash Advances!

Also, when you talk about using it as a Debit Card/Credit Card.....is it free for uses like that?

Yes! That's what I read on the FirstChoice Page!

Damn, seems really shitty. But thank you for the advice on Cash Advances!

Also, when you talk about using it as a Debit Card/Credit Card.....is it free for uses like that?

Well, not cash advances. Cash back. Like when you purchase something and you get cash back at the grocery store. It doesn't cost to use it as a debit/credit card. I'll be honest. If a check in the mail has been working for you.... I would stick with that. You have to be savvy with the FirstChoice card and know how it works to not incur the outrageous fees that can be associated with it. I only use it, because it is literally the best way to get paid on some of the sites that I work on. Plus, fees vary country to country I believe. If you live in another country besides the US. The fees listed above may be different for you.

Reactions: Gen
Thanks for looping me in:) I have a slightly different approach. The prepaid card has a solid advantage, it's wheather proof, and loads are much faster than any e-wallet I know of.
This means that the 1st and 16th of every month are they days in which the payment reaches you within minutes to a few hours max. Terms like business days, or processing times no longer have an impact.

If you sign up from MyFreeCams I'd wish to see an easy on boarding, and to take a close look at each fee if needed. Ping me when you can at : danep@firstchoicepay.com
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.