AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Foreskin Facial Cream

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Fucking priceless - I however have to wonder the validity of this product considering that here on Ebay they apparently had to make quite a lot of different lines of the same namebrand but different formulations. The corporations are holding out on us by only putting in trace amounts of the oh so awesome foreskin cells and probably selling the higher concentration ones to the ultra famous/wealthy/in media - seriously though I went to look on ebay just for the hell of it and here are all the different kinds of products they have. It's almost always about extra marketing hype to create a complete line/set in order to make the results take longer. Just fucking give us the goddamn foreskin cells all in one whack and quit holding out you greedy bastards LOL

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid ... Categories

Foreskin fibroblasts are big business. A fibroblast is a piece of human skin that is used as a culture to grow other skin or cells -- like human yogurt kits. Human foreskin fibroblast is used in all kinds of medical procedures from growing skin for burn victims and for eyelid replacement, to growing skin for those with diabetic ulcers (who need replacement skin to cover ulcers that won't heal), to making creams and collagens in the cosmetics industry (yes, the product that is injected into puffy movie-starlet lips).

The thought of kissing dick-skin filled lips is a little unsettling for some reason. Does that make me homophobic?

Bocefish said:
Foreskin fibroblasts are big business. A fibroblast is a piece of human skin that is used as a culture to grow other skin or cells -- like human yogurt kits. Human foreskin fibroblast is used in all kinds of medical procedures from growing skin for burn victims and for eyelid replacement, to growing skin for those with diabetic ulcers (who need replacement skin to cover ulcers that won't heal), to making creams and collagens in the cosmetics industry (yes, the product that is injected into puffy movie-starlet lips).

The thought of kissing dick-skin filled lips is a little unsettling for some reason. Does that make me homophobic?

So, does that mean you don't eat pussy then?

Keithy said:
Bocefish said:

So, does that mean you don't eat pussy then?

Maybe you eat foreskin filled pussy, but I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.