AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Friday night fun!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
I am very happily surprised at how this month turned out for me!! Thanks to everyone who has participated in getting me into the top 10. I will probably be on for at least a few hours tomorrow (which is rare, it's a Saturday!) but I will also be doing one of my special group shows tonight.

It's Dual-cam POV night! Suction cup dildo will be making an appearance for one group show tonight, roughly between 8pm-9pm PDT. I may do a countdown in public chat beforehand, or not, if there is enough "rain" in the hours leading up to the show. I hope to see lots of you coming to enjoy the festivities, as this only happens once in a great while these days.

I will be logging on by about 5:30pm PDT. See you tonight!
:text-woo:

I'm surprised that no one has responded to this post yet. Then again, I have nothing useful to say, either, unless I copy that woo gif and say "for reaching top 10 at some point".

AmberCutie said:
...I will also be doing one of my special group shows tonight.

And what a show it was. I think Mikey will agree with me on that. You may not have been able to get the dual cam thing working with tolerable sound but it was still a great night. Glad someone talked me into being there. :)

So, not even kidding, MFC crashed EXACTLY at midnight. I lol'd.

Anyway, Amber ends the month at 9. Waiting for MFC to come back up so I can cap it, but she's still #9.

Edit: Here's the cap. Congratulations to Candie. Not that it was a surprise to anyone.

Attachments

• AmberAugust.jpg
    AmberAugust.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 725
Well, for awhile Mikey and I thought Aspen might take Amber's #9 spot, cause she moved up a bunch of spots today. But she logged off and was still 10, so at that point we were sure Amber would be at 9 for July.

Am very happy you got in the top 10.I hope to eventually get in the tops sooner or later , am new at this.Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.I love your site , it's awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.