AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 18, 2016
Hey Guys, just out here trying to get some feedback on a this new Gaming/Streaming platform. The move toward live video game streaming has increased significantly during the past few years with Twitch as the forerunner of the industry. The Platform we have created at GamerGril attempts to taking streaming to the next level where gamers will be able to watch their favorite games played by top models and receiving more than just recognition for their donations ;). GamerGril is a mixture of Twitch and webcamming (like MFC), and we’re planning on utilizing all of those revenue streams: subscriptions, points (our version of tokens/tips/etc.), and private rooms for the benefit of our models and members.

With that said, we are looking for dedicated, passionate gamers to model for our platform without censorship, but also we want to hear the your voice, the gamer community, on the topic!!

See you soon :)

-Support@gamergril.com

Attachments

• Streamer_Ad_600.png
    Streamer_Ad_600.png
    99.9 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: Lelo1
This is a really cool idea. I actually have been wanting to be live on chaturbate while playing games but I'd like them to see my gameplay too so if it's gonna be like Twitch but you can be nude that sounds great!

I personally would love to stream CSGO with a butthole cam.

So wait, it's just dudes watching you play games? Not playing games with you, correct? Like Twitch with tits?

Also, maybe try a different name? Like I can imagine a lot of people will think your site has a glaring typo in its name.

Reactions: NoelleBright
Since my userbase is already on MFC, I'd just continue to stream my gaming there... I realize I could get more gaming based users on a site like this, but the traffic and tip-friendly environment on MFC would be hard to drag me away from.

@AmberCutie makes a good point. If cam models can stream gaming on any cam site; what distinguishes your platform.

Are you going to have better resolution? Are you going to do dual streams. So people can resize and move the streams around? Are you going to have features to make it easy to share/play game with the streamer? Are you going to let streamers link their game stats? Or maybe sorting streams by game being played?

Reactions: Cr33pyKi77y
Status
Not open for further replies.