AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Granny Panties Making a Comeback!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Are Granny Panties making a comeback?

• True

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • False

Votes: 17 63.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fashion always ebbs and flows. Whatever the trend is one day will be rebuffed the next day. What we consider granny panties are the huge white cotton ones but that's not what is coming back in style now really. More so the cute bikini/cheeky/brazilian ones that are colored or have trim or lace and such. Not really granny panties to me at all, just more coverage than a thing or g-string.

Personally I like a little variety in my wardrobe so I have a good mix of itty bitty g-strings up to full on granny panties, and everything in between. When it's really cold out or I'm not feeling well, I like the "butt hug" of a full bottom :D I have also read that thongs are not great for every day so I try to change things up.

It annoys the heck outta me when I'm browsing camsites and see girls wearing cheeky boy shorts or bikini cut panties and dudes in her room are like "granny panties!!!!" Son, just don't, haha. Grannies, like Teagan said, are very specific, they aren't just any non-thong.

DO4yw4L.jpg

The sexiest type of panties in my opinion.

Reactions: KatVonnegut
I love all panties! Boy-cuts are always my first to wear, but granny panties can also be sexy as fuck.

The only time I ever wear underwear is on cam or making content. Still when I think of granny panties I think of those full back things that you can pull up to your belly button. I hope those never come back, they look more uncomfortable than any other type of undies.

Yeah, men have a really warped view of what "granny panties" are. I generally never wear thongs anymore. For years I thought I was "supposed to" as a sex worker (stripper and camgirl) and last year I realized I can wear whatever the fuck I want so I got tons of cute full-back panties. I get accused of wearing "granny panties" quite a bit, but really what I wear just aren't thongs.

Anyway, I think thongs are super uncomfortable and I'll be damned to put myself through that torture anymore just because a few guys think it's either that or granny panties. Personally I think guys should be happy to see a woman in any sort of panties at all.

The only time I ever wear underwear is on cam or making content. Still when I think of granny panties I think of those full back things that you can pull up to your belly button. I hope those never come back, they look more uncomfortable than any other type of undies.

If you don't like undies at all, granny panties might be uncomfy but I think they're like, the coziest thing in the world. It's like a hug for your butt! I love them. But I also love going commando too!

I have some granny panties that I never wear because they're just not comfy for me. I have weird back problems that make wearing elastic on or within a couple inches of my waist really uncomfortable, often painful. So, low-rise undies for me, please! My favorite non-thongs are cheekies, they make my butt look fantastic! But I do enjoy a thong, too. My butt is so round that any underwear winds up wedged in my butt crack, and thongs just have less fabric, ergo they are more comfortable when the entire thing is between your cheeks.

I had a guy complain once that I was wearing "big white underwear", when I was in fact wearing cream hiphuggers with black pin dots and lace trim. Oh, those panties were just so unsexy, and I would look so much better in a thong with the sides pulled up! Except that wearing a thong that way is extremely uncomfortable for me, and more often than not makes it ride up between my labia - not fun.

Personally I'm not 100% sure how to define what 'Granny Panties / Undies' are. Are we talking about the full on 'Bridget Jones' or just underwear which covers most of your bum.

I'm not sure if I've seen more ladies wear 'bigger' underwear on MFC, or if they seem to be coming back into fashion, but with most fashion, these things come and go. Although, seeing a few recent TV adverts for Women's products, the model's are wearing larger briefs. I'm not sure if this has been the norm, or something new I've just noticed, I don't pay too much attention to adverts, but it seems to me the larger underwear is perhaps a bit more prominent these days.

Personally, seeing the plethora of women's underwear on MFC is hugely fascinating. Everyone has a slight variation, either through style, colour or type, and that's wonderful to see. Sexy undies don't have to be tiny or have holes in the crotch, or essentially cut you in half. :haha:

Personally I quite like the larger undies, as seen by that 'Lost in Translation' post above. I suppose with most things it's variation, whether it's either the comfy black undies, or the bright pink glittery ones you keep for best, seeing the huge contrast in ladies underwear is a wonderful and enthralling thing. :blush:

Reactions: Missmisha
Fashion always ebbs and flows. Whatever the trend is one day will be rebuffed the next day. What we consider granny panties are the huge white cotton ones but that's not what is coming back in style now really. More so the cute bikini/cheeky/brazilian ones that are colored or have trim or lace and such. Not really granny panties to me at all, just more coverage than a thing or g-string.
Agreed.

Absolutely into the grannies. I suspect it might correlate with the high-rise pant trend, which is pretty dang hot. As a perennial skirt- and dress-wearer, I'm waiting for the glorious day that I can find cute French bloomers in a department store.

Haha, this thread made me laugh ^^ I think it's true that many guys think anything other than a thong or g-string are "granny panties". So not true! I myself hardly ever wear thongs and instead wear "hipster" or "bikini" cuts. I love them, feel awesome in them, and it goes along with my over all show with my kimonos. Lucky for me, my undies aren't a focus of my shows so I don't think I've ever had anyone mention it or complain (phew). Anyway, I think it's very important for girls to wear whatever they are most comfortable in and feel the best in. Period. The only exception is when you have a respectful request from someone that has or is willing to tip for it and you feel that it is worth the bit of discomfort for it. So, yeah ^^

Reactions: DrWangFei
If Granny panties make a comeback...then you can bet that "tighty whitey's while comeback as well...and NO one wants that to happen....NO one.

underwear1.jpg

• Funny!
Reactions: Gen
High waisted panties with a bullet bra and garters are very retro, flattering and super sexy.
Yes! I love retro looking lingerie.

Status
Not open for further replies.