AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Grooveshark

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2010
http://www.grooveshark.com

o
mg how did I miss the boat on this one? My brother talked to me today about it like I knew what it was, and then gave me the "are you a retired?" look when I said I didnt know wtf it was.

Well anyways, for those who dont know, grooveshark is the best music player on the internetz, basically any song is on there. I was searching for a song yesterday on google and couldnt find it. It is someone I know here in Austin, that I grew up with, and they are blowing him up on the radio here. Found it on grooveshark no problem at all.

anyways. wanted to share my enlightenment.

also my old friends song "dull dayz" by Zeale look it up.

Fuck me. Fuck me hard.

This shit is for real.

Basically the only stuff it doesn't have is non-label indie stuff.

Attachments

• 1249161557341.jpg
    1249161557341.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 162
Ok people give me suggestions of songs. I need to start building a playlist.

I found a song last night you should all hear. Staring at the Sun remix by Diplo such a badass song

This is better than fucking Bawksy hard. Wowsers.

Free associating got me to input these songs

Like Castanets - Bishop Allen
Knights of Cydonia - Muse
Somebody to Lobe - Queen
Waterloo Sunset - The Kinks
Behind Blue Eyes - The Who
Thunder Road - Bruce Springsteen
Lion's Roar - The Hush Sound

The first things the Radio offered up

Out of Focus - Blue Cheer
Novocain - Skyrocket of Love

Both good tracks. This thing seems like a keeper both for building your own playlist and finding interesting new tunes.

Love Grooveshark, I use it alot. Whenever I want to listen to a specific track that isn't on youtube or some moron uploads it in shitty quality, Grooveshark usually has it. There's alot of full albums on their too, so it's good for when I want to preview an album before I buy it.

Yes, you read that right. I still buy albums. Shocking, isn't it? :tongue3:

Very good. I hadn't heard of it either. Seems to be very deep, even though the two songs I did a search for came up blank. However in one case, it did find other songs on the same album and on the other case...it found the artist's other albums.

Status
Not open for further replies.