AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Guest models in shows

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 26, 2013
Hey guys, after reading MFC do's and don'ts I see they're slightly slack on some of their rules like masturbating/penetration in public chat.

My friend wants to join me for a show one evening soon but she's not signed up as a model and doesn't wish to be - do any of you know from experience if this will be a problem as it says they have to be a registered model?

Thanks guys, you've been so helpful so far :)

I'm fairly certain the girl has to be registered, however you could just make her a temporary profile then close it after you're done. I know that the name of the other girl is supposed to be in the topic so people can look up her profile.

Thanks :) I will make a temp profile - I'm geussing it doesn't matter if she hasn't verified with proof of ID?

She need to show that she's at least 18. That's the main reason why they make models register first, but it shouldn't be a big deal. They keep everything confidential. :twocents-02cents:

Hoping to be approved by tomorrow eve. It took me 2 or 3 days for my ID to be approved so fingers crossed! :) Anyone notice an increase in session tips with girl/girl flashing and fondling etc if you've done it?? Only on my fourth session and did a 3000tks session in roughly 1.5 hours on my own. It's good fun!

Good luck!

ppetal said:
Hoping to be approved by tomorrow eve. It took me 2 or 3 days for my ID to be approved so fingers crossed! :) Anyone notice an increase in session tips with girl/girl flashing and fondling etc if you've done it?? Only on my fourth session and did a 3000tks session in roughly 1.5 hours on my own. It's good fun!
I actually make more money doing solo stuff. I guess it all depends!

Status
Not open for further replies.