AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Guy Was VERY Insistent to Be Our ONLY Mod... Suspicious?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I go everyday in rooms with 1000-10.000+ viewers and there's nothing so difficult to do.
Usually of 10.000 viewers 8.000+ are anonymous (lol) and only 3-5 write in the chatroom at the same time (say a time lapse of 5 mins).
Plus if the model runs some bots, like All in one bot, they do the work for her and silence spammers, users that insult and beggars.

Last edited:
Moderators on CB is many and different.

Some want to be mod for only be able to silence viewers.

Others think models pay mods and want to be mod.

Some think it's cool to be mod.

And some actually do it just because they want to help a model they like.

All above is true.

So what does a mod do?
A mod post tip emotes, silence when necessary, talk ( keep the chat going ), and tip.
Good mods also help models take down recorded stuff on internet, and promote models on Twitter.

A bot can not do this.

So on CB where mods are used, based on my experience and observations I still stick to my words: I would say models need mods!

But reading above you all see that as a model u need try get the right mods.
Yes many had to try a few mods ( and unmod) before they get the mod they are happy with.

But having 1 or more mods ( guys that help the chat going ) and tip you every time is a big help compared to any bot or app.

But yes there are lots of bad mods.
Lots of bad models too.

Truth isn't always pretty.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Osyrus
That's not what you said, though. You said every model needs a mod, and that's just not true. Even if I had a super-busy chat room, I'd still prefer to be the one to make the calls. Sometimes I like to play with my food before I ban it, and mods aren't going to understand when it's appropriate to ban.

You prefer that and it's awesome that it work for you;).
But on CB many use mods.

When it come to give advice to a new model I said most models would be in use of mods.
You say no.
Different opinions, and that is fine ;)

The new model get replies and hopefully make her / their decision.

But to be correct I did NOT say every model NEED a mod!

So don't put words in my mouth!

I go everyday in rooms with 1000-10.000+ viewers and there's nothing so difficult to do.
Usually of 10.000 viewers 8.000+ are anonymous (lol) and only 3-5 write in the chatroom at the same time (say a time lapse of 5 mins).
Plus if the model runs some bots, like All in one bot, they do the work for her and silence spammers, users that insult and beggars.

I don't know what room on top that have 3 to 5 viewers that talk ( chat ).
But I will have a look.
I always seen way more.

^ this. with freeloaders or other unruly members, its best to let them act a fool. i get to show off aspects of my personality and dominance that makes people want to tip or buy shows. this wouldn't be shown if a mod made the decision to ban or silence, which fucks with my hustle.

Cool ;)
But not all models CAN do what you do.
Maybe because they are shy, or insecure, or not as strong, or they feel they are rude to people.
Or other reasons.

That's the diversity of cam pages, different models = different experiences.

;)

Noting to that added layer of drama

Imagine selecting a mod who overdoes it and the model had to break it to that member that it's not working out. Not everyone can handle that well when they're getting "demoted."

From what i gathered, a ton of members think of it as a social status symbol, not simply as a personal assistant. Could be one of the reasons why some dudes are so pushy for it.

Hi. You are 100% correct.
Some guys are pushy, and that is a big red flag.
But that's why models often go thru a few mods before find those they like and keep.

Cool ;)
But not all models CAN do what you do.
Maybe because they are shy, or insecure, or not as strong, or they feel they are rude to people.
Or other reasons.

That's the diversity of cam pages, different models = different experiences.

;)

how are they supposed to grow out of their insecurities and shy behavior? take control of their business if they rely on others to coddle them? bots would be a better bet for silencing certain words before they can even notice it.

cbmod.jpg

Last edited:
So what does a mod do?
A mod post tip emotes, silence when necessary, talk ( keep the chat going ), and tip.
Good mods also help models take down recorded stuff on internet, and promote models on Twitter.
So your saying you can do pretty much what any member can do with the added bonus of silencing people.

So your saying you can do pretty much what any member can do with the added bonus of silencing people.

Yes many members could do it.
But they don't!
Many don't take down content for models, or promote them on Twitter.
Some mods never silence others silence too much.
It's humans and not a set thing!

Hence models need find the one / ones the feel help them the best.

how are they supposed to grow out of their insecurities and shy behavior? take control of their business if they rely on others to coddle them? bots would be a better bet for silencing certain words before they can even notice it.

View attachment 78028

As all people are different there are many answers to your question!

If a girl is shy ask your self how she can overcome it.

I have a fiasco marketing plan : Moderationcentro.com, where we can equip you with what you need to know in order to avoid any online revenue or productivity. The only possible problem is if the plan accidentally goes well, and the website becomes popular:)

Like a website with moderators.
And people can rate the mods and make request to the mods to help them ?

Or moderator blog ?

Sounds interesting.

Many don't take down content for models, or promote them on Twitter.
How are you taking content down for models? Are you just sending them links to where their vids are posted online? And as far as twitter promotion do you have a large following to promote to? I personally have a little over 40k twitter followers and finding a new paying tipper is like finding a unicorn. The people on my twitter that spend money have usually found me on cam or clips sites prior to following me.

Personally, I would choose to have a mod only if that user tipped me a lot in x months and is a regular nice user in my room.

Did you actually read my post ?
Did you understand it?

I said if the model appriciate her mod, she can ( if she want ) show him appreciation.

But it's up to the model.

I read and understood your post perfectly and that one part annoyed/bugged me. You said "if she appreciates you"... but from reading that post of yours and all of your others where you reiterate this, it is clear to myself (and others) that your intention IS to have freebies from the models. Also the fact you said "be more loyal" in regards to you being given freebies, it just indicates that no matter what you CLAIM to think/say, your motivation is for free stuff from models.

What you said....

"And a last thing.
A mod help you , tip you, for free in his / here free time. So that you after a while give the mod u trust a few free photos or a free crazy ticket show make the mod more loyal to you.
Just do it if you want, of if your smart in business.
"

Why the hell should you get freebies to be loyal to a model? If you enjoy and like and appreciate that model, you are going to visit her and tip her regardless of any exclusive (or non-exclusive) freebies.
We can clearly see you are in it for that reason; that is what motivates you to be a mod for any model you are with. It's pure and simple.

No no, you're mistaken.He will also stay LOYAL IF he gets some freebies off the model too!

I read and understood your post perfectly and that one part annoyed/bugged me. You said "if she appreciates you"... but from reading that post of yours and all of your others where you reiterate this, it is clear to myself (and others) that your intention IS to have freebies from the models. Also the fact you said "be more loyal" in regards to you being given freebies, it just indicates that no matter what you CLAIM to think/say, your motivation is for free stuff from models.

What you said....

"And a last thing.
A mod help you , tip you, for free in his / here free time. So that you after a while give the mod u trust a few free photos or a free crazy ticket show make the mod more loyal to you.
Just do it if you want, of if your smart in business.
"

Why the hell should you get freebies to be loyal to a model? If you enjoy and like and appreciate that model, you are going to visit her and tip her regardless of any exclusive (or non-exclusive) freebies.
We can clearly see you are in it for that reason; that is what motivates you to be a mod for any model you are with. It's pure and simple.

No no, you're mistaken.He will also stay LOYAL IF he gets some freebies off the model too!

Brett!
IF you read the Bible I'm sure u get a totally different understanding of it than me.

If models want to do. It's up to the model!

= I not ask nor demand anything.
So don't be a Donald Trump with Twitter frenzy.

I modded many models on cb over 4,5 years. Some good and some not so good.
But I have yet to ask for anything free.

However models have by their own choice given me things free.
And truth is it made me happy.

It is up to each and every model to decide IF they want to give anything to a mod!

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
@ModeratoronCB You're digging your own grave, and trying to justify why a moderator is necessary. I get it, you feel it's your "job". The reason why I posted the gif I did, with the wording is that you are showing exactly why a moderator isn't necessary. Maybe a nice to have. But, certainly not necessary.

I picked out the two items I did of your post:
-mods are necessary
-model should show gratification to mods for the effort they put in (if they so choose to)

To me, those are red flag items for all the reasons models should avoid moderators. Some of what you say, I agree with. But, those pesky red flags are just causing issues and would hopefully make any model reconsider whether she really wants a mod or not.

FWIW, I've been a mod on CB for a couple of models. They asked me, so I did it for a while to help them out. But, I felt it wasn't necessary for me to be there. I've also been a moderator on a number of forums and chats over the 20+ years I've been online. Heck, I think the first time I was a mod, was way back in '93 or 94 when AOL was still growing.

At this point in time, I'd politely decline if a model asked me to me a mod or room helper. Primarily, I don't have the time to dedicate to being online for as long as she would want me to be. Other reasons are such as what some of the models here are saying: There's always a disconnect between models and mods and while the mod may be doing what they feel is right and following they model's general guidelines. They could actually be doing a room harm because the model may have wanted to interact with the troll, or if the room is more or less quiet, it might add some excitement to the room to let them go.

We're both stating our opinions on what we view mods should/shouldn't exist. Neither is necessarily wrong, and the ultimate decision is up to the model as to whether she wants one or not. But, if multiple models are telling you things against your viewpoint, it may be better to just acknowledge it and keep silent rather than continue to make yourself a fool.

At that, I'll zip my own trap shut on this. Have stated my peace.

But from your view, if she doesn't give some freebies, she doesn't appreciate the mod. And no model wants to be thought of as unappreciative! /scoff.

I feel really bad that many cam models feel inadequate due to all this fad and hype of mods. If mods never existed in a chat room, cam models would have been just fine.
Moderators on CB is many and different.

Some want to be mod for only be able to silence viewers.

Others think models pay mods and want to be mod.

Some think it's cool to be mod.

And some actually do it just because they want to help a model they like.

All above is true.
And all of the reasons above also indicate that member wants extra power, and to feel a certain level of extra "special" in a model's room. I'm sure 100% of us would agree that tipping nicely and being engaging in our chat are the absolute, hands down BEST way to do that. But now the hype of "omg make me a mod, bb!" is an even more alluring way of getting her attention and earning special status that it's more attractive to them to mod instead of just being a great tipping member.

Brett!
IF you read the Bible I'm sure u get a totally different understanding of it than me.

= I not ask nor demand anything.
So don't be a Donald Trump with Twitter frenzy.

I modded many models on cb over 4,5 years. Some good and some not so good.
But I have yet to ask for anything free.

However models have by their own choice given me things free.
And truth is it made me happy.

It is up to each and every model to decide IF they want to give anything to a mod!

Yes, if I read it, I think I would understand it as it's written - where as I think you would possibly have selective reading, and see only the words and meanings you wish to :p

But from your view, if she doesn't give some freebies, she doesn't appreciate the mod. And no model wants to be thought of as unappreciative! /scoff.

Exactly this. I mean, you have on multiple occasions mentioned being "more loyal" to the model by her giving you things.

As a member OR moderator, if I love/appreciate a model and have a friendship or desire to help them (be that however they would like, even if it's a simple explanation on how to use a bot or whatever else), I do so because I want to, not for any other reason. Maybe for me it's also because I am an honest and nice guy who is polite (to a fault most times haha). I grew up int he internet era where "sharing is caring".

Like I outlined in my initial post, there are some legit reasons for a model having a moderator (whether others agree or disagree - it works wonderfully for me and the model I mod (but this isn't the issue at all for me; people are allowed their own opinions on anything). It's just ANYONE wanting, expecting free stuff (no matter what that is), or for being MORE LOYAL is absolutely absurd!!

I/You choose to commit your time (no matter how much that is per day, week or month) to this model (or models). That is OUR choice. So don't be one of those idiots who is all "But I am giving you my FREE time - you owe me something". That's not how, and should never be how it works or how you should look at it. If you see it like that; stop!

I am guessing you are the kind of mod who never actually really speaks to the models you mod? Getting to know any model you really like on a friendship level is truly a privilege. Opening up and sharing your lives together is MORE than enough "compensation" to be "more loyal".

Anyway..

I feel really bad that many cam models feel inadequate due to all this fad and hype of mods. If mods never existed in a chat room, cam models would have been just fine.

And all of the reasons above also indicate that member wants extra power, and to feel a certain level of extra "special" in a model's room. I'm sure 100% of us would agree that tipping nicely and being engaging in our chat are the absolute, hands down BEST way to do that. But now the hype of "omg make me a mod, bb!" is an even more alluring way of getting her attention and earning special status that it's more attractive to them to mod instead of just being a great tipping member.

Yep, and to @ElaySmith point above, a member who actually cares about a model would do things regardless of if they're a mod or not. It's not about being special in someone's eye. It's more about just being a good person, and helping one another out. Sure, camming is a fantasy/dream in some aspects. But, in many ways, there are some connections/bonds/friendships that grow from it and we all tend to look out for one another if we're good natured souls.

But, when it comes to a model and her business. That's exactly it, HER business. She's the one in control.

I am curious to know who you are on CB, for which models did you mod and how could you proof it.
Everybody could came here, as a white knight, in a place full of models and tell that he/she modded for 5 years and that it would be a sign of appreciation to do some sexy free crazy ticket only for the mod if the model feels like that.
Dude, public shows, pictures and videos on model's social media aren't enough?
What I read between the lines is "contact me, make me a mod because I modded for 5 years. I have experience!"
I'm sorry if I might sound rude, but that's what I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.