AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hair removal with epilator?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2018
I'm already thinking of ideas for a video (I just got off my period and my body is still cleaning itself out if you know what I mean...), but I really don't like the hairs around my ass area. I prefer my pubic hair to be trimmed, but the hair around my ass nonexistent. I did some research and found epilators to be long lasting, but apparently they hurt like hell. Is the pain worth it? I've considered other options, but they don't look like they last as long.

Oh lord.

K here's the thing. Epilators are great. But they can grab loose skin and if there's an abundance of hair in an area it can grab a bunch at once, get tangled, rip out all the hair and some skin with it.

I used to use an epilator on my full Brazilian area and there were some horrific mishaps. HORRIFIC.

So if you go this route hold the skin tight and move slowly. Make sure the hair is trimmed short first.

If your skin can handle wax just use wax. If you are prone to ingrowns with waxing it could make them worse to use an epilator.

I don't find it that painful unless there's a mishap. But the mishaps are the kind of thing that will leave you crying and holding a bag of frozen peas to your pussy.

Oh lord.

K here's the thing. Epilators are great. But they can grab loose skin and if there's an abundance of hair in an area it can grab a bunch at once, get tangled, rip out all the hair and some skin with it.

I used to use an epilator on my full Brazilian area and there were some horrific mishaps. HORRIFIC.

So if you go this route hold the skin tight and move slowly. Make sure the hair is trimmed short first.

If your skin can handle wax just use wax. If you are prone to ingrowns with waxing it could make them worse to use an epilator.

I don't find it that painful unless there's a mishap. But the mishaps are the kind of thing that will leave you crying and holding a bag of frozen peas to your pussy.
Oh lord, I think my pubic hair is prone to ingrown hairs, but I've chalked that up to improper and impatient saving. The reason I'm a little disinterested in other methods of hair removal is the relatively shorter time and how much money I may have to invest.

Status
Not open for further replies.