AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Has anyone had any experience with GiftRocket?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dig_Ophelia said:
Reallyyyyyyyyy wish I had seen this earlier. I just used GR for the first time an hour ago and I have yet to receive anything after redemption.

It was only 25.00, a likely gift amount and it was to a NONWORK/CAM e-mail as well.

Someone is not a happy girl right now..

Giftrocket takes up to 3 days to go through to your bank account. In my experience, if they are fraudulent, you will receive a notice within about 2-3 hours after redeeming saying that they couldn't process it and had to cancel.

Giftrocket is my my main source of payment for my Skype shows right now and I've only had 1 guy scam me.

Reactions: JuniperGin
Autumn_LoL said:
Dig_Ophelia said:
Reallyyyyyyyyy wish I had seen this earlier. I just used GR for the first time an hour ago and I have yet to receive anything after redemption.

It was only 25.00, a likely gift amount and it was to a NONWORK/CAM e-mail as well.

Someone is not a happy girl right now..

Giftrocket takes up to 3 days to go through to your bank account. In my experience, if they are fraudulent, you will receive a notice within about 2-3 hours after redeeming saying that they couldn't process it and had to cancel.

Giftrocket is my my main source of payment for my Skype shows right now and I've only had 1 guy scam me.

It generally never takes more than 24 hours for me, to get my GiftRocket $$... I always have it sent to my PP account. Usually, it's within the first few hours that I open it, && have them send it to my PP account... Half the time, it's literally within the first 2 hours. However, I have a reg that regularly GiftRockets me, so maybe that could have something to do with it. I'm also wondering if it's based on who has/hasn't used the system before. I feel like if a person uses GiftRocket regularly, maybe half regularly, or a few times, with no problems, they kind of are less uptight with that person. But, maybe for first time users, or people that have had insufficent funds before, they make you wait abit longer, to make sure there won't be any problems with the transaction?

Status
Not open for further replies.