AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have you ever blocked a tipping viewer just because they're annoying?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex_M_21

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 9, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
I did it recently, and felt a little guilty afterwards. But he asked me every single show if I could make him mod, always wanted to chat in PM, felt he was super entitled to tell me how to run my show as he tipped and constantly called me love (cringe).

Would love to know if anyone else has blocked theoretically good viewers just because they annoy you haha

They don't even have to be particularly annoying. If I'm annoyed, I sometimes just pick someone to ban. Your person sounds annoying. No reason to give him more thought.

I think every model has gotten to that point. Some members seem to think that models will ignore their irritating sides if they tip enough (sometimes the model will...until they find a tipper(s) to replace them). Fact is though, if I or another model tells a member no (especially more than once) to something they want, they should drop it.

They don't even have to be particularly annoying. If I'm annoyed, I sometimes just pick someone to ban. Your person sounds annoying. No reason to give him more thought.
I've felt like that many times. A lot of my viewers are friends with each other and stuff though and I would not want a group of them to hate me haha

I do find banning people very liberating. Therapeutic almost at times :troll:

I think every model has gotten to that point. Some members seem to think that models will ignore their irritating sides if they tip enough (sometimes the model will...until they find a tipper(s) to replace them). Fact is though, if I or another model tells a member no (especially more than once) to something they want, they should drop it.
For sure. Decent people generally don't try and put others out of their comfort zone for their own pleasure.

After 2 months of camming on MFC, I banned a tipping member for the first time yesterday. He thought it was hot when I playfully scolded him for discussing other members' tipping habits in public chat, so he began trying to annoy me outright. Really killed my vibe, the vibe of my room, and discouraged other members from talking/tipping...so I banned him. Didn't feel great to do, but if one member is negatively impacting your ability to interact with every other member, then ban hammer. If they annoy you they probably annoy other people in public chat as well - not sure what site the OP is broadcasting on.

After 2 months of camming on MFC, I banned a tipping member for the first time yesterday. He thought it was hot when I playfully scolded him for discussing other members' tipping habits in public chat, so he began trying to annoy me outright. Really killed my vibe, the vibe of my room, and discouraged other members from talking/tipping...so I banned him. Didn't feel great to do, but if one member is negatively impacting your ability to interact with every other member, then ban hammer. If they annoy you they probably annoy other people in public chat as well - not sure what site the OP is broadcasting on.
Hey, I'm broadcasting on Chaturbate. I agree with you 100%, at the end of the day it's our job and if something is making your job less enjoyable you should change it!

I banned one of my whales because he was driving me crazy. He constantly needed to be in communication with me and would freak out when I didn't get back to him right away. I told him to stop, and he did for a while. He slipped back into his old patterns, I gave him a second warning, he stopped, and then he started driving me crazy again. So yeah. If you feel like you're spending more energy on a person than they deserve/you can handle, set some boundaries. If they cross the line, block them.

not yet.

saw it happen the other day. this guy was a mod, and he was bitching about how rude the model was. lol. banhammer idiot. criticism wins points with very few people.

Reactions: Ambers Troll
More than half of my top 10 tippers of all time are banned in my room. Guys who thought they could "change" or "own" me or were just plain fucking insane. Naw naw bitch, that isn't how this works.

Treat me like shit and I don't give a fuck how much you paid me. And you can't buy your way out of it either. :cigar:

I hope it never happens, but if anyone ever finds me in their room behaving as though tipping entitles me to behave in ways that you've made it clear you don't appreciate, then:
a) ban me, and
b) do not, under any circumstances, feel the tiniest bit bad about it.

I have been banned before even visiting a models room, and been banned after tipping/ spending well on someone for 7 years. So it can range from no justification at all to someone you know well.
If they are significant to your room, then it may hurt a while, but if you are thinking that way (thinking of banning someone significant) then the risk seems worth it.

The ban after 7 years was actually fair in my case, I wasn't the easiest or most suitable member for the model. She had just had enough of me, it could have happened 5 years earlier. Losing my spending was always a minor loss to her, but it wouldn't have mattered if it was significant.
So don't feel guilty.

More than half of my top 10 tippers of all time are banned in my room. Guys who thought they could "change" or "own" me or were just plain fucking insane. Naw naw bitch, that isn't how this works.

Treat me like shit and I don't give a fuck how much you paid me. And you can't buy your way out of it either.
I really like this reply, even though half seems really excessive, makes me wonder what Magnolia is doing to her members?
This is so often how it does work, relatively good (spending) members get banned for trying to change the model, own the model, or are just insane/ annoying.

YEP! I've even blocked a high tipper because they were getting creepy. The extra money was nice, but you do not get to be creepy and drag my room down.

I did it recently, and felt a little guilty afterwards. But he asked me every single show if I could make him mod, always wanted to chat in PM, felt he was super entitled to tell me how to run my show as he tipped and constantly called me love (cringe).

Would love to know if anyone else has blocked theoretically good viewers just because they annoy you haha
Found the Brit.

I absolutely have, in fact, this dude is one of them :D
I wasn't the easiest or most suitable member for the model. She had just had enough of me

I generally give it some time to feel it out, or maybe start responding less and less to the person so maybe they'll just go away (in fact I'm gonna start doing that right now with a current situation) but the bottom line really is this:
at the end of the day it's our job and if something is making your job less enjoyable you should change it!

The ban after 7 years was actually fair in my case, I wasn't the easiest or most suitable member for the model. She had just had enough of me.

yeh, seems as appropriate as dumping someone to me. you don't go 'oh gosh, but they bought me so many movie tickets and gave me so much sex, how rude of me to have integrity and do what's right for me instead of spending more time on someone as though I owe them anything more than I've already given.

I don't do it often to people that are rather active in my room - almost always people behave and just have fun. But new faces starting shit or trying to distract me get 'ignored' on MFC and that's usually enough to spoil their fun and they leave. I have banned a few regs/semi regs for consistently crossing the line or just being annoying. Sometimes I can tell if someone's just wasted on drinks/drugs and ban them for 6 hours instead if I otherwise like them.

I have because he kept trying to feel me out on if i would do roleplay that was against terms of service. Plus I do not like it when members ask me rapid fire questions like I'm on a game show and trying to score the most points in 3 minutes.

OHSHI.... I just remember I had to ban the infamous @Mikeythegeek when he flipped the fuck out on me for no reason way back in the day. I mean, he and I were really friendly, talked every day, big supporter... but as soon as you show how much of an insane freak you are, sure as shit I'm gonna ban you forever. (I imagine his post history here will show his change of behavior.)

Guy drops models real name in chat. Banned for little while, but still able to pm her. Eventually gets unbanned. Guy stresses model out so much she screams "FUCK YOU (Username)". Banned again for a little, able to come back.

For that girls mental health I wish she would just ban him permanently and forget about the dude. No idea how much he tips but doesn't seem like it's worth the money for that kind of stress in your life.

Really empathetic for the models who have to deal with that kind of shit. It's a dark side of the job that often is better left in the shadows. Or better yet, the ban/iggy list.

OHSHI.... I just remember I had to ban the infamous @Mikeythegeek when he flipped the fuck out on me for no reason way back in the day. I mean, he and I were really friendly, talked every day, big supporter... but as soon as you show how much of an insane freak you are, sure as shit I'm gonna ban you forever. (I imagine his post history here will show his change of behavior.)

What an interesting stroll through someone's posting history...

This is really irrelevant the conversation, sorry about that.

I'm banned from one (that I know of) room. I was banned by a room helper (does MFC still have this? IDK.) But whatever, I've moved on.

Yes, I've banned someone on CB who claimed they were another model. They didn't have any pics or much info on their profile, so I couldn't tell if they were telling the truth or not. I assume they were lying because of the way they were acting. They didn't tip a lot, maybe 20 tokens total, and while I appreciate each and every tip, I hate being told how to run my room! If I want advice, I'll ask for it. They were all like "I made so much money the other day, go ahead and just get topless-you'll get a lot more tippers and viewers." BAN! lol

Yes, I've banned someone on CB who claimed they were another model. They didn't have any pics or much info on their profile, so I couldn't tell if they were telling the truth or not. I assume they were lying because of the way they were acting. They didn't tip a lot, maybe 20 tokens total, and while I appreciate each and every tip, I hate being told how to run my room! If I want advice, I'll ask for it. They were all like "I made so much money the other day, go ahead and just get topless-you'll get a lot more tippers and viewers." BAN! lol

Yeah, 100% that's a dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.