AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2017
Arizona
Twitter Username
@viviplxsh
Tumblr Username
plxshpixie
Chaturbate Username
viviplxsh
SO! I actually just started camming about a week ago. So far I've been on Flirt4Free, Bonga, and Chaturbate.
Does anyone have any suggestions on the best cam site to be on for first starting out. I loved Flirt4Free because I was literally getting hundreds of viewers but the payout percentage is god awful. Bonga I loved the layout but was getting very little views and chaturbate's layout I don't like but I heard my chances are best on there?? Anyone have any advice on this??
Also, I find myself not knowing what to do with a nearly empty room, on chaturbate I had to resort to masturbating for free just to get at least 20 people in my room. I've tried dancing around but I'm super self conscious about dancing and I'm just struggling to get my footing. If anyone has any ideas on attracting viewers please let me know!!
Any and all advice for new camgirls is highly appreciated!
I'd also love to become friends with some fellow camgirls (or boys!)

I'd say, try Streamate. I was on F4F years ago, and I like Streamate much better. Payout is 35%, traffic is good (generally), and they're good at backing models up regarding our limits and boundaries. I remember F4F encouraged us to not say no to customers, and we weren't able to ban them... Not sure if it's still like that, but SM is much better.

I've been on F4F and CB. Streamate is soo much better.

I'd say, try Streamate. I was on F4F years ago, and I like Streamate much better. Payout is 35%, traffic is good (generally), and they're good at backing models up regarding our limits and boundaries. I remember F4F encouraged us to not say no to customers, and we weren't able to ban them... Not sure if it's still like that, but SM is much better.
Long story short but I'm not able to work for Streamate for another 5 months :dead: I stupidly signed up with a studio that automatically registered me with Streamate and I got out of the studio and they refused to release my account so I had to wait 6 months to make a new one !

Long story short but I'm not able to work for Streamate for another 5 months :dead: I stupidly signed up with a studio that automatically registered me with Streamate and I got out of the studio and they refused to release my account so I had to wait 6 months to make a new one !

You might want to try MFC for a while, then? I've never been on there, but it sounds fun if you're young and cute, and the earning potential is great. I think you also benefit from having new model status... So it could be worth a go, until Streamate lets you out of the penalty box :)

i would also get started in clips.

I heard so much more positive for Myfreecams than negative reviews, I wish I can try experience that myself, but since my geo location wont allow me to register for that site i'll just have to pass forward what I have read in here.
Streamate has great review also, but when i tried it for a couple of days, i wasn't able to catch much privates there. I heard that streamate is more private generated revenue that likes of chaturbate which is tippers generated, so I'm thinking Im more comfortable at a tipping site than privates.
So I am still with Chaturbate, trust me, as i had posted, i had my struggles there too, but still much happier and I enjoy my guest interactions with me.
My advise is ... accumulate positive guest in your room, i'm not the best and expert, what I do know is that I love my guest and I interact with them as much as possible, those who i chatted with when i started (mostly grey, couple blues) have continued to frequently visit me and contribute when they can, those 10 guest list will only get more and more in time, well at least I hope it will.
So, which ever site you go to, have fun, enjoy and be positive it will only be better for you. I hope this helps, and good luck!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Vivi Plush
I heard so much more positive for Myfreecams than negative reviews, I wish I can try experience that myself, but since my geo location wont allow me to register for that site i'll just have to pass forward what I have read in here.
Streamate has great review also, but when i tried it for a couple of days, i wasn't able to catch much privates there. I heard that streamate is more private generated revenue that likes of chaturbate which is tippers generated, so I'm thinking Im more comfortable at a tipping site than privates.
So I am still with Chaturbate, trust me, as i had posted, i had my struggles there too, but still much happier and I enjoy my guest interactions with me.
My advise is ... accumulate positive guest in your room, i'm not the best and expert, what I do know is that I love my guest and I interact with them as much as possible, those who i chatted with when i started (mostly grey, couple blues) have continued to frequently visit me and contribute when they can, those 10 guest list will only get more and more in time, well at least I hope it will.
So, which ever site you go to, have fun, enjoy and be positive it will only be better for you. I hope this helps, and good luck!!!
This is so helpful thank you so much!! I'm definitely better at tip shows than private too so I think I'll stick with Chaturbate!!

I use chaturbate and had the same problems. I've actually come to appreciate my small rooms sometimes. I learned (by sadly giving away too much for free for views) that people tip WAY more when you are wearing clothes. Set small multi goals for removing articles of clothing, small goals help people tip because it seems like less they have to spend (say 50 to remove shirt as opposed to 100 to get naked or something like that) 50 goes fast if people want you naked. Its tough for me not to give away too much, I like being naked and prefer it in my room, but now I patiently wait for people to tip for the privilege. I went from approx 10-15 tokens per hour (ugh) to 1000+ just by sticking to the plan. Its not a ton bit someplace to start

I use chaturbate and had the same problems. I've actually come to appreciate my small rooms sometimes. I learned (by sadly giving away too much for free for views) that people tip WAY more when you are wearing clothes. Set small multi goals for removing articles of clothing, small goals help people tip because it seems like less they have to spend (say 50 to remove shirt as opposed to 100 to get naked or something like that) 50 goes fast if people want you naked. Its tough for me not to give away too much, I like being naked and prefer it in my room, but now I patiently wait for people to tip for the privilege. I went from approx 10-15 tokens per hour (ugh) to 1000+ just by sticking to the plan. Its not a ton bit someplace to start
Okay so I was doing that at first but I had literally nothing to do and only like 5 people in my room and no one talking to me so I started touching myself and bam 25 people came in.
I guess what I'm asking is like how do you get people to be interested enough to come in? I hate that I have a resting bitch face and if I'm not talking and smiling I look angry but if there's no one in my room talking to me I just have nothing to do or say. So what do you do when you're starting out and can't get viewers??

Okay so I was doing that at first but I had literally nothing to do and only like 5 people in my room and no one talking to me so I started touching myself and bam 25 people came in.
I guess what I'm asking is like how do you get people to be interested enough to come in? I hate that I have a resting bitch face and if I'm not talking and smiling I look angry but if there's no one in my room talking to me I just have nothing to do or say. So what do you do when you're starting out and can't get viewers??

Little flashes here and there, I talk to myself or sing and groove to some music. It sounds lame but it works for me and passes time. I understand wanting people in your room, gotta build a following. Getting naked and masturbating gets people there and followers. Its a double edged sword. Getting people to your room is one thing , getting them to tip you once they are there is another. I'd rather still have a small room than a huge one. I've had nights where there are over 1k viewers and NO tips. Ridiculous. Just remember to give them something to pay for. You can have thousands of followers and only 10 good tippers. Its trial and error, at least for me

Little flashes here and there, I talk to myself or sing and groove to some music. It sounds lame but it works for me and passes time. I understand wanting people in your room, gotta build a following. Getting naked and masturbating gets people there and followers. Its a double edged sword. Getting people to your room is one thing , getting them to tip you once they are there is another. I'd rather still have a small room than a huge one. I've had nights where there are over 1k viewers and NO tips. Ridiculous. Just remember to give them something to pay for. You can have thousands of followers and only 10 good tippers. Its trial and error, at least for me
I'm very good at talking to myself I'll take that tip!! Thank you so much!!

Reactions: XoxoHallee
hey what studio did you sign up for?! I did one and OH MY GOD at first it was great!! But then they started withholding my payments and other stupid stuff after I started working from home verses the physical studio! I love streamate!

Try to build a large social following, if you haven't already hun. Do it on sites like twitter and instagram.

Then when you go on cam you will have lots of ready viewers and won't have to sit around while it is quite.

Just keep using all programs you have been using and soon you will just fall in one and keep using it for years to come :)

I hate that I have a resting bitch face and if I'm not talking and smiling I look angry but if there's no one in my room talking to me I just have nothing to do or say.

I have like an extreme case of resting bitch face. When I'm waiting for people to show up, or no one is talking, I just kinda tilt my head and open my mouth and turn my resting bitch face into resting SEX face. At least, that's what I'm going for lol.

(I know you asked this months ago, but I thought I'd through in my two cents).

Reactions: vixenette
I really found the answers in here very helpful, thank you all and Vivi Plush for asking. I too have just the worst resting bitch face, looking like thats a pretty common affliction.

Just hoping I could add my own little question to the end of this; do you sometimes feel nervous and unable to get talking, and if so how do you sort of 'break the ice' with yourself? Most of all I am self conscious about my voice and frequently obsess over how weird it sounds to me. Would love some advice on that, a lot of the time I'd rather just play some music only and use text chat :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.