AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help finding this model.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

justjoinedtopost

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Feb 23, 2015
Sorry, no screens.

Few months back, she was on MFC with a pig. Anybody know who it is?

Although I'm pretty certain this is a troll thread I actually do know a model who has a pet pig.
Wrong.

Not a troll thread.

It was a decent sized pig, sitting there next to her as she chatted and fed it potato chips or something. Only saw the cam a couple of times, now I can't for the life of me remember who it was.

It is extremely important that I find the name of this model, and if at all possible, the name of the pig as well.

• Funny!
Reactions: FayePotato
Wrong.

Not a troll thread.

It was a decent sized pig, sitting there next to her as she chatted and fed it potato chips or something. Only saw the cam a couple of times, now I can't for the life of me remember who it was.

It is extremely important that I find the name of this model, and if at all possible, the name of the pig as well.

Alright then her name is Lexpeach and the little buddies name is Oinkers although there may be other models who also have pet pigs

Alright then her name is Lexpeach and the little buddies name is Oinkers although there may be other models who also have pet pigs
Wow thanks a lot! That was driving me nuts!

Mankor (MFC member who always had a pig avatar...I think he even posted on ACF a few times) would've loved her! :smuggrin:

Reactions: RebeccaT
Status
Not open for further replies.