AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 16, 2015
Recently saw this girl and can't find her or remember her name.

Please help!!

Thanks

[images deleted - Amber]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wat?!
Reactions: WickedTouch
Well, the question is, HOW did you find her? Where did you get those pictures?

Those are images that could have easily been on FB or some other personal social media. If anyone knows who this model is, I would keep it to yourselves.

Recently saw this girl and can't find her or remember her name.

Please help!!

Thanks
I hope you get banned for this garbage.

I'm normally all for helping people find a camgirl from an actual video of her camming they found on some tube site, this just seems fishy

Dunno. But by what is shown of the body, looks like a Fender; best guess t is a a Stratocaster. If I were to guess, I'd say it's an American Standard Stratocaster Olympic White :p

I thought so at first too, but the upper body (the point by the cutout) is a bit more pointy than a typical Strat... and the strap button is in such a strange placement that I can't figure out what brand it is either. Most of them put the button right on the tip of the point. Looks like a Peavey to me, but regardless, it's pretty. :inlove:

Dunno. But by what is shown of the body, looks like a Fender; best guess t is a a Stratocaster. If I were to guess, I'd say it's an American Standard Stratocaster Olympic White :p
I thought so at first too, but the upper body (the point by the cutout) is a bit more pointy than a typical Strat... and the strap button is in such a strange placement that I can't figure out what brand it is either. Most of them put the button right on the tip of the point. Looks like a Peavey to me, but regardless, it's pretty. :inlove:
Definitely not a strat. And since this thread has moved from "help me id this model" to "help me id this guitar model", I'll weigh in...

Fingerboard looks too clean. Strings look like they have been on the thing since it was bought. I think this is a cheap, no name piece of Chinese junk that some low-end glamour shots studio bought to use as a prop. Opinion only. Looking at her ink, I may well be wrong. Could be her fave axe for all I know...

Could be an SG though!
Ridiculous. This is not an SG.

It is clear now we are going to have to hunt down this model for ourselves just to get this guitar mystery cleared up.

Those are images that could have easily been on FB or some other personal social media. If anyone knows who this model is, I would keep it to yourselves.

I first thought that too. But the next thing I did was google image search them. If they were posted to other social medias I think they would have shown up in the results. Literally the only (as in ONE and only) site google recognizes them from, is here in this thread.

That tends to make think they are from some place the search spiders don't index, like a gallery of an mfc profile.

[removed images - Amber]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dilligaf0
I first thought that too. But the next thing I did was google image search them. If they were posted to other social medias I think they would have shown up in the results. Literally the only (as in ONE and only) site google recognizes them from, is here in this thread.

That tends to make think they are from some place the search spiders don't index, like a gallery of an mfc profile.

View attachment 57517
Or maybe the OP is making it all up

View attachment 57517

Jerry, if your Facebook/Twitter is properly locked down, reverse image searches don't pull up pictures from them. Even profile/header pictures. So it still could be from her personal stuff.

View attachment 57517
wow, when I searched nothing was coming up yet, on google or tinyeye

Here. A beautiful guitar...
http://www.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/2015/Custom/Alex-Lifeson-Les-Paul-Axcess.aspx

whoever this girl is i hope this guy can find her.. she seems to be a really big part of his life.
I agree, assuming she feels the same way. Whch she clearly does not. She either doesn't know him, or wishes she never met him. Last guy I helped with this, I wound up chatting with the model. Made me feel awful. She is trying to hide from the creep, and Just opens his big mouth and says "Right there she is!!"

Seriously. I hope the dude gets banned.

Last edited:
I agree, assuming she feels the same way. Whch she clearly does not. She either doesn't know him, or wishes she never met him. Last guy I helped with this, I wound up chatting with the model. Made me feel awful. She is trying to hide from the creep, and Just opens his big mouth and says "Right there she is!!"
That's why I am annoyed with these "Help me find...." posts. You never know the whole story.
I'll apologize now for mentioning this now, but the whole "War Machine" incident makes me very suspicious of these guys motives.

I got a new guitar as a gift, but no idea of the brand. You guys make me want to post a picture of it in a "help me find this guitar" thread now...

Status
Not open for further replies.