AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

HELP ! my account was banned during broadcast and I had more then 20k $ on it.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 13, 2018
Chaturbate Username
tsmistress23
Some of you might remember me when two years ago I lost my account by chaturbate accident and after two days keeping me in the dark I got it back with explaniation that it was mistake on their end and with little compensation in form of tokens for all stress I had, and now two year after that it happens again during my broadcast, although I broadcast now almost 10 years every day never broke single rule without any explanation during my show I got message that my account is banned and that I have violated terms of service even though I have not done anything that I have not been doing for past 10 years, I'm 100% sure that I have not violated any rule and I have like really a lot money on my account even more now then the last time this happened and all fears and stress are coming again, I'm scared again and I can only hope it will end like it ended last time, can anyone here help me here, speed up process of clearing things ??? , I wrote to support but haven't got any answer yet :(((((((

its back again ♥♥♥♥

haven't got answer from support yet but my account is back again, looks like it was some glitch or I have no idea but it is for sure traumatic experience
Support has confirmed that they have responded to your email.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.