AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account was banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 10, 2024
Hi, @punker barbie

My account has been banned after a live broadcast. I have not violated any website rules. I have no response by email. Could you help me, I have had my account for more than 5 years. Thank you

ID: hellcatlove

Hello chaturbate representative, I'm asking for help with my Hellcatlove account. I was banned after a normal stream without violating any rules. I have had my account for about 5 years and it is my life. I dedicate myself exclusively to chaturbate, in all this time I have not had problems with the page, I am under a lot of anxiety and despair because I do not receive a support response. Please I need help

Upvote 0
@punker barbie There is no reason to receive a ban on my account, it is my only job and I take great care of it, for no apparent reason I find myself with my account banned. This has me in mourning, I have dedicated 5 years of my life to it. I do not receive a response to my email and in my last stream, there was no anomaly, all content is legal on the platform, I hope you can help me 💔

Upvote 0
I have received this response email

"We have reason to believe you have provided us with altered or otherwise falsified identification for age verification, which is a serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms and, likely, applicable law. Because we have reason to believe the identification has been altered, your accounts were terminated, and you were permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. Any accounts accessed in violation of this permanent ban will be subject to termination without warning and all associated amounts deemed forfeit.

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team"

My identity document is a passport and it is legal, I have renewed it for a year. Why after a year do they say it's fake? It is legitimate, certified by the corresponding entity in my country. In addition, it has already been registered in CB for a year, it is completely legitimate.

Dear @punker barbie , what should I do? It's a system error, I need help.

Upvote 0
Hello @samaelhellcat I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23035898
Yes, they have responded that they have reason to think that my passport is fake, without any sense. It is a legal document issued by the entity in my country, it has been registered as my age verification document for more than a year and now they say it is false, even immigration customs have accepted it.

What should I do? It is an injustice
@punker barbie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.