AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help to identify

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have screen shots from her cam show, surely you were watching and can check your friends list/tip history/web history for her username?

But if not, then how/where did you get pics from her cam show?

I don't know who she is, but for the love of God if you find her tell her to get a better webcam!

Since he's gone out of his way to make a thread on here about her, maybe when he finds her he can TIP HER to help her buy a better webcam. :)

this was an old record, maybe 2011
Just let it go.

I went through something similar. I ran across a young lady from one of the photo sites (at least at that time, video now). She had only modeled for a few months five years earlier, then disappeared.

All I had of her was two partial sets, but it was enough to tell she really got my motor running. I had to have all her shoots.

For months I scoured the internet. I rubbed elbows with the seedy and the unscrupulous so that I could gaze upon her, the object of my desire. There wasn't torrent site I wouldn't try to get an invite to, nor a proxy I wouldn't use, just to glimpse a little more of her flawless bronze skin. No sacrifice would have been too great (except actually joining the website she modeled for).

Then one night about two years ago something in my head snapped. I was finishing up another wild goose chase, and a little voice inside me said "You are never going to find her". The realization hit me like a ton of bricks. I buried my face in my hands and began to sob uncontrollably. Family members came to see what was wrong, but I was too distraught to speak...

I spent the next several months in a deep depression; my spirits eventually lifted, but there is still a part of my heart that will forever remain broken. To this day, I can't look at a map of Russia without getting teary eyed.

If it's not too late already, turn back now. Go find another readhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.